We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A good (ACRB)ayahuasca tincture recipe? Options

Nydex
#1 Posted : 7/6/2019 8:33:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok I'm seeing quite a lot of opinions on what's the best way to prepare a tincture, and I guess each individual that holds a different opinion does so because they like it best in the way they suggest.

However the abundance of opinion confuses me a bit and I'm wondering if, hypothetically, one had around 75g of ACRB and some harmalas freebase (resulted in following the wiki tek "Harmalas Extraction and Separation Guide"Pleased, what would be the optimal way to create a strong tincture that would yield beneficial microdose effects in a few drops and would last at least 4-5 months kept in a fridge?

Would it be suitable to be taken and followed by driving a car? Would it boost productivity, focus and harmony in the soul? I'm just looking for advice from the more experienced lads out here.

Let me know, and thanks a lot!

Love,
Nydex
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jagube
#2 Posted : 7/6/2019 10:14:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First of all, you can't make any ayahuasca without B. caapi. Harmalas extracted from rue will not make ayahuasca. And many would argue that harmalas extracted from B. caapi will not make ayahuasca either, although will come close to ayahuasca in their effects.

If you decide to extract from rue, be aware that the effects will be different as the alkaloid profile is different. You can, however, come close to caapi's alkaloid profile if you do a harmaline-to-THH zinc reduction. For the purpose of microdosing, rue is fine. However, the THH present in the vine adds a lot to the full-on experience, and I don't know what effect its absence in a microdosing regime would have. In any case, let's not call it ayahuasca please.

By tincture, do you mean an alcoholic solution? As that what a tincture means. I'm not sure what the benefits of a tincture would be over an aqueous/acidic brew (decoction, a.k.a. tea, although it's not technically a tea (=infusion)).

Normal ayahuasca 'tea' will keep in a fridge indefinitely if it's concentrated, so for your tincture to last 4-5 months shouldn't be a problem.

Now, with microdosing, I'm not sure if the addition of a DMT-containing plant will make a difference, as it takes full or nearly-full MAO inhibition for the DMT effects to manifest. It may have some effects, but probably not DMT ones.

As for the general effects of microdosing, it's hard to say. Driving shouldn't be a problem, but it depends on what you mean by a microdose. Of productivity, focus and harmony in the soul, I would think the last one would be the most likely. But then, harmony can lead to better productivity if productivity is desired. Just don't expect it to be stimulating like a microdose of LSD. I think its most notable effect would be as an anti-depressant. You'd be happier and more at peace with everything around you.