We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Miley Cyrus Smokes Salvia Options

obliguhl
#21 Posted : 12/11/2010 9:46:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

She handles the bong and talks about tripping, as if she exactly knew whats up.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DiMiTriX
#22 Posted : 12/11/2010 12:18:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dammit please!! someone does something..!Laughing gtfo this thread to the hyperspace tavern! lolLaughing
Tz'is aná

vovin
#23 Posted : 12/11/2010 2:22:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

Dear god please tell me we all dont look and act like that when we are baked.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

sigmundfreuid
#24 Posted : 12/11/2010 3:12:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

vovin wrote:

Oh yeah , but only on salvia !
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

The Traveler
#25 Posted : 12/11/2010 3:25:18 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

vovin wrote:

Never tried on salvia but I guess I have been way worse on DMT. I remember once being in a thought loop and laughing my ass off while turning around in my bed violently, that must have took me over an hour before I snapped out of it. Pleased

Kind regards,

The Traveler

MelCat
#26 Posted : 12/11/2010 6:14:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
I remember once being in a thought loop and laughing my ass off while turning around in my bed violently, that must have took me over an hour before I snapped out of it. Pleased

Do you remember if that was that an Aya trip or vaped spice??

An hour long violent laugh session sounds kinda intense.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

vovin
#27 Posted : 12/11/2010 6:19:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

This is going to be on every newstation on the planet if it's a slowish news day. It's already number 2 on digg in popularity today. Everyone likes to see the sweet little angle get wild. It's scandalous.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Big Inhale
#28 Posted : 12/11/2010 6:40:12 PM

The Enlightend One

^^^^ HaHa its Awesome!!!!!!!
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

obliguhl
#29 Posted : 12/11/2010 7:23:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Oh yeah , but only on salvia !

Its normal to act way more intense on dmt...like screaming, crying, moaning..laughing ...trembling so hard that the bed moves.

Dimitrius
#30 Posted : 12/11/2010 10:25:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That shit's funny.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Lavos
#31 Posted : 12/12/2010 1:38:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Geez, why can't she just be like Lohan and snort some coke, doesn't she know that celebrities are supposed to drink and snort coke?

But really, can anything good come of this? Super-star child smokes scariest legal substance in a nation that regards substances as absolutes? Then too, let any socially conditioned person watch someone do salvia, they'll balk and walk right the other direction, "Why would anyone ever want to do that". We're so conditioned for cool.
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.

Metanoia
#32 Posted : 12/12/2010 4:34:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The apocalypse is upon us. Start growing your Salvia plants now if you're a fan. Laughing

This could be good, or could be bad. She could say it was horrible and that she doesn't care if it's made illegal. Or she could become a spokesperson for Salvia! Miley endorses federal legislation to make Salvia legal!!! Laughing

The Traveler
#33 Posted : 12/12/2010 9:17:15 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Melodic Catastrophe wrote:
The Traveler wrote:
I remember once being in a thought loop and laughing my ass off while turning around in my bed violently, that must have took me over an hour before I snapped out of it. Pleased

Do you remember if that was that an Aya trip or vaped spice??

An hour long violent laugh session sounds kinda intense.

That was on pharma, 200mg rue extract + 100mg DMT freebase dissolved in orange juice. And yes, it was pretty intense (the bed actually broke down on one side).

Kind regards,

The Traveler

gibran2
#34 Posted : 12/12/2010 10:38:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Dioxippus wrote:
The apocalypse is upon us. Start growing your Salvia plants now if you're a fan. Laughing

This could be good, or could be bad. She could say it was horrible and that she doesn't care if it's made illegal. Or she could become a spokesperson for Salvia! Miley endorses federal legislation to make Salvia legal!!! Laughing

At the federal level, salvia is currently legal.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Crystalito
#35 Posted : 12/12/2010 11:57:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hmm she is that "Hannah Montana" character?

Personally i view it cynically: she is "famous" and "succesful" by today's industry's standards and she is also a human so she might toke, snort, hey even drink ayahuasca if somehow that becomes the "new hot thing you gottcha try!". The one does not cancel the other, it just brings more publicity since she is not an average "jane doe".

Publicity like that is something i do not like, because it tends to give grip to lots of propaganda commentary, someone for example might capitalise on "she is a role model for younger crowds" and couple it with the "think of the children" old line...

There are two issues i would like to raise, issues that are not specific to who she is but they are thoughts i have and where triggered by this thread.

1. For those who are afraid that this might give more publicity to salvia, hence bring a ban on it : Personally i would consider banning of any psychoactive plant "a matter of time". Its what you do with this time that makes the difference. Can you spread it to like minded people that can cultivate it? Do you cultivated? If not, then availability is link straight to legality. If it becomes illegal it might be more difficult to find around and also its prices, quantities and general availability will start following the well known "black market" trends.

2. On the act of her smoking : I think it might be a bit "living on the wild side", with a hint of self-justification "Hey,its not illegal!". People tend to have confused legal and illegal with moral (?) and immoral (?) and also with do's and dont's. Sometimes those have nothing to do with eachother but its simpler for our brains to view world through simple equations such as legal=moral=do. Amsterdam presents a nice model for this : i know of people who are not smokers, they wouldnt label themselves as "using drugs" but when visiting Amsterdam they smoke cannabis. Somehow their "do's" and "dont's",their "fears", and their "morals" are ...country specific Smile It feels easier if its legal and if "everybody does it" (heh, that phrase has been used to market psychoactive products, if you catch my drift...). The above are just observations , make of them what you will,i pass no judgement , i find it interesting.

DMTripper
#36 Posted : 12/13/2010 3:47:45 AM

John Murdoch IV

I'd love to hear what she would say after a proper breakthrough with DMT.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Metanoia
#37 Posted : 12/13/2010 4:24:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
Dioxippus wrote:

At the federal level, salvia is currently legal.

For how long? I was just joking around anyway. Laughing

Librarian
#38 Posted : 12/13/2010 8:29:47 AM

Etienne

This sort of publicity can only fan the flames. There was even a small piece about this in my local paper this morning, and I live on the other side of the world.

I'm getting my own live plants soon, just in case.

The odours occasionally wafted from the laboratory were exceedingly strange. Sometimes they were noxious, but more often they were aromatic, with a haunting, elusive quality which seemed to have the power of inducing fantastic images.
People who smelled them had a tendency to glimpse momentary mirages of enormous vistas, with strange hills or endless avenues of sphinxes and hippogriffs stretching off into infinite distance.
- H.P. Lovecraft

Apoc
#39 Posted : 12/13/2010 8:50:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

why is this so bad? Is it just because she's a celebrity? All I saw in that vid were people laughing and being a bit silly..... standard, run of the mill thing to do at any party, no? How can this be used to demonize salvia? Is it just ANY publicity is bad? Anyone with sense should be able to see that nothing dangerous happened at that party, nor did anything bad happen after she used the salvia, so why flip out about it?

The tone of the vid annoys me very much because I use salvia as a "spiritual" tool, not a dumb party gimmick, so their dumb attitude is offensive to me. But even though they are annoying, everything is under control, everything is safe. What are nay sayers going to say? "Look how dangerous salvia is!!! It might make you laugh for a few minutes." Come on.

Shaolin
#40 Posted : 12/13/2010 9:00:33 AM

Stiletto Stoner

Or she could be just smoking weed and used "salvia" due to it's legal status. You know, you're still cool if the DEA says it's cool, shotout to Adderall and benzos.

Anthony Adams -- a former CA State Assemblyman -- tells TMZ it was irresponsible of Miley to smoke salvia, which he says can make "you do incredibly crazy things." Adams adds, "Miley is a star and young kids are going to emulate her behavior."

The last sentence worries me.

To the poster above me: No, but kids are going to think "Salvia makes you laugh like crazy. Let's do it". But that's not the case is it ? Pleased I'm totally guessing but her listeners are what 15 - 17 ?

"According to people who deal, legally, in salvia divinorum ... sales have increased since Friday -- in some cases up to 3 times the usual tally.

TMZ spoke with several head shops in the Los Angeles area and we're told -- not only have sales jumped -- but many of the customers specifically asked for "the stuff Miley was smoking." No ... mentioning Miley did not get them a discount."

And fuck all the salesmans who are selling Salvia to people who don't do the basic (em, like, THE NAME) research about the substance.
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

PREV1234NEXT