We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
good god Options

maotsetung
#1 Posted : 2/6/2009 11:22:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well SWIM and a couple friends decided to give DMT a shot and it had to have been one of the most rattling experiences SWIM ever had their life! I'm not sure how much SWIM and friends took, but SWIM packed quite a bit of it in and kept smoking for about 5-6 monster hits and held the last one in until their head started buzzing.

The buzzing was pretty terrifying and SWIM had to give himself a couple reminders that "things are gonna be back to normal after SWIM just rides this out, no turning back now". One weird thing about the buzzing was that it seemed so familiar, but not in a comforting way, almost like a suppressed memory.

After the initial buzzing SWIM found a way to maneuver my pipe to the nightstand(which was quite an ordeal in his state), slid under the covers and closed his eyes. This was when SWIM begin questioning the amount he smoked, all the while being propelled down some colorful tunnel lined with these 'living patterns'. SWIM was pretty OK with this whole colorful journey he was having for a few minutes until things started getting impossibly weird. Further down this tunnel, the patterns started turning into eyes and SWIM had this paralyzing feeling that he was surrounded. SWIM gasped out loud, his eyes sprung open, and the whole room was filled with what he could only describe as amorphous ghosts swimming through the air passing in and out of walls. The room also had this strange "futuristic" feeling to it, something about the architecture was enhanced, he couldn't really describe it.

What shook SWIM up the most was what happened next as he was staring at the ceiling trying to ignore all these ghosts. SWIM was shown the most detailed agonizing Christ figure, an emotionless and almost condescending Buddha, and as they moved away into his periphery vision a mean looking demon/alligator with a human-ish face kinda hologrammed out of the ceiling at him. It didn't touch him or anything like that, just glared at SWIM like he wasn't supposed to be there and was intruding. This went on for about a good 3 minutes or so until the figures all started fading. SWIM couldn't do much but lay there terrified debating whether or not he should sprint for the door.

Once SWIM was sure he was back on solid ground he couldn't stop talking/thinking about it. SWIM found out that all of his buddies were a little more cautious with their doses, didn't even come close to breaking through, and didn't really have much to report back afterward when we all met up back at the dinner table to discuss it. SWIM just sat there chainsmoking for about an hour while talking everyone's ear off about the ridiculous shit he just saw.

SWIM is not sure if he's interested in trying this stuff again any time soon, but SWIM is certainly not sorry he did because it was one hell of a ride. Despite the fact that the visions/archetypes SWIM saw may seem a bit cliche, he still can't get over how profound, emotionally evocative, and eerily invasive they all were.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

69ron
#2 Posted : 2/6/2009 12:04:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you met the typical mischievous reptile entity in your vision. Those are quite common and usually do not like humans at all. No one knows exactly what they are supposed to be. I’d battle it out in the vision with a little help from God. You can always ask God for assistance (if you believe in that sort of thing, if you’re an atheist, maybe not). SWIM has gotten assistance from God at times and amazing power was released in SWIM and he was able to destroy such evil entities in his visions or at least make them leave running for their lives. God is the most powerful entity, and none of those evil entities stand a chance when God releases his power in you.

When I say God, I don’t mean the God of the bible or any other such religion. I mean the creator of all that is. It’s not a little man somewhere who created the world in 7 days. God is an enormously powerful consciousness roughly the size of the universe and all that exists is part of God’s imagination. We are all imagined by God. God is the supreme dreamer who dreams reality into existence.

That trip reminds SWIM of a Psilocybe azurescens trip where he had a vision of a fake evil Jesus who was trying to gather souls by pretending to be Jesus. This being was trying to collect souls to make himself more powerful, and because people believed him to be Jesus, they were flocking to him. Once the souls were trapped within this evil being, you could hear screams of pain and agony coming from the poor trapped souls. It was a disgusting vision.

Native Americans believe these types of compounds open one up to the spirit world. Most western scientists believe these compounds just stimulate the imagination. While THERE it’s hard to really be sure one way or the other because the visions can seem awfully real.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 2/6/2009 12:31:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice report, I could almost feel it! Smile
I can relate to not beeing able to stop thinking about it. Even at low doses, it's really fascinating for a novice tripper.

#4 Posted : 2/6/2009 2:25:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

That sounds like a great experience. Yeah the DMT world is torn between two groups..the western science group like 69ron said, and then theres those people that hold it to be very possible. My take is that these plants have been around and grown right along side of us since the beginning, along with the shamans and other groups that sprung forth from the beginning. Basically us finding these sacred plants I DOUNT is a coincidence. They are here as tools for our mind/consciousness, but tools for what you may ask? Simply...i don't know.. and either does science. They may be able to explain it up to a certain area, such as affecting certain sites in the brain, but after you get passed all that..then what takes over from there, and then there!? Needless to say..DMT is...well...theres really no words for it.. Smile

As Joe Rogan put it..lifes a massive fuckin mystery! lol

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 2/6/2009 2:55:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

well...all i have to say is...good work at staying calm(ish) its about the best you can do in those situations...and good work on powering through and taking that many hits...not many people are able to force themselves to do that...

reminds SWIM of a time he saw this dark gray man/head eating the the brain of another dude through his face..except he was already at the back of the skull..it was weird...but what SWIM did was just imagined this white light that grew and spread around his house(in real life) and created this bubble of white protection...after he did this..he had some really cool visions..and none of them went back to the weird gray brain eaters
it's a sound

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 2/6/2009 3:02:18 PM

The Great Namah

It's not for everyone, that's for sure.

But even one full experience can change the way you think about things.

Also as someone on here once wrote

You don't obsess about the drug, you obsess about the EXPERIENCE!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

#7 Posted : 2/6/2009 3:12:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

acolon_5 wrote:
You don't obsess about the drug, you obsess about the EXPERIENCE!

Great quote, never heard that before. But VERY true.

VisualDistortion
#8 Posted : 2/6/2009 3:13:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
That trip reminds SWIM of a Psilocybe azurescens trip where he had a vision of a fake evil Jesus who was trying to gather souls by pretending to be Jesus. This being was trying to collect souls to make himself more powerful, and because people believed him to be Jesus, they were flocking to him. Once the souls were trapped within this evil being, you could hear screams of pain and agony coming from the poor trapped souls. It was a disgusting vision.

I'm not religious or anything of the sort, but beside the whole thinkin he was the son of god thing, the J man was a good teacher and a good guy. At least In my opinion which could be skewed from having been a "born-again" christian at one point.

Oh and maosetung, it seems to me that right after you finished taking your hits and got that head buzz, you had apprehension and the "This might not have been the greatest idea" feeling. This could be the reason for you encountering the demon lizard. I truly believe that the mindstate we go into a trip with is the most important thing in determining how it will play out, even more so important than the drug itself.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 2/6/2009 3:29:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

some of SWIM's best experiences were when he focused on LOVE while blasting off..just repeat it over and over in your mind..its like a key
it's a sound

#10 Posted : 2/6/2009 3:50:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Your mind definitely affects that nonmaterial reality, as far as "how you go into it" SWIM has always thought about peace/love and has unreal great experiences.

SWIM has been into buddhist meditation practices for about 5 years now. And usually before each DMT trip SWIM will meditate on his breath then focus on this intense bright light in SWIMS mind. Then after a deal of time SWIMS body will go numb, SWIM will count down in his head down to 1 then open his eyes and SWIMS friend will have the pipe ready to go. And let me tell you, the experience is unreal from just normally taking it. You are so centered in the experience that you can direct yourself around hyperspace at great deals. Meditation is an excellent tool and especially in conjunction with the molecule! Smile

#11 Posted : 2/6/2009 3:53:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

And i can understand how just taking it can influence some but not everyone on the possibility of this being real on a certain level. But I promise, if you can get into depp meditation and focus on love/light/happiness/peace, your can do a great deal in hyperspace. Promise

soulman
#12 Posted : 2/6/2009 5:26:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTtripn2Space wrote:
Your mind definitely affects that nonmaterial reality, as far as "how you go into it" SWIM has always thought about peace/love and has unreal great experiences.

It effects the material world too, just takes longer to manifest Very happy
You have to go within or you go without

maotsetung
#13 Posted : 2/6/2009 10:33:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

VisualDistortion wrote:

Oh and maosetung, it seems to me that right after you finished taking your hits and got that head buzz, you had apprehension and the "This might not have been the greatest idea" feeling. This could be the reason for you encountering the demon lizard. I truly believe that the mindstate we go into a trip with is the most important thing in determining how it will play out, even more so important than the drug itself.

You know I think you're absolutely right on. I have pretty limited experience with psychedelics and every time I use them I'm usually able to sort out the anxious feelings during the comeup and avoid nasty experiences but the dmt didn't really give me the luxury of time to sort those trivial matters out and it was like being rushed into uncharted territory that I was nowhere near prepared for. Thinking about all the love in my life was what put me at ease during those anxious first few minutes

I do think I kinda overestimated myself and just jumped into the deep end though, so I don't think any amount of positive thinking could have changed my initial reaction of second-guessing my decision to go all out this first time. Possible future adventures with this substance are definitely going to be more thought out with measured doses and physical/mental preparation ahead of time like meditation and detoxification.

Thanks for all your replies guys, it definitely feels good to have experienced feedback on this stuff and helps wrap my mind around it better.

El Ka Bong
#14 Posted : 2/7/2009 7:36:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whoo Hoo ! .. Good hits ! You're a newbie no more ~! it's as weird and awesome as that every time you smoke that well !

I agree with Love ! The answer to save you from all that 'fear' we might experience is to Love ! Since journeying with a big mug of cocoa in me, have I discovered how to 'navigate' through any 'gory' vision - courage from cocao ! But it's easy - I just stare, and admire it with LOVE !@ ... it is as though silver-light love-beams can shoot out of the upper edges of the vision - and GOD is right there, mercurial beaming that can shatter any psychic effort to intimidate.

The thing wants to be loved ! try just what Jesus did ! Greet it with Love, for all it's nastiness.

Even visions so intimidatingly ugly you might puke in all 'their' efforts to scare you, are just a flimsy cartoon compared to that Love we all have within us ... Jesus is a great example to see when you need to be reminded of God's Love ! You might even 'ride' these love beams, warping the 'ugly' into a joy, or they sweep you away, once you evoke them to aid you.

If It could be described like this - Love, as an evoked wave of energy, has taken me to the highest place I have known, as though it was in orbit, above the galaxy, in an Alien space craft where one can undergo a 'healing of the light-body' ... and there you realize how each cell, each strand of DNA you have, is luminously connected to this 'place'. The Light Body is attached molecuarly to our physical selves, via 'love' beams, or something as familiar as Love ! And with God on your side, Holy Sheet ... stand back !

The intimidating aligator, or the ugliest ugly you can imagine, can all be loved away. We have evolved way above this, with higher Archetypes on our side. What are those 'lower' archetypes still for, you might wonder - that cause so much suffering..?

Jorkest
#15 Posted : 2/7/2009 2:52:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
If It could be described like this - Love, as an evoked wave of energy, has taken me to the highest place I have known, as though it was in orbit, above the galaxy, in an Alien space craft where one can undergo a 'healing of the light-body' ...

this is EXACTLY what happened to SWIM when he focused on love..exactly
it's a sound

SoCal
#16 Posted : 2/7/2009 5:23:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

to play devils advocate...

what does love "feel" like and how can one project it? Is love in itself not just an emotion created by chemicals in the human mind? Don't get me wrong, SWIM too tries to emanate "love" as he takes off, but sometimes finds himself wondering if he's just trying to conjure it up as opposed to truly manifesting it.

Nanaki
#17 Posted : 2/7/2009 6:58:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like to visualize a bubble or circle of protection around me that keeps out negative things, but that doesn't always work. By the time one goes hyperspace, reality is shattered so these earthly things typically don't stay put.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

El Ka Bong
#18 Posted : 2/8/2009 9:14:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

.. funny how after a night of journeying, typing about it seems silly ... typing about the 'other side' is such a puny effort the ego tries to put forth ... but even that you gotta LOVE ! And I love remembering !

It seems every launch, every batch of extract is different, so who knows if Love will be 'all you need' ..

For example last night in the tub filled to the brim with hot-warm water, with no fear going in (40 mg yellow waxy on mj- three hits), there was no need for 'love'. I was amused to wordlessness, in the way I was watching and interacting with a glorious snake-spirit, in it's play pen. Water was so synergistic - a perfectly 'safe' feeling ! In the tub, right away there was a coloured, serpentine intelligence trying to communicate to me with simple 'hyperspace' rattles and snake-like toys - broken off bits of itself were the 'toys' I was inspecting close up. Like coils and coils of DNA, scrolling by and showing me certain pieces .. perhaps .. like a 3D tikertape-readout (RNA..?)

And in the end I know it's all me - a freakishly impossible beauty with infinite space, I bear this with me all the time - awake or asssssleep ...

Back to Love, and if it ever happens to be needed - another word for it is compassion - look upon the 'fearful' thing(s) you see with compassion - something can pour out of you when you compassionately forgive the 'ugliness' - be it emotional, visual, or whatever is trying to 'test' your ego's resolve and fear ... Just give it forgiveness for trying so hard to NOT be lovable (ie ugly/scary).

shoe
#19 Posted : 2/8/2009 9:37:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69Ron: Could you please elaborate on these negative lizard entities? Because lately i've had a couple of dreams about greys (zetas) - which were quite terrifying. Not something I usually dream of. Then me and my ex-girlfriend stayed in a yurt on saturday and a wigwam on sunday. While we were sleeping in the yurt I had a sorta borderline REM sleep vision, where a grey took off its face and showed me that underneath they were a bit like lizards, and explained that they project this symbolic representation of themselves through history, specifically to cause fear... which was nice.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

shoe
#20 Posted : 2/8/2009 9:50:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

El Ka Bong wrote:
For example last night in the tub filled to the brim with hot-warm water, with no fear going in (40 mg yellow waxy on mj- three hits), there was no need for 'love'. I was amused to wordlessness, in the way I was watching and interacting with a glorious snake-spirit, in it's play pen. Water was so synergistic - a perfectly 'safe' feeling !

Oh man, Yeah you are *so* right. The tub is *THE* Place to do it. SWIM left the tap running while taking a (what he thought was a fairly moderate hit) and because of the noise of the water, the quibbling language of the serpentine elf carpet creature was all the more potentiated!

SWIM was sucked right in, and through.

and yea, you guys are getting me *STARTED* on love! I haven't heard any of this kind of chat for what feels like an eternity.

All you need is love.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

12NEXT