We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
chaliponga leaves Options

strtman
#1 Posted : 7/12/2019 7:16:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just a few times I ran across posts in which people talk about adding chaliponga leaves to their changa. Except for this fact no further information is given.

Does anyone have experience with smoking chaliponga leaves? If so, what does it add to the changa? In what mixture did you use it?

Thanks in advance.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

changa_boi
#2 Posted : 7/15/2020 7:58:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a batch of changa with 30% chaliponga curing right now, so I will report back in 4/5 days when it's ready and I've tried it!
Just be.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 7/15/2020 8:15:37 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

strtman wrote:
Just a few times I ran across posts in which people talk about adding chaliponga leaves to their changa. Except for this fact no further information is given.

Does anyone have experience with smoking chaliponga leaves? If so, what does it add to the changa? In what mixture did you use it?

Thanks in advance.

I feel the urge to name it "polichanga" out of anagrammatical expediency Very happy

changa_boi - watching this space for the first polichanga report.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Jagube
#4 Posted : 7/16/2020 8:15:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Actually the plant's common name is chalipanga, not chaliponga; that's how you would spell, by Spanish phonetics, what you hear the plant being referred to as in Colombia and Peru. Panga means leaf in Quechua.

The chaliponga misspelling must have come from an American trying to match what they heard, and subsequently become widespread on internet forums and picked up by people who don't pronounce the "o" the American way. And so I've heard European friends pronounce the "o" in it the British way, which sounds very different. So I think it's better to spell it chalipanga.

(And similarly I've seen Americans spell kambô as "combo" Stop )

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 7/16/2020 8:53:00 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Ah, chalipanga - of course, we have amirucapanga as the name for chacruna, presumably also in Quechua?

And palichanga sounds more friendly too Big grin

"Etymology is a field in which vowels count for nothing and consonants for very little."

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Jagube
#6 Posted : 7/17/2020 1:52:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Ah, chalipanga - of course, we have amirucapanga as the name for chacruna, presumably also in Quechua?

Yup.

In Ecuador the plant is known as amiruca (among other names), so amirucapanga would mean "chacruna leaf", or could be used as another way of referring to the plant, to signify it's the leaves that are of interest.

changa_boi
#7 Posted : 7/28/2020 6:17:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, sorry it took a while...went on a little vacation.

Just smoked my changa mix (30% caapi vine 30% chaliponga 40% mullein....1:1 spice herb ratio, no additional harmalas)

Fucking AWESOME!!

I made another one with Calea instead of Chali, and it was much milder. The chali was a one-hitter quitter.

Highly recommend. This will definitely be an herb I will be including in all my future blends.
Just be.

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 2/26/2021 6:36:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thank you strtman and changa boi for posting and contributing, as this provided me with new info. I now have some coming. Smile and am pretty stoked.

I've read there's some 5-meo in that leaf as well. Anyone know if any precautions should be taken?

For those who use caapi vine, how do you add it to your mix?
I have some shredded vine, but am a little unsure of how I'd like yo use it.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Ramma
#9 Posted : 2/27/2021 12:54:33 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

Voidmatrix wrote:
Thank you strtman and changa boi for posting and contributing, as this provided me with new info. I now have some coming. Smile and am pretty stoked.

I've read there's some 5-meo in that leaf as well. Anyone know if any precautions should be taken?

For those who use caapi vine, how do you add it to your mix?
I have some shredded vine, but am a little unsure of how I'd like yo use it.

One love

nono, you use caapi leaf yes, but btw I recommed simply drinkin Caapi tea before smoking!! I wish I had done this sooner. it really works like a charm...
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 2/27/2021 1:15:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ramma wrote:

nono, you use caapi leaf yes, but btw I recommed simply drinkin Caapi tea before smoking!! I wish I had done this sooner. it really works like a charm...

Laughing hahaha I initially got it to extract some harmala from. But have some extra. I think I will try the tea (especially since I have some powdered vine too. Thank you RammaVery happy

Anything I should prepare for before and after drinking it in your opinion?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Ramma
#11 Posted : 2/27/2021 3:59:09 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

Drink a cup of Aya tea and smoke DMT...I could tell you what to be prepared for, but it would ruin the suprise.
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Voidmatrix
#12 Posted : 2/27/2021 4:15:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ramma wrote:
Drink a cup of Aya tea and smoke DMT...I could tell you what to be prepared for, but it would ruin the suprise.

Laughing I mean anything like gut issues, purging, etc. I've never drank it before.

Also, how much would you suggest I drink? 10g tea, 20?

Thank you again

One love