CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
question about SHE Options

rOm
#1 Posted : 6/26/2019 10:59:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SO far, its a SHE when its scheduled different poeplel form anywhere on the planet ( and even if they were in outer space ) would launch simultaneously in hyperspace. butit doesn't mean one is being looked in form all others. anyone might have a very different trip. exactly like when everyone in a city goes to bed and sleep at the same time. they do'nt dream about someone dream.
SO I think you overinterpretated here.
It isn't what it is about, way simplier than that. Nothing but like a festival. Its like world mediation for peace scheduled that day at this time.. exactly same principle.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Trippy glass for trippy people.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 6/27/2019 5:45:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Respec. It be well important to question tings like superstition. I bet its as hard to find an honest report of syncronized tripping as it is to find one of enlightment through the meditation practice

Respec and Big up yourself!
I never lived at all
until the thrill of that moment!
When my heart stood still.

DoingKermit
#3 Posted : 9/16/2019 8:49:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There was a speaker at Breaking Convention 2017 in London named Mark Agacan, who did a bunch of independent research attempting to connect with a few friends in hyperspace. He had various degrees of success with meeting similar entities and travelling to similar places.

I had an interesting experience last year where I met a female entity who was sprinkling some powder on the middle of my forehead. When coming out of the trip I felt an overwhelming feeling of joy and gratitude. I had a good cry and laugh simultaneously. The next day I had received a text from a friend (whom I hadn't heard from in years) who had a dream that I made contact with this female entity and I was crying and laughing, kind of like when you stub your toe.

In short, life is one bizzaro story.