We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New DMT Study Provides Additional Link to Gamma Wave Formation Options

gilga_mesh
#1 Posted : 7/6/2019 11:19:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A new study published in Scientific Reports definitively observed that indolethylamine-N-methyltransferase (INMT) is found in both human and rat brains throughout the cerebral cortex, choroid plexus, and pineal gland. The importance of this finding is based on the fact that INMT is the enzyme responsible for biosynthesizing DMT from tryptamine. Prior studies were inconclusive regarding this based on out-dated protocols that lacked sensitivity.

The researchers found that in vivo extracellular levels of DMT in the cerebral cortex of normal behaving rats with or without the pineal gland were similar to those of serotonin. One of the most interesting (yet not surprising) findings of the study was that DMT levels increased significantly in the visual cortex of rats following induction of cardiac arrest. These increased levels of DMT in the visual cortex were independent of an intact pineal gland.

More:

http://q4lt.com/new-dmt-...onal-link-to-gamma-waves

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-45812-w
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.