We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to changa Options

Morrison1976
#1 Posted : 6/28/2019 12:28:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry, I posted this in my old thread, and did not realise
there was a changa page. I am still new to DMT. I have just
Recieved son changa from a friend, and I am not quite sure
how to smoke it. I recieved 2 lots (0.15mg each)
Is that enough for two people?

Also, how to smoke it? My friend said just put it in a
roll up. Need some advice here Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 6/29/2019 10:52:06 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

so you have in total 300mg, not 30mg, right? Id say you can stuff the 150mg in a pipe and smoke till breakthrough (probably around 4-6 tokes.) Gravity bong is good too, but if that changa is strong, a fast onset can really take you away so fast and so hard that its more or less too much--though if you smoke the pipe with the same commitment, the same thing could happen (in my exp.)

Roll up is good. One of my best trips (if not THE best) was laying down outside on a sofa, on a warm sunny day, with 200mg changa rolled in a joint with CBD cannabis and tobbaco--dont add tobacco if u dont smoke please never smoke if so=) its a trap--oh God! Met so many people and things under the dome. Thousands! And the onset was slow and comfy. By the time I smoked half the joint I brokethrough in a wonferful flash and fall down the rabbit hole. and its easy to hold, smoke, and lay down--it was actually the most pleassurable changa taste ive had, or one of them.

Ive tried 2 more times with joints in this formula but couldnt replicate this trip

FranLover attached the following image(s):
20190629_175611.png (461kb) downloaded 140 time(s).
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

abrelosojos
#3 Posted : 9/17/2019 7:32:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I´m also in favor of changa joints. i think i´ts a great way to share and introduce DMT. A short puff, followed by a looong puff & hold it in... Boom!!!

Last thursday after finishing work i took some changa to introduce it to my shaman that will travel to canada to do 5-Meo ceremony with some elders from the Blackfoot tribe with another "spiritual healer". He was thinkering on how to present to them also what is known as "Pakal Spaceship". Basically Cannabis & DMT. For this experiment i pulled out my changa and this guy had some Hash.

Beautiful sunset, in a garden with fruit trees. Some petates to sit down. A full family over there waiting to try this new "medicine". But an overly stubborn healer that wanted to do a ritual with a substance that he had never tried in his life, without accepting input.

He basically put changa and hash in an oil pipe and had everyone to give one draw and go back. we were 7. I prepared a joint almost being scolded for not following the ritual. (my ceremony was doing the joint and being there present and allowing myself to do it).

It was a bust for them.. they expected a force like 5-meo-dmt where you cannot do anything but let go. Some of the family members even acted like it, falling on their backs. I wasn´t feeling it really, so i pulled out my joint and was extremely surprised that the taste was good and didn´t hurt at all. I became one with the trees, with everything, tears falled as i contemplated everything, freeing my mind of the family that was there and from my own self. It was amazing.

a little after as i came back into me. i decided to go back home instead of discussing the experience, left them the joint and gave them quick instructions. I don´t know if they followed thru. They were probably expecting something else, Hope they did. It still had a lot of DMT in it.