We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time acrb extraction, help? Options

daytripper1995
#1 Posted : 7/9/2019 6:16:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Currently I’ve been using mhrb and using the gordo tek I found the video tutorial online, atm tho I have 100g of acrb I’m just wondering can I just still use this gordo tek but switch out the mhrb for acrb or do you have to extract it a different way?

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to help Big grin

Daytripper....Twisted Evil

Moderator wrote:

Edited: No sourcing talk of dried materials.

“Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.”

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

AlchemicalGnostic
#2 Posted : 7/9/2019 7:24:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Different teks can be used with any bark. It just depends on your designated purity. If you're using acrb, most would reccomend doing a defat(doing a pull with your NPS before you basify) which will pull the fats out. Mhrb has very little plant fat compared to acrb. Skipping the defat with acrb will usually give you more of a goo product.

Hope this helps!
"We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe." - Manly P. Hall

daytripper1995
#3 Posted : 7/9/2019 7:27:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AlchemicalGnostic wrote:
Different teks can be used with any bark. It just depends on your designated purity. If you're using acrb, most would reccomend doing a defat(doing a pull with your NPS before you basify) which will pull the fats out. Mhrb has very little plant fat compared to acrb. Skipping the defat with acrb will usually give you more of a goo product.

Hope this helps!

How would I go about doing the defat process and what does nps stand for sorry bro im new to this,can you still smoke the goo or should I deffo defat it thanks for your help bro! Thumbs up

Daytripper.....Twisted Evil

WarpedDimension
#4 Posted : 7/9/2019 7:38:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

daytripper1995 wrote:
AlchemicalGnostic wrote:

Hope this helps!

How would I go about doing the defat process and what does nps stand for sorry bro im new to this,can you still smoke the goo or should I deffo defat it thanks for your help bro! Thumbs up

NPS=non polar solution..ie naphtha.

Defat after acid baths and before basing. Add NPS to your polar solution, mix well, allow to separate, repeat three times. Pull NPS layer and discard. Keep polar solution and you can begin basing.

The goo is active and will work fine. Some even prefer goo. I like Crystal's so I do a defat and Rx.

Hope that helps ya! There are links to the defat process as well as links about goo on the nexus. Search for those topics if you need more info.

Good luck!
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

daytripper1995
#5 Posted : 7/9/2019 10:16:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

YouAreWeAmI wrote:
daytripper1995 wrote:
AlchemicalGnostic wrote:

Hope this helps!

NPS=non polar solution..ie naphtha.

Defat after acid baths and before basing. Add NPS to your polar solution, mix well, allow to separate, repeat three times. Pull NPS layer and discard. Keep polar solution and you can begin basing.

The goo is active and will work fine. Some even prefer goo. I like Crystal's so I do a defat and Rx.

Hope that helps ya! There are links to the defat process as well as links about goo on the nexus. Search for those topics if you need more info.

Good luck!

Thank you very much buddy I think I’ll probably just smoke the goo if it does the same job taking me to hyperspace lol!Thumbs up

Astinus
#6 Posted : 7/12/2019 11:15:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been extracting from acrb. My first experience with DMT, and have done 2 40g extractions. I've been using a very slightly modified version of Noman's Tek. an STB tek(5-10 extra ml of naptha due to the width of the mason jars.) I've had no problems with it at all...well, some technique issues but that's on me while learning. The first two pulls are nearly completely white crystalline DMT. The ones after give me a little yellow. Then I do a pull after letting the basified solution sit for a day or two. that one is mostly yellow, or i should say it's yellow crystals under a bit of white crystals.

The First 2 pulls of this last extraction have given 320 mg. of Freeze precipitate DMT. Just drained and filtered naphtha, then let evap and collect. I have 2 small pyrex dishes that I'm waiting on to crystallize. Based on that amount that i can see crystallizing, My estimation is i'll get at least 200 more mg maybe more, but I know some is a little dirty(yellow). That's about 1.3% so pretty good.