We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time DMT smoking Options

Almani
#1 Posted : 6/16/2019 8:38:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i am new here, and came across this forum. very happy to have found this, seems to be a great amount of info of all sorts. thank you for taking your time and reading, and giving feedback, advise. i have been searching for years now. it started with changing my diet, and then turning inward to search for answers. i am meditating daily for many years now. i came across the DMT through various podcasts such as joe rogan and mike tyson. i have done my research, read books, listend and reach about experiences.

the day came that i was ready for my first experience. i tried white crystal dmt 50mg a few days ago..i used a brass pipe, with silver balls and screens, and smoked from a long plastic/rubber like tube which was attached to the brass pipe. i put some dried hazelnut herbs on the screen, placed the dmt on top and some more herbs to cover. i used a small blow torch lighter. i heald the lighter a good lenght from the dmt and herbs so it was not in direct contact, the herbs did burn and i took a big hit of white smoke that filled the tube.

upon exhaling the first hit i felt my body slowly dissovle as did my visuals. my heart beat start kicking it because i was entering this uknown feeling which hit me extremely fast. i had trouble taking the second hit as i couldn fully grasp the tube, i took the second hit as good as i could, but the 2nd and 3rd hit were not full hits as i was told by my close ones who were with me. i wasnt able to hold in the smoke very long, or take a proper hit as i was coping with the hit from the first toke.

i layed back on my bed, and the heavy visuals started kicking it immediatly as i read and heard from various experiences. i had my ego trying to grasp what is happening and it felt uncomfortable, i was telling myseld this is too much and i wouldn dare do this again. after a felt minute or two i tried to just relax and enjoy the ride.

i couldnt feel my body during the visuals, it was just the meditation music at a different vibration that was playing in the background in harmony with the geometric shapings.

i fully relaxed and had sort of white light and a sort of feeling being pulled towards it and i was open and in no denial and acually wanting to leave my body. but i realized i was thinking this, which kind of stopped me from fully breaking through also. i have this during meditation sometimes, that when i reach a space, my thoughts and ego kick in, trying to grasp what is happening which kind of ruins the letting go to the furthur state of concsiouness. i soon after came back to normal, but with a good euphoric feeling and still was thankful for the experience.

my goal and wish was to fully break through, from what i was hoping is to beeing shot into the center of the universe, no thoughts, no ego, no body, just pure energy and peace. i am figuring that on my next go, i will keep my eyes open during the tokes, and fully concentrate on taking 3 full big tokes even if i feel i cannot anymore. or perhaps maybe i burned the dmt? even though the flame did not touch the dmt or the herbs, but like mentioned above, the herbs on top of the dmt did start burning, even though the torch was far away. perhaps not far away enough i am guessing? or i just didnt inhale enough....??

today my girlfriend went on her first ride. she has been battling with depresssion, childhood trauma, and was at a state of helplessness, and dmt is a sort of last cry for help...

i had the setting the same as mine, candles lit, i was calming her down, we had meditation music playing, a nice comfy bed and i held and lit the dmt while she held the same device tube and took the tokes. i held the torch far away, just like in my first time and the herbs did burn also. she suprisngly took 3 hits. i was kind of amazed the first toke didnt hit her like it hit me. she is very small, and doesnt weigh much. but she smokes cigarettes unlike me.....as she layed back after the 3 hits, she got into the visual states, but her ego was very intense as she was fighting against it. she was saying " im not ready, im not ready for this yet" i held her hand, and told her to relax, everything is just fine, she is safe. she opened her eyes a lot and soon came back to her normal state fairly fast after around 5-6 minutes. my trip maybe lasted 8-10 minutes max. i find it weird that my girlfriend only had visuals and her trip was so short? how can this be? is a ego strong enough to fight against the whole trip? my understanding was that no matter how strong your ego is....if you smoke enough you have no chance to fight agaisnt hyperspace which was both of our goals! to have no fear of death and be connected with all and everything.

i am sorry for writing so much, i am trying to give a detailed explanation of our first experience. i am definetly looking to do it again soon, how every many times it takes to reach the hyperspace. i would appreciate any advice. i was thinking maybe to next time only hold the torch to the side of the brass pipe....or would this not have any effect at all?

thank you very much!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 6/17/2019 6:44:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I can see these experiences working beautifully for you.

However, if you want my advice, don't chase breakthrough-shmeakthrough: integrate properly, always care about S&S, don't ever become overconfident, prepare for unknown rather than assuming there will be some of the known Smile

FranLover
#3 Posted : 6/17/2019 7:50:15 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

One has to be ready for it. Your preparations and mind set are good, you just dont get the smoking method down at the first time;

I probably smoked DMT 8 times before me first breakthrough, but I dont even remember the first tries (or barley do) and the first breakthrough was really my first slight understanding of what DMT is.

To facilitate a breakthrough--loss of self and deep immersion--it helps to be exercised physically, a litlle worn out, and OK mentally but very stil, very little thought--toke and go to sleep. Sleep means no thought. No thought means stillness. In stillness you will discover that there is no self, and so the profound experience happens to...no one.

I do hope you see what I mean. Keep trying. Understand that if you have thoughts all day you will slip into dmt like that...which is OK once you have your smoking technique down. For now, mental tehcnique must be cultivated; this means absolute surrender to stillness as a method tp ease into breakthrough and all that good stuff.

Your girls reaction did not sound like she is ready. You have to want it...have to want it more than you want to stay in this world.

I think that there is no dose which will surrender the self. If the self is active, which means mental activity, the trip will be less immersive--which still proves pretty immeserive, once you get the technique down.

I am happy for both u guys!=) nothing like the honeymoon phase with dmt. Peace😄
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Almani
#4 Posted : 6/17/2019 2:54:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:

However, if you want my advice, don't chase breakthrough-shmeakthrough: integrate properly, always care about S&S, don't ever become overconfident, prepare for unknown rather than assuming there will be some of the known Smile

thank you very much for your answer!! what do you mean by S&S?? i will take your advice and appreciate it very much! i wish you all the best

Almani
#5 Posted : 6/17/2019 3:01:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
One has to be ready for it. Your preparations and mind set are good, you just dont get the smoking method down at the first time;

I probably smoked DMT 8 times before me first breakthrough, but I dont even remember the first tries (or barley do) and the first breakthrough was really my first slight understanding of what DMT is.

To facilitate a breakthrough--loss of self and deep immersion--it helps to be exercised physically, a litlle worn out, and OK mentally but very stil, very little thought--toke and go to sleep. Sleep means no thought. No thought means stillness. In stillness you will discover that there is no self, and so the profound experience happens to...no one.

I do hope you see what I mean. Keep trying. Understand that if you have thoughts all day you will slip into dmt like that...which is OK once you have your smoking technique down. For now, mental tehcnique must be cultivated; this means absolute surrender to stillness as a method tp ease into breakthrough and all that good stuff.

Your girls reaction did not sound like she is ready. You have to want it...have to want it more than you want to stay in this world.

I think that there is no dose which will surrender the self. If the self is active, which means mental activity, the trip will be less immersive--which still proves pretty immeserive, once you get the technique down.

I am happy for both u guys!=) nothing like the honeymoon phase with dmt. Peace😄

thank you very much for taking time to respond. you seem to have reached what i was reaching for! i will be patient and keep in mind what your advice was! it sounds very clear and logic. next time i will surely not be SO nervous as the first time. although when my girl was smoking i was more nervous than her because i knew her mental stability will be challenged. she has been through hell during her childhood, compared to her i was living in paradise with a golden spoon all my life.

you made it very clear that its not the dose, or the smoke inhaling, its more the inner setting of oneself and how much you surrender yourself to the xperience, thats how far it will take you. before i thought dmt is so strong it will take you there automatically whether you want it or not. so this gave me a clear answer that it has more to do with your inner setting than anything else. which is also logic. i keep meditating every day no matter what, minimum 30mins, sometimes more. i try to stay present through out the day, and just enjoy life day by day, death is always with us, only one step away, keeping this is mind and being very grounded, not looking to fill your inner space with outside things or situations, or material goods. being thankful to open your eyes in the morning and being granted another day in this existence. we are healthy, what more can we ask for. once we are healthy, have food and shelter, we start desiring all the extras which makes us unhappy. if we were in the hopsital, we would only have one desire, to get healthy. its a daily practice and routine to make this your through structure. but DMT caught my interest and it was a full blast out of body experience, shows you there is no need to be afraid of death, and enjoy life EVEN MORE. that it helps with going furthur in meditation. this is what i am hoping to gain through a dmt "breakthrough". thank you all for your great help!!

kdawgcal
#6 Posted : 6/17/2019 4:01:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Almani,

I'm quite new to psychedelic experiences and whatnot, so please take my advice with only a grain of salt.

Very sorry to hear about what your girlfriend is going through. I completely empathize and understand what you mean that this was a last resort. I mentioned to a friend that I wanted to do DMT (and never had any psychedelic experience before), but she recommended that I start off with mushrooms first to treat my mental health conditions.

I first did 1.5 grams to try it and see if I can even handle it. Once the visuals started kicking in and I got use to it, I came to the conclusion that this was something I could handle.

After that, I did about 2.5 grams and got completely absorbed into nothingness.

A few days after, I started microdosing 100mg of psilocybin every few days, and my life has completely changed for the better.

This is my experience only, and thought I'd share it to hopefully help you out with your journey and your partners.

Regards

kdawg

Almani
#7 Posted : 6/17/2019 5:02:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

kdawgcal wrote:
Hi Almani,

I'm quite new to psychedelic experiences and whatnot, so please take my advice with only a grain of salt.

Very sorry to hear about what your girlfriend is going through. I completely empathize and understand what you mean that this was a last resort. I mentioned to a friend that I wanted to do DMT (and never had any psychedelic experience before), but she recommended that I start off with mushrooms first to treat my mental health conditions.

I first did 1.5 grams to try it and see if I can even handle it. Once the visuals started kicking in and I got use to it, I came to the conclusion that this was something I could handle.

After that, I did about 2.5 grams and got completely absorbed into nothingness.

A few days after, I started microdosing 100mg of psilocybin every few days, and my life has completely changed for the better.

This is my experience only, and thought I'd share it to hopefully help you out with your journey and your partners.

Regards

kdawg

i appreciate you taking the time to giving your advice and sharing your experience. very thankful for this. being completely absorbed into nothingness is what caught my attention around the DMT Subject. Mushrooms maybe also be something to look into after my DMT experimentation. I have been smoking weed for years now, but on a controlable level because i am very disciplined about my sports 4x a week, so i smoke not everyday but around 3-4x a week and one joint over the course of 8 or 9 hours has me in a very high level. i used to smoke just to smoke and spend time with friends hanging out, but nowadays i kind of treat weed different. i like smoking alone, i like how it gives you a clear insight on your life and yourself as a person. i clearly see where my ego is strong, and i am ashamed of myself reflecting on my behavior in certain aspects when i am high and reflective. so the point is i also have no pyscedelic or any drug experience what so ever except MJ. i never even smoked cigarettes and have only been drunk a few times. I am at a point in my life where i feel like life is kind of passing by and i am not really taking part in it. just goin to work, coming home, eating, sleeping is not really living for me. but like i said....i came to point where i 100% know that looking for inner peace on the outside is impossible, this will only satisfy you for a limited time period. no person, no material item, no living situation will give you a lasting inner peace. watchign your thoughts helps alot, this is practiced in meditation, and can and should be done through out the day if possible. if you catch yourself dozing off in a thought stream or story, catch yourself and come back to the now. with time and practice the gaps between being in touch with whats present, and dozing off in thoughts becomes bigger. my ego is still very big in certain situations. it landed me in prison for 16 months and i have been out for a year now and found out about dmt which i am now experimenting with. i am glad to have found this forum with kind hearted people who want to help each other out. i wish every single one of you nothing but the best, shall we all get connected with our true nature, through whatever experience, and carry this on through with our every day lives to make the best out of this human experience. our souls are sitting in perfect ferraris if you compare it to a human body driving a car. just that the human body is our soul and we are the ferrari x10 because our bodys are just too perfect. its a blessing to experience our senses, and the universe. its just not easy to keep this mentality up 24/7 this is why i am curiouse to see how far DMT will take me in the future.

Icyseeker
#8 Posted : 6/17/2019 7:02:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't try limit dmt by imposing a "best" way of being. I think the thing that is cool about reality is that it is constantly changing. Let the drug take you to places and see things that are currently incomprehensible to your sober mind. I also have been practicing meditation for a long time and my perception is that its more intriguing when my brain is thinking than when it is silent.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Exitwound
#9 Posted : 6/18/2019 8:23:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Almani wrote:
Exitwound wrote:

thank you very much for your answer!! what do you mean by S&S?? i will take your advice and appreciate it very much! i wish you all the best

Set and setting - if you take care preparing for your trip, then trip will take care of you. If not - then we might have another "omg what just happened" thread here Smile

Sepynnia
#10 Posted : 7/3/2019 9:02:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi.
Me and partner smoked dmt few times before. But last night someting happened.
I dont know if it ever happened to any of you guys but i would like some opinions from you.
We smoked together, he took the first hit, and then i took. Wich was pretty strong hit.
Almost instantlu (with our eyes open, day light outside) everything in the room changed.
But for some reason i coudnt stop looking at him, it was like something wanted me to look at him at all times. He felt yhe same.
At one point everything around us turned into a white smoke with cristals floating around. And as i was looking at him his body had like a glowing bubble around. Almost as an angel.
And diferent colours ans shapes were coming out of him.
We felt as something was pushing us closer somehow.
Next to us there was a woman in a long white dress, but no face could be seen.
Both me and my partner experienced the same and saw the same things.
Bare in mind we have smoked before, but nothing like this ever happened.
It was as our souls coud touch each other and feel each other in a way that i have never felt before.
A warm felling was always present and the felling of being floating aswell.
Please can someone share opinions with us.
Thank you