We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tolerance Recovery? Options

oarguello
#1 Posted : 3/17/2008 10:44:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone.

Well i definitely built a tolerance to DMT. I guess i kinda over did it. I was doing it about 3 times a week for a while, when i thought the experience was being controlled, it was actually just the begining of creating a tolerance.

I really dont want to be smoking that much anymore ( 80 grams now, started at 60) to simply get mild visuals. So ive been weaning off it with only smoking once a week. Its helping a little but looks like i will have to take a long time off... at least a month.

Anyone know of anything that might help the process? I know DMT is not studied too well, so not sure what receptors are being used. But i heard all tryptamines are basically the same in structure. So anyone know to maybe recover faster?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

JulesDogg
#2 Posted : 3/18/2008 6:59:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oarguello, to recover faster stop smoking DMT for a good while. Three times a week seems really excessive. If you are now only getting mild visuals then what is point of smoking?

oarguello
#3 Posted : 3/18/2008 11:00:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

JulesDogg wrote:
Oarguello, to recover faster stop smoking DMT for a good while. Three times a week seems really excessive. If you are now only getting mild visuals then what is point of smoking?

Well thats why I mentioned i am weaning off. I said i was cutting down to once a week and now planning to once a month. I did the three times a week for two weeks...not for like a year. I guess i pushed it to find the limits and it was based on how much other people venture into hyperspace. Well i found my limitSmile

"To recover faster stop smoking". I am doing that, I was asking how to recover FASTER while in DMT abstinence. I am recovering by no longer smoking, my question is if there is a way to recover faster. Not so i can smoke more...obviously i found there is a rate at which i should smoke per month, but simply i dont like having diminished receptors in my body for extended periods of timeSmile

But one thing I did find out from other posts. My technique for smoking got lazy. My major breakthroughs came when i inhaled the entire dose in one or two lungfulls. I was getting lazy by taking 8-10 rips to finish off the dose. I did try ( after a week and half of abstinence) and it made a huge difference.

I still plan on only going into hyperspace once or twice a month though. I got what i wanted from the binge ( finding limits and controlling my experience bettter) now its time to pace myself and make the experiencs more significant.

Garulfo
#4 Posted : 3/18/2008 11:29:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For info, I know someone who smoked 5 times/week for months and who say that he did not see a serious tolerance. Yes he need a bit more than when he began but as long as he goes above 40 mg, he can have a nice experience.
My bet is that the best way to recover fast is to sleep a lot.

Saidin
#5 Posted : 3/18/2008 11:47:38 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Swim can smoke 5 times in a row on the same day and not notice a tolerance. I think it may be your technique since you mentioned that. I've heard that waiting an hour between journeys is all one needs to prevent tolerance.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

WSaged
#6 Posted : 3/19/2008 8:14:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I only smoke the spice when all the planets align.

In other words, when it feels right. There are times I want to have a ride in another dimention but sitting there with my DMT pipe in hand I am a little nervous, I used to try and calm my nerves and eventually hit it but I'd usually have a disapointing trip or a hard one. So now when I want to take a ride I load the pipe, sit & relax, but if things are not just right I wait.
Last night I opened up my stash box to empty the water from the pipe, after an aborted try a few nights earlier and it just dawned on me that all felt perfect so I hit the pre-loaded pipe ONE time and had a huge breakthrough experience!! I was so relaxed I slipped right through!
Gotta make it a special event and less will be more!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

sattwa23
#7 Posted : 3/19/2008 1:35:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

warrensaged wrote:

Gotta make it a special event and less will be more!!

WS

+1 Smile The best way, IMHO.
~let the beauty be around you~

oarguello
#8 Posted : 3/19/2008 9:23:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

warrensaged wrote:
I only smoke the spice when all the planets align.

In other words, when it feels right. There are times I want to have a ride in another dimention but sitting there with my DMT pipe in hand I am a little nervous, I used to try and calm my nerves and eventually hit it but I'd usually have a disapointing trip or a hard one. So now when I want to take a ride I load the pipe, sit & relax, but if things are not just right I wait.
WS

Yes its all about the planets aligning and smoking technique. There were times i was kinda forcing myself to smoke a session when I was feeling a bit nervous or even queezy at the thought of smoking. I forced...which lead me to be lazy/nervous/hesitant to take big rips.

Part of the abstinence, and waiting a few weeks, will help me be more inclined and actually excited about taking a trip.

Thanks for everyones input and hopefully this helps other who are having issues blasting off. I have read other posts before about not blasting off with theories about impure batches, 'immunity', diet, fasting, etc. I thought what i was experiencing was simply a tolerance because i was able to blast off before.

As many before me have said "Respect the Spice"

El Ka Bong
#9 Posted : 3/21/2008 1:00:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, after exprimenting to such limits myself, I doscovered you can blow the lid off of all that accumulated 'experience' / tollerance / familiarity. Use Rue seed extract !

Try smoking 40 mg just once with Rue extract - and you'll get your fill for weeks ! It'll change everything for the 'wider', 'warmer', weirder or even 'scarier' say some.

To me, now it seems wasteful to not do rue-MAOI first, before smoking dmt. I have done straight dmt in the last 4 months - and I can't recall even 1% compared to the memory of each of the two MAOI+dmt experiences I have had in that same time frame.