We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Passion Flower Pharma? Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 12/19/2009 7:32:44 AM

SWIM

SWIM's buddy is wanting to try a pharma tomorrow morning.

SWIM only has 2 doses of caapi he was saving for himself, though he does have a bunch of "15x passiflora incarnata" from heavenly products.

SWIM has sucessfully pro-longed his smoked DMT from 3 to 5+ minutes of full breakthrough with 500mg of the powder sublingually (then swallowed)

SWIM is guessing 2 grams of the stuff might work, of course he knows it is sedating so he is going to have some kola nut in the mix as well.

Does that sound like a good idea?

The only thing SWIM could find on the forum was someone saying that an ounce of passion flower is more than enough. So 2g of 15x = 30g. More than an ounce.

SWIM just doesn't want to disappoint his friend.

I look forward to thanking you!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Astralking
#2 Posted : 12/19/2009 12:21:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was thinking about doing an extract on my passionflower but im not sure how much is needed... Without a doubt if you have enough extract it will work Razz but that goes without saying!

How much extract do you have in total?
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

q21q21
#3 Posted : 12/19/2009 12:40:18 PM

SWIM

SWIM has about 4g left, but he took 1g before bed to test and woke up 3 hours later with noticeable tracers and is unable to sleep.

SWIM is confident the 2g should work. But still if anyone has a comment feel free
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

Astralking
#4 Posted : 12/19/2009 12:44:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hm this website might help http://www.erowid.org/pl.../syrian_rue_info1.shtml.

It's got information of dosage compared with rue and caapi, and they used an extract. Not read it thoroughly but it looks like it coud have what your looking for in it.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

q21q21
#5 Posted : 12/20/2009 2:35:47 AM

SWIM

If any SWIY was wondering, the 85mg freebase + 2g 15x passiflora incarnata was euphoric but not visual or significant.

Bear in mind SWIM's friend who took it is a very hard head, 7 HIGH QUALITY HBWR = 2 hour of barely noticeable effects while SWIM had stronger effects than 1 tab of strong LSD
Also 5g of Cubensis is barely visual for him. Lastly 30mg of spice gives him visuals but no intense feeling of hyperspace.