We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
time needed for freebase to convert to salt? Options

GLTASN
#1 Posted : 6/29/2019 3:18:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hated to start another thread but this seemed important and couldn't find a solid answer.

how long should I mix the harmine fb or the dmt fb in juice? ive been mixing and drinking in about 2 minutes and, read some threads where they insist the fb needs to sit in the juice for 3 hours to convert.

does it even matter?

kinda confused and trying eliminate reasons why my pharma hasn't worked yet.
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/29/2019 5:34:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is pretty much immediate, maybe if its very dense crystals you might need to stir a little bit but no way "hours" being necessary. Also, even if you consume it as freebase, it works perfectly well, just is harsher on the stomach.

How much did you dose, did you dose your harmalas together with your dmt or how far apart in time, are you taking any medication, were you on empty or full stomach, have you ever taken oral psychedelics before?

If you answer me those questions I think its more likely to find the culprit.

GLTASN
#3 Posted : 6/29/2019 7:03:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fasted 5+ hours, i take 6 ibuprofen per day and 2 50mg doxycycline an antibiotic for my rosacia. Took all meds 5+ hours before just like food.

Took 125mg harmine fb, 10mg hamaline hcl, 90mg thh hcl, 40 white spice. Mixed harmalas, made 2 piles, mixed with juice, 15 mins later drank the one with spice, felt the harmalas but not dmt.

My max doses so far, 7 hits lsd, 8 grams mushrooms, whenever I do mushrooms I always feel like I should have done more. Smoked DMT over 40 times tried to break through three times but i just black out. I was told to just let it happen when it happens by the by the faces in fractals. Have tried pharma 2x without success.

Thx
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

endlessness
#4 Posted : 6/29/2019 7:34:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd take more harmalas, maybe up your harmine to 170mg... I'd also prepare a second dose just in case you dont get where you want you can redose.. You can even prepare a vapped DMT dose too and smoke on top.

Another thing you can try is to eat a little something with a bit of fat like a bit of bread and butter or avocado just after consuming your pharma in order to stimulate digestion, because such a long fasting maybe your metabolism is slowed down.

Another thing to consider is that you might be a naturally sensitive person, considering what you claim about your other psychedelic doses.

Just a few ideas.

Good luck, and let us know if you get it to work out (or if you dont, its always good knowledge for everybody else).