We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
THH sublingual and DMT Smoked Options

Jorkest
#21 Posted : 12/16/2008 8:53:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

alright cool..that sounds just about right..i just read on the ayahuasca forum that 20 drops is used for a gallon..so a ml..which i think is AROUND 15 drops give or take...would be just about right..maybe use 10-15 drops or so..

i hear the phosphoric concoctions have a little extra punch to them..perhaps its pulling out a different cocktail of alkies
it's a sound

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tryptographer
#22 Posted : 12/16/2008 9:32:32 PM

tryptamine photographer

Nanaki wrote:
I don't think I could take anything more intense than what I went through. Well, maybe I could, but it was something I have never experienced before nor knew the human mind was capable of.

Aaah yes, well put to words! Congratulations with this great breakthrough. This is the frontline... pioneering stuff Smile

Nanaki
#23 Posted : 12/16/2008 11:58:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So are we saying that cold/warm water itself can extract from mimosa powder, or is an acid still needed?

Jorkest, did you mean 15 drops of the extracted mimosa or 15 drops of phosphoric acid per gallon of water?
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Jorkest
#24 Posted : 12/17/2008 2:14:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

15 drops of phosphoric acid(10% solution)
it's a sound

amor_fati
#25 Posted : 12/17/2008 6:23:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

SWIM became some sort of a reactor, tonight. He was desperately trying to create some sort of a glow in his hands by focusing his entire being on the task, but to no avail.

Jorkest
#26 Posted : 12/17/2008 6:29:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well today was a portal day..and what sort of glow where you trying to produce?
it's a sound

amor_fati
#27 Posted : 12/17/2008 7:10:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Probably something like a light suspended in mid-air just above SWIM's palm. SWIM froze in time and created a reacting environment in his lap while hunched over, draped in a blanket. SWIM was convinced that he could accomplish this through some sort of psychokinesis, but it was very difficult to stay focused on the task. SWIM was mainly trying to focus all of his aural stimuli into a visible manifestation.

69ron
#28 Posted : 12/17/2008 7:50:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've heard of experienced shamans being able to do that with sound. They'll make certain sounds and the others will see the sounds manifest as visual objects. Quite interesting.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

reflexion
#29 Posted : 12/17/2008 5:33:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

isnt that something the 'elves' tend to do? ...sing objects into existance? ...and try to teach us to do the same while in hyperspace? i've read of several experiences like that anyways.
and like ron i've also read of ayahuasca shaman guiding the experience/visions of others with their icaros.

amor_fati
#30 Posted : 2/2/2009 6:49:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So SWIM's experiences with this method last night were the best he's had yet.

The experiences were certainly related to those discussed in these two posts:
Insuffulated THH HCl w/ Smoked DMT
-huasca and Martial Arts

It must first be said: SWIM is quite happy to report that he finds no benefit to insuffulation over sublingual use, especially since he had had a rather unpleasant experience with insuffulation the night prior (on top of a mostly botched pharmahuasca administration...probably should have chased with bread).

SWIM went through a number of stages throughout the night. SWIM's first dose made him feel incredibly powerful and even induced him to practicing martial-arts with an adeptness he had never before experienced. He felt reborn and invigorated. His second dose was a bit more primal, and he became as a wild beast of prey. On his third trip, he had visions of ancient wars. On his fourth, his body was glowing blue and he felt transcendent. His fifth trip was cold, death-like, and extremely introspective. His sixth wasn't incredibly strong, but conjured childhood memories. It should also be noted that this trip was incredibly effected by music.

There was very little evidence of tolerance throughout the night. SWIM's only limiting factors were fatigue and that he had run out of freebase. This is by and far the best way of using THH and spice in SWIM's opinion. Though one may end up consuming upwards of 200mg of spice in one night, THH usage would only be about 30mg.

69ron wrote:
I've heard of experienced shamans being able to do that with sound. They'll make certain sounds and the others will see the sounds manifest as visual objects. Quite interesting.
reflexion wrote:
isnt that something the 'elves' tend to do? ...sing objects into existance? ...and try to teach us to do the same while in hyperspace? i've read of several experiences like that anyways.
and like ron i've also read of ayahuasca shaman guiding the experience/visions of others with their icaros.

Hadn't seen these responses before. SWIM will probably focus a bit more on this next time.

Jorkest
#31 Posted : 2/2/2009 2:25:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has also really enjoyed oral THH with smoked freebase spice..you can just sit in the effects..the thh adds a lot of clarity..and its soooo pleasant
it's a sound

soulman
#32 Posted : 2/2/2009 5:38:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man SWIM would love to try it out, but them flowin vision dudes dont deliver to the UK. Plus SWIM cannot find any other vendors on line at all.
Does anyone know of any others? Or alternativley, is there anyone out there who would be willing to order and send it for my friend. He would obviously paypal you the cash upfront? : )
You have to go within or you go without

Bill Cipher
#33 Posted : 2/3/2009 10:33:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interestingly enough, that vendor has taken THH off of their website just in the past 24 hours...

amor_fati
#34 Posted : 2/3/2009 11:00:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Interestingly enough, that vendor has taken THH off of their website just in the past 24 hours...

They take it off whenever they're out of stock. Just check back every now and again.

PREV12