We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
69ron's Triple E elemi tek question Options

69ron
#21 Posted : 7/16/2010 9:17:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sigmundfreuid wrote:
would it be possible to tell me what that forum was ? I understand if you dont want to.

I'm not sure if I can post that kind of thing on this forum.

MODS PLEASE REMOVE IF THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE

Here is the link to his trip report:

http://www.drugs-forum.c...=865866&postcount=77

MODERATOR wrote:
Not inappropriate at all, actually it is greatly welcomed! It is certainly great to know about other peoples experiences with this stuff. Thanks!
- Evening Glory
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

sigmundfreuid
#22 Posted : 7/16/2010 9:19:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thanx greatly appreciated
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

69ron
#23 Posted : 7/16/2010 9:48:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM feels upstaged. I was hoping SWIM would be the first to report a trip like thatSad

SWIM has gotten close though. His largest dose so far has been 2 ml extracted with the Tripe E tech. It wasn’t as strong as that trip report above in that link, but SWIM experienced very decent auditory hallucinations, breathing walls, a ton of euphoria, and no side effects. He has good oil. It feels a lot like acid, and at times was very DMT-like.

The lower doses feel a lot like mescaline, but the higher doses feel more like super clean acid. However, it’s more auditory than acid, and not quite as visual as acid, but the visuals have a similar character to acid visuals, also there’s pretty much no acid-style “mind fuck” present and the stimulation is mild, even at the larger doses.

One thing, I hope this doesn’t sound too weird, is that on acid, SWIM’s body has a very specific odor, and that odor is also present on higher doses of elemicin. On high doses of mescaline HCl, SWIM’s body smells like salty hydrochloric acid, not pleasant. I’m not sure what causes this.

Structurally elemicin is nearly identical to mescaline, but at higher doses, the effect is more like acid. Maybe acid is metabolized in the body into something very similar to elemicin? It’s been often theorized that the effects of acid are not caused by acid, but actually caused by products created from it within the human body.

The deeper into the experience SWIM gets, the more he’s wanting to try to purify his extract further. The idea of there being eucalyptol present in the extract is not comforting. Some oil lacks eucalyptol though.

You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

sigmundfreuid
#24 Posted : 7/16/2010 9:55:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It was a big mistake for me to buy 100 ml in one shot , i still dont understand why i did that. Probably the price.
I will try FV and then a few others , but wouldnt it be easier to work with the oleoresin of elemi ?
I know that theres lots of impurties and stuff , but has Swim heard of an extraction of elemicin from the resin ?

Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

69ron
#25 Posted : 7/17/2010 1:02:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sigmundfreuid wrote:
It was a big mistake for me to buy 100 ml in one shot , i still dont understand why i did that. Probably the price.
I will try FV and then a few others , but wouldnt it be easier to work with the oleoresin of elemi ?
I know that theres lots of impurties and stuff , but has Swim heard of an extraction of elemicin from the resin ?

Well elemi oil is an extraction of the resin, so it's one step in the right direction. I would just work from there.

Ginkgo
#26 Posted : 7/17/2010 1:17:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sigmundfreuid wrote:

What is the name of the supplier you ordered from? And what suppliers have other people with limited success ordered from? I realize it might be huge differences from batch to batch, but it would still be interesting to see if there are some trends when it comes to what quality different suppliers offer.

sigmundfreuid
#27 Posted : 7/17/2010 1:30:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ok , this might come as a shock but my oil was not therapeutic grade ,although i doubt that had anything to do with it failing, i just couldn't find a good therapeutic grade source for it and this store is worldwide and they have their warehouse very close from me.

the supplier is : http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/

just so SWIY knows , they have lotus leaf extract , but if you plan on ordering ,make sure it the right thing you want

and Passion Flower Botanical Extract 4:1
which is quite cheap.

69ron
#28 Posted : 7/17/2010 1:35:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That kind they sell is from France. From what I've heard, a lot of users do not have good experiences with the oil from France. Oil from the Philippines is the best. It’s distilled in the Philippines at the source. France is not the source, as I understand it. They are using old elemi gum imported from the Philippines most likely and distilling it in France. Not a good idea. That's like making nutmeg oil from nutmeg powder. It doesn’t make sense. It should be made from fresh nuts, freshly picked at the source. Likewise, elemi oil should be made from fresh resin, not old resin shipped overseas on a boat.

SWIM's two brands were both from the Philippines. It said so right on the bottles. And they were "Therapeutic Grade". I'm not sure how important it is that they are "Therapeutic Grade". That simply means they were distilled at a lower temperature to help prevent decomposition of many of the actives. Elemicin is supposed to be very heat stable.

sigmundfreuid
#29 Posted : 7/17/2010 2:06:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh Well, at least i learned something from my mistake .

Shrew
#30 Posted : 7/18/2010 11:16:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Figure SWIM would put a small trip report about Elemi X. Not sure if this would go in the Experience area, since it's not "that" kind of experience.

Elemi X is a form of extracted elemicin oil that's sold by FV, and is said to have removed most of the negative alks like in 69ron's tek. Approximately 2 ml of the extract equals 1 ml of essential elemicin oil.

0:00 - 30mg harmaline, 50mg harmine.
0:10 - 4.1mL of Elemi X
0:15 - 30mg harmaline.
0:35 - Sudden change in headspace, unfocus.
1:00 - No effects noticed, headspace normal.

No effects reported for the rest of the night (+4 hours), and next day. No immediate sedation was felt (slept at the normal hour). No intoxicants were consumed up to 5 days before SWIM attempted experiment. SWIM considering upping the dosage to double, one last time (in maybe 7 days).

PREV12