We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Egyptian Ayahuasca (Tree of Life) Tek Options

Mitakuye Oyasin
#1 Posted : 7/2/2019 11:29:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone ever come across a tek or recipe for creating the ancient Egyptian Tree of Life (Ayahuasca analogue) concoction? I used to assume that the knowledge of combining DMT and MAOI plants together to create a psychoactive concoction originated from South America, but the more I study Ancient Egypt and their vast knowledge of chemistry (Khem) extraction and alchemy, the more I am convinced that this psychoactive brew or concoction originated in Ancient Egypt and made its way a long time ago to South America. Acacia trees are all over the Nile area of Egypt and so are Syrian Rue plants, so the materials for creating a DMT/Harmala combination would have been very easy for anyone who knew about plant chemistry and extraction. Acacia was revered as very holy in Ancient Egypt and is revered in the Holy Bible and Torah and Talmud. The Ark of the Covenant was build from Acacia wood, then covered in Gold. The Ark of King Tut was also made from Acacia and would have been identical to the Covenant Ark, except it was not covered or plated in Gold.

So has anyone ever come across a recipe or tek for duplicating the DMT/Harmala combo the Ancient Egyptians called The Tree of Life? If so, can you please post it in this thread? I am wondering if there were perhaps several variations on this combination as Blue Lotus was also available to them and could color or influence the experience. Perhaps there were additives as well.

Thanks in advance for anyone contributing info or knowledge to this post.

Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
โ€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 7/4/2019 3:11:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My search finally yielded some fruit. I'll post a link here to this tek. https://www.secretofthevine.com/dmt

I know there are more out there. I'd really love to find one written by the ancient Egyptians themselves - a decoded hieroglyphics recipe for a DMT / Harmala brew. I have been told that the Egyptian hieroglyph that looks like a Bee or Wasp is the symbol for "Extract" so it might be associated with a recipe if a Bee or Wasp hieroglyph is near the image of an Acacia tree or branch and leaves.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
โ€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

gazal
#3 Posted : 7/4/2019 1:15:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If Acacia was holy for egyptians, why is it not for chacruna in the Amazon ?
The "holy" plant, there, is Caapi, as S. Rue is for central Asia folks.

JefFlux
#4 Posted : 7/5/2019 3:50:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hola Mitakuye Oyasin,

There is a fascinating, recently released book by Freemasonry scholar PD Newman called 'Alchemically Stoned: The Psychedelic Secret of Freemasonry'which explores in depth, the use and symbolism of psychoactive acacia and the rites of Freemasonry. You'll find far more extensive knowledge of the types of acacia speculatively used by the ancient Egyptians in this book than most online sources: http://www.thelaudablepursuit.c...ic-secret-of-freemasonry

and a review by Graham Hancock: https://grahamhancock.com/newmanpd1/

You've probably also seen this article floating around which proposes Acacia Nilotica as a candidate for the Tree of life (and if you search the threads here at the Nexus thee are some great discussions of the numerous sub-species of this acacia) : https://www.collective-evolution...of-life-acacia-nilotica/

Here's a couple of others anyway: http://www.acacialand.com/acacia.html
https://adeptinitiates.com/blood-osiris-dmt/

Mitakuye Oyasin
#5 Posted : 7/5/2019 7:36:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks JefFlux. Now that is what I am taking about.
โ€” Terence McKenna

rOm
#6 Posted : 7/5/2019 10:15:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gazal wrote:
If Acacia was holy for egyptians, why is it not for chacruna in the Amazon ?
The "holy" plant, there, is Caapi, as S. Rue is for central Asia folks.

Chacruna is Holy and Highly reverred too. Its jsut that you can drink the vine only brew which is holy too. bnut I do'nt see anywhere chacruna as being mundane. there are many rites even for harvesting the leaves. trsut me, it's sacred and holy in soth america ( chacruna ).
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Jagube
#7 Posted : 7/5/2019 11:37:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
Chacruna is Holy and Highly reverred too. Its jsut that you can drink the vine only brew which is holy too. bnut I do'nt see anywhere chacruna as being mundane. there are many rites even for harvesting the leaves. trsut me, it's sacred and holy in soth america ( chacruna ).

Also in Santo Daime (which originated in the Amazon), Chacruna is referred to as the Queen of the Forest. That surely indicates reverence.

trncefigurate_aomn
#8 Posted : 7/5/2019 8:22:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There is often the description given that Arundo and Syrian Rue could have been combined wherever those were both available either fresh or dried.
However, as far as available informtion, whenever this is attempted in the ayahuasca-analogue format, it doesn't work!

What I think is that there would be a lot of Arundo plant material available to any such culture! I am not sure that roots would have been favored above the leaves, canes and flowers!
Could there simply just need to be more Arundo (also Acacia) material involved either simultaneously or over time as part of a chemical extraction to arrive at a more dynamic amount of tryptamines??

Mitakuye Oyasin
#9 Posted : 2/29/2020 3:44:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Still searching for an actual recipe or tek from ancient Egypt for The Blood of Osiris / The Blood of Christ / Tree of Life / that combines Acacia (DMT) with Syrian Rue (Harmalas) in order to create either a liquid brew or a refined dry powder. Thanks in advance for any links or information.
โ€” Terence McKenna

trncefigurate_aomn
#10 Posted : 3/11/2020 6:57:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am glad that you brought this topic back Smile Smile

Something that we can do is to contemplate Egyptian artwork and try to see if there are entheogens and combinations thereof whose influence is evident.

Also what is exciting is, the absence of a known recipe and any actual information about this, it basically displays the opportunity to explore! I am not sure it will be many of us, it may even just be me. I now have a good amount of Arundo material both leaves, canes and flowers, some that dried in the winter and others cut and dried freshly in the summer: not to extract as that is not my area of expertise, but every now and then I have try pieces of each type sublingually, after finding good information about its safety as food for cattle and lambs, as well as some history of Ayurvedic medicinal use! It is still hard to explain but it is an incredibly special plant with a wonderful amount of simple yet most welcome activity even with the smallest sublingual amounts. I have many ideas that I have yet to try, but I think you having revisited this thread will help me to be encouraged to figure it out!!

MuteUSO
#11 Posted : 1/20/2023 1:34:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

trncefigurate_aomn wrote:

Also what is exciting is, the absence of a known recipe and any actual information about this, it basically displays the opportunity to explore! I am not sure it will be many of us, it may even just be me. I now have a good amount of Arundo material both leaves, canes and flowers, some that dried in the winter and others cut and dried freshly in the summer: not to extract as that is not my area of expertise, but every now and then I have try pieces of each type sublingually, after finding good information about its safety as food for cattle and lambs, as well as some history of Ayurvedic medicinal use! It is still hard to explain but it is an incredibly special plant with a wonderful amount of simple yet most welcome activity even with the smallest sublingual amounts. I have many ideas that I have yet to try, but I think you having revisited this thread will help me to be encouraged to figure it out!!

Interesting stuff! Did you continue with your experimentations and, if so, how did that turn out?

Espurrr
#12 Posted : 1/29/2023 8:29:15 PM

โ—‹

wild rue (better suited than syrian rue for its difficulty of cultivation, hence usually found in the wild) or peganum harmala has been used to squeeze the live plant essence in the production of haoma/soma in the ancient iranian times which come after the demise of the golden age of egypt where acacia nilotica is held as the tree of life, which though i'm not sure if it has been growing here in iran where peganum harmala grows but it does grow here in present day iran along the peganum bush, so crush the live rue plant where its reaching its maturity but not drying (still green) and soak in rain water and keep cold before agitating and squeezing from a wool bag, and perform the same with crushed and pounded fresh acacia nilotica bark in rain water (maybe use some acid to bring the ph to 5) and squeeze after a cold soak, probably the closest you'll be to a possible middle eastern (aryan) ayahuasca analogue , however with dried rue seeds and acacia bark at the end of dry season, its also possible to crush/grind the seeds/bark and eat them whole, considering your digestive tract is suited for such endeavors

some more context, fresh rue plant seems to be more similar to cappi vine which has less harmaline and more harmine, more details to be chemically analyzed however, and can say for both plants to reach peak alkaloid content at the end of dry season, where rain rituals are usually observed since prehistoric times, which you may associate originally with shamanic ritual dance (to make it rain)