We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Anyone else been holding off? (Newbie solidarity weekend) Options

onethousandk
#21 Posted : 7/22/2012 5:11:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hope everyone's journey was good yesterday. I had a chance to speak with daedaloops in chat about his first vap experience and it sounded amazing. As for myself, I unfortunately didn't get as deep as I had hoped, though the CEVs I was getting were much more colorful than in the past (which is to say at all) so that was interesting. I tried twice and ended up in the same place both times. I think I just didn't take enough pulls and hold them for long enough.

I'll be going for round two today as planned, at the front end of a mushroom/rue dose. I think between the rue and my determination to go for a third pull I'll get it figured out. Pleased

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Electric Kool-Aid
#22 Posted : 7/22/2012 9:51:22 PM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

I never got the chance. family drama. not the right headspace. i would hate to have a bad trip. so 2 hemp beers and 1 joint was in order. soon will launch. Confidence is much higher!
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

onethousandk
#23 Posted : 7/22/2012 10:16:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to hear about the family drama EKA. Can't blame you for holding off. We'll be with you when you're ready!

daedaloops
#24 Posted : 7/22/2012 10:48:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

onethousandk wrote:
I hope everyone's journey was good yesterday. I had a chance to speak with daedaloops in chat about his first vap experience and it sounded amazing.

Oh there was another thread for this here.. Well I posted a picture in the SHE thread if you're interested.. And it wasn't actually my first vaped experience, but my first vaped breakthrough. I've had like 20 frustrating sub-breakthroughs before so I moved to aya cos it's much easier to break through with that, just drink and wait. But thanks to you I decided to get back into the freebase game, with a modified Machine and good results. Smile

onethousandk
#25 Posted : 7/22/2012 11:06:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Appreciate the clarification. Smile

Out of curiosity, do you know what your dosage was on aya? I've brewed twice but neither was close to what I would call a breakthrough experience, though I'll admit my brew was not the strongest.

daedaloops
#26 Posted : 7/22/2012 11:24:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

onethousandk wrote:
Out of curiosity, do you know what your dosage was on aya?

I've had 3 "big ones" with mimosa/rue, the first 2 were 10g/4g and the last one was 12g/4g (which I wrote about here when I joined). With those I completely lost my body for 3-4 hours. After that I've started to experiment with smaller doses like 2g/2g, but even they have a certain moment where you kinda pop in there.. also I think it might become easier to access it once you've been there atleast once forcibly, and kind of know the cues.. or something

onethousandk
#27 Posted : 7/23/2012 12:05:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

daedaloops wrote:
also I think it might become easier to access it once you've been there atleast once forcibly, and kind of know the cues

I think I know what you mean. I guess I need to up my doses.

DimensionX
#28 Posted : 8/1/2012 11:59:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought this might be the best thread to post this question/concern.

It's been almost 1 year since a successful extraction and now I'm not only feeling mentally ready, but also feeling it's time to "sh*t or get off the pot" so to speakSmile

I know it was a successful extraction because I've done a few small hits and it is definitely active.

I've had extensive experience with LSD, shrooms and a little with salvia. From all the research I've done, I know these cannot come close to preparing you for the DMT experience. I just had to include this so you know I'm not new to the psychedelic experience.

My main fear/concern comes from the many experience reports that talk about a "carrier wave" sound or more specifically a loud ringing in the ears that accompanies the come up.

I have a pretty bad case of tinnitus, which is a constant ringing in the ears. I'm not afraid of experiencing this type of sound because it's something that is with me always.

What I am afraid of, however, is the possibility of making it permanently worse.

Can anyone give me a little more insight into this? Hopefully someone who also has tinnitus will chime in.

Thank you and much love to you all.

3rdI
#29 Posted : 8/2/2012 12:13:58 AM

veni, vidi, spici

I have tinnitus and it hasn't been made worse by DMT.

comparing the carrier wave to tinnitus is like comparing a ripple in your bath tub to a tsunamiVery happy

Your ears should be just fine, enjoy the goodness
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

DimensionX
#30 Posted : 8/2/2012 12:20:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I'm a little embarrassed because if I had read my previous posts, I would have found out that I've already asked this question and had it answered. However this was THREE years ago (holy crap) and I totally don't remember asking. Embarrased

Here's the answer I received from Pandora: (Thanks again by the way)

"Hi DimensionX,

Worry not. SWIM wishes to offer you warm reassurance about the information/tinnitus sound/line. SWIM, being in her early 40's suffers from a type of tinnitus because she spent too many Grateful Dead shows on the front rail. . . SWIM has "hair cells," the little hair/nerve connections die every day in her ears. This manifests as a kind of death-knell screech, then SWIM is no longer able to hear that high tone again. She now has trouble understanding one-on-one conversation in crowded/noisy locations . . .

SWIM understands that you have tinnitus, it may be constant, loud/irritating and that the last thing you want to do is have a potential experience that might exacerbate it . . .

SWIM is done a couple more spice experiments recently and she now hears the tone every time regardless of dose size/effect. It is a synesthesia tone. It builds but it is NOT unpleasant or uncomfortable (to SWIM). It is packed with endless layers of information/learning . . . something being transmitted from a higher dimension. It is joyous, wonderful, delightful and postiviely riveting. It was an integral, synesthetic part of both of the realms SWIM visited in the session above. In the ecstatic/mystical realm it . . . it . . . Let's just say that in that realm which was fantastically 3-D, there were lines crisscrossing (not many of them) in the foreground and the tinnitus/information line that was the tone was located near to SWIM. SWIM had SO given into astonishment that she couldn't even think of reaching out (in an ethereal manner) to it. If she had touched a single point on that line/tone that was nearest to her, a single point she would have been able to touch/know/encompass ALL of human history. That's a point on a line that exists in a realm that SWIM was only able to perceive in three dimenstions. It was a higher dimensional realm in that there was a lot more going on than what was perceivable at SWIM's embryonic level . . .

As SWIM begins to come back into her corporeal body, the tone becomes less synesthetic and more just like a tone. The heavy information content is no longer perceivable but there is a memory so the tinnitus tone still seems incredible wonderful, joyous and meaningful. The special spice tinnitus tone is COMPLETELY gone before SWIM is back to baseline . . ."

Additional reassurance from anyone else would be greatly welcomed. Very happy

Thanks again!

DimensionX
#31 Posted : 8/2/2012 12:23:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the input 3rdI!

Meternik
#32 Posted : 8/9/2012 2:09:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I posted this on another thread, but it is relevant here too.
I wanted to smoke the spice all day today, but when i decided to smoke it i did it after 4 cups of coffee and a Dr. Pepper later.

Needless to say my heart was racing. Smoking the spice made it even worse, so i ended up chickening out.

Also i am trying to figure out my new GVG. I feel i am not getting hits, but i am melting the spice. I bet there is about 60 mg's at the bottom of the bowl. I think when i finally figure out the GVG is when i will unwittingly breakthrough harder than i hope for. Shocked
*All posts under this moniker, Meternik, is for entertainment and research purposes only. All events stated to have happened, or witnessed are all heresay and fictional*

scudge
#33 Posted : 8/9/2012 9:11:52 PM

ab intra

DO you go with the word of the herd?

OR

DO you go with your natural born intuition?
Its in your head

PREV12