We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Funny things to do when tripping on p.cubensis :) ? Options

infinitynlove
#1 Posted : 1/9/2014 1:09:54 AM

Mushroom Explorer

Hello fellow nexians

its that time again, shrooms are here and we (me, my gf and a few friends) are all going to have a fun night in, giggling about stupid stuff etc.

normally this just ends up with someone messing about making the others laugh and the night continues and the laughing does not stop until the early hours...

I am trying to make this event stand out, so I figured I would ask on here as I am wondering what other fellow trippers do a humor point of view when tripping.

Please feel free to reply regardless of how silly your reply may be!

Love and peace

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 1/9/2014 1:30:47 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

smoke changa then eat 10 mangos

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

infinitynlove
#3 Posted : 1/9/2014 1:36:19 AM

Mushroom Explorer

haha that would be funny! very messy! but damn I do love them mangos ...

might do a NOS balloon on em haha
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

sauSage
#4 Posted : 1/9/2014 2:11:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

last time i nom'd some PE my wife and i watched Ted... we'd seen it before but it was on HBO so we decided to just watch it again as we came up... it was the funniest thing we'd ever seen while tripping. we laughed constantly the *entire* movie and even for like an hour after... and the movie really isn't THAT funny...

check it out... maybe start with that and see where it takes you...
"The brain is a reducing valve that restricts consciousness" - A Huxley

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" – Ralph Waldo Emerson…

"Whatever you study you also change" - Heisenberg Uncertainty principle

infinitynlove
#5 Posted : 1/9/2014 2:28:51 AM

Mushroom Explorer

Thanks for the advice kind sir!

I think silly stuff is the best, like you say ted is simple silly humor... I believe that it is simple humor that tickles that shroom giggle machine !

peace

Parshvik Chintan
#6 Posted : 1/9/2014 3:18:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

think.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

anrchy
#7 Posted : 1/9/2014 3:26:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Skittles, starbursts, grape soda. Bubbles. Nuff said
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Philosopher
#8 Posted : 1/9/2014 3:35:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rave Smile
We are surprisingly similar.

infinitynlove
#9 Posted : 1/10/2014 11:51:16 AM

Mushroom Explorer

haha

Been raving on shrooms and mdma, hippy flipping, crazy stuff...

I really wanna laugh!

Peace

Elpo
#10 Posted : 1/10/2014 2:00:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember taking out one of these rings during a mushroom trip. It cracked me and my friend up. It was a mixture of amazement and laughter that I'll remember until the end of my days. I had not told my friend about it, but just took it out of my pocket during the trip. It was just spectacular.
Elpo attached the following image(s):
yhst-54334793715728_2267_96555942.png (31kb) downloaded 204 time(s).
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

3rdI
#11 Posted : 1/10/2014 2:03:48 PM

veni, vidi, spici

you need fluffy red woollen socks, I stole them straight off my friends feet on sat night and then laughed manically for an hour because I had socks.

I love shroomsLove
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

spinCycle
#12 Posted : 1/10/2014 2:55:17 PM

Life is Art is Life

Face paint and silly hats. Also puppets.
Images of broken light,
Which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on...

Nathanial.Dread
#13 Posted : 1/10/2014 3:16:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Get someone to read you a story. Children's books/picture books are best.

The last time I went tripping, my gf read the first chapter of the first Harry Potter book to me and it was the happiest I've been in a really long time.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Mr.Peabody
#14 Posted : 1/10/2014 6:04:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One of the funniest moments in my life was with shrooms. For what ever reason, I was feeling very ape-like. There was a primate energy in the room, so I flopped around and acted like an ape, and it killed.

One of the other funniest moments in my life, while shroomin was just recalling silly stories of experiences I had shared with the people I was with. Mushrooms always give me a better access to past memories I thought I had forgotten.

I say, don't plan too hard. Just let the experience flow naturally.

My last one to share is my realization that words were only made to break up the sound we make. Try it, just make a steady tone in the same way you speak, but without actually making words. Do it unexpectedly in the middle of conversation. You'll sound completely moronic, but I bet it gets a laugh. When we make words we are breaking these sounds up to sound less stupid. I know, this probably isn't the origin of language, but it was a hilarious idea when I was in a shroomy mindset.Big grin

Be an adult only when necessary.

Aegle
#15 Posted : 1/11/2014 1:21:19 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Infinitynlove

Filling an entire room with balloons and trying to fit in between them without popping them is incredibly fun. Bubble baths, painting with paint or glow in the dark paint, making interesting and creative creatures out of clay, gardening on higher doses of mushrooms.

Much Peace and Compassion
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Aegle
#16 Posted : 1/11/2014 1:23:29 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

universecannon wrote:
smoke changa then eat 10 mangos

Universecannon

Sounds awesome...

Much Peace and Happiness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

adam
#17 Posted : 1/11/2014 2:56:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One word : LASERS , yes lasers and crystals and magical mushrooms o boy! It's like a perfect trifecta of tripping technology. Big grin

Aegle
#18 Posted : 1/30/2014 3:01:45 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Shooting fellow trippers with marshmallows using a marshmallow shooter:

Mashmellow Shooter

Much Peace and Respect

3rdI
#19 Posted : 1/30/2014 3:23:58 PM

veni, vidi, spici

my friend discovered that if he put glow stick juice into bubble solution then his bubble gun will fire glowing bubbles.

IT. IS. EPIC. Cool
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

infinitynlove
#20 Posted : 1/30/2014 6:27:43 PM

Mushroom Explorer

haha awseome ideas

I think im gona try n do a mix of many of the ideas, glow stick bubbles along with ballons and socks and hats and puppets, my sides would hurt for weeks!

12NEXT