We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
i need help. what is going on here Options

t0kin
#21 Posted : 8/25/2010 7:04:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Good to see that it worked out okay for you! Would you please report the total yield when the extraction is complete?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

optyks
#22 Posted : 8/25/2010 7:47:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah if I'd had a milligram scale. All i extracted is now gone. 4+ breakthroughs worth between 3 people. my two friends were doing it their first time. Didn't work for either of them. Waited an hour or so, they both tried again and had success. LOVED it. I did it, had an insanely intense time. I was really anxious, i guess. I don't know, they both absolutely loved it, but I feel so.. crazily insanely intense its.. just so weird. I had a sweet trip, but it was really anxious. and then one of my friends smoked some and broke through again.

One point of this post, I'd like to point out, is that we pretty much discovered that there is VERY little tolerancy buildup with DMT. I couldn't find an exact answer online prior, so we just did it. They did their first (failed) attempt 40 minutes to an hour before their second attempt and both broke through. About the same amount of time after that, one friend was able to break through again, though not as intensely. Said he was grounded here, knew that he was still part of our phyiscal realm, and that he was "just a guy sittin in a chair on DMT" vs having his whole world yanked by his balls.

jacetea
#23 Posted : 8/25/2010 4:32:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Congrats, looking forward to trip reports!

I dunno what gives about your NaOH. From what I understand you added more and the results were better?

I always have to use more NaOH then the tek calls for, but it is just a guidline afterall. Someone mentioned to me that they never go by grams but rather keep adding it until their Ph is optimal. I'm also considering switching to an easier and more environmentally friendly approach. D-Limonene seems to be the new "it-thing".
We're the new hippies, we get high on life, not drugs.
We thrive in drama, and bathe in activeness.
Fashion is a religion and vocabulary defines you.

Politicians load the gun, and celebrities fire it, killing all humankind.

optyks
#24 Posted : 8/25/2010 5:50:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, with d lim it seems there are a lot more steps. I considered that as well, since I have like 2 litres of the stuff sitting around, but... Eh, I'd prefer to stay with the tried and true way.

I'm not sure if adding more lye was the solution, or just having everything together in one jar vs 3 or 4, or if patience was the end key.

As for a trip report... As with all DMT experiences, its so hard to explain. Took 4 hits i think, then closed my eyes and became an extremely complex series of winding "snakes" made of tons of sections of colors, all interwinding around themselves. I opened my eyes and it seemed like my living room was some open marketplace in some real sandy, deserty area kind of like i guess you'd picture saudi arabia in like.. 1100 or something. it was crazy, everything was really blocky and pixelated at that point. kind of like one of weird als videos from the 80s or something. I dunno.
After that I closed my eyes and saw a mayan sun god type thing (interesting since lately, for all "practical' purposes, I've considered the sun to be "god" since it, ultimately created and or allowed life to exist here, and in the end will destroy everything that we have come to know.
Anyway, it was dripping fireballs similar to the ones in super mario bros. tried to find an image but cant at the moment. you old school gamers know what I'm talking about.
so yeah.. it was pretty crazy.

optyks
#25 Posted : 8/26/2010 4:16:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So, heres my second pull.. PILES. I'd say this is maybe.. 1/2 to 3/4+ gram. No mG scale so... just an eyeball. but compared to that last pull... Mountains

Its not as yellow as the picture suggests, but its definitely not pure white. some of it is, some isn't

PREV12