We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
3g rue, 7.5g acrb no effects Options

pedr0cortez
#1 Posted : 6/26/2019 6:37:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone, last night tried the doses mentioned in the title and had zero effect.
I have only once tried this before and was on an antidepressant medication called mirtazapine which is not an ssri. That was a 3g rue 5g acrb dose. The effects were very mild, and I put this down to the medication blocking the effects, however it was still quite noticeable that something was going on.

The differences this time were my having been off the medication for a few weeks which should be plenty of time to be completely out of my system and longer boil/simmer pulls of the acrb. Last time I did 3x1 hr pulls, this time 3x3 hrs. Like last time I used egg whites to bind with the tannins. This time I did purge despite using the eggs but like I said had zero effects.

Does anyone know what could have caused this? Did the longer brew destroy the dmt?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/26/2019 9:29:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Longer brew will def not have destroyed DMT.

If you felt zero effects, then I suspect you are not having enough MAOI in your body, otherwise you'd at least have effect from the rue. Try to take 4g rue, see how it feels.

Also, how long after consuming did you purge? If it was too soon, maybe you lost some of the alks there.

Another thing to consider is that you can take a re-dose the same day, so you can have prepared a couple of doses and re-dose if nothing happens after a couple of hours. Be careful though, because if you are just being impatient and it all kicks in together, it can be a very powerful experience.

pedr0cortez
#3 Posted : 6/26/2019 1:33:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the reply endlessness.
Will try more rue next time and do a bigger batch of acrb. I think I'll capsule the rue too - it is truly awful to drink.
It was at least an hour after drinking the acrb that I threw up so I thought it should be fine.
Seems so odd to have no effect at all. I was feeling quite down from coming off dopamine regulating meds and wasn't very welcoming of the experience and it was kind of like my not wanting it made it so.

Elrik
#4 Posted : 6/26/2019 5:47:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you brewing them separately? I think you implied you did, how are you timing the two?
More than once here I've seen people report failures, and when questioned deeper they took the rue 45 or 90 minutes before the bark brew Laughing
The optimal timing seems to vary from person to person so pay attention and keep track. You might be a 15 minute before, 5 minute before, or same time person.
Some people may even need two distinct harmala doses. I had been taking 12-16 gram ACRB doses with a harmala predose 3-5 minutes before, which was better than 15 minutes or same time, when I started also taking THH 1 hour before. Suddenly my moderate 12 gram dose was an overdose! Six or eight grams was enough after that.
Too much rue is unpleasant for me, but you could increase rue dose until just before it gets unpleasant. [I'm sorry about the taste] You could also try higher ACRB doses.

Egg whites remove some alkaloid along with tannin.
A cool freshly stirred brew of 5 grams ACRB tastes very astringent and causes some nausea but its not that horrible. Once I heated up a brew of 21 grams until all the tannin redissolved and drank it, THAT was horrible! Wink

ShamensStamen
#5 Posted : 6/26/2019 6:52:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Egg white tannin removal can reduce potency ime.

pedr0cortez
#6 Posted : 6/27/2019 10:12:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replies.
Elrik, yes I did brew separately however also did wait around 45 minutes. A lot of the information out there seemed to suggest that timeframe. I waited till feeling a little drunk then consumed the acrb. I guess drinking a lot sooner will be better..

If I was to capsule the ground up rue would that time be a little longer to absorb than tea?
Thanks for the advice!

Elrik
#7 Posted : 6/27/2019 7:24:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Harmaline is a reversible enzyme inhibitor, it doesn't chemically bond to the enzymes but instead just inhibits enzymes its 'standing next to'. This means that it acts only where it is, not where it was. If it is taken shortly before or with the ACRB it will still be coating the stomach and intestines, protecting the DMT, and it will continue to protect the DMT as they pass through the liver and up into the brain together.
When I take ß-carbolines ['rue'] 45-60 minutes before, its for when I'm smoking DMT to let the smoked DMT survive longer in the blood and brain. When you get the drunk feeling that's the harmaline in your brain.

That's a good question on the ground up and encapsulated rue. I suspect it might vary a lot from person to person and depending if their digestion is active. A piece of crystallized ginger might be enough to start digestion and get the capsules dissolved.

ShamensStamen
#8 Posted : 6/27/2019 7:41:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Encapsulated Rue seed powder works just fine, capsules dissolve within a couple minutes no problemo, the Harmalas/Rue gets absorbed fine, i take my encapsulated Rue seed powder or encapsulate freebased Rue or Harmala extract, wait 30 minutes to an hour, usually an hour, and then take my Acacia/Mimosa or mushrooms/4-ACO-DMT, and off i go. Works like a charm, very consistent/reliable, always works.

pedr0cortez
#9 Posted : 6/28/2019 4:19:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Few hrs ago tried 4g rue, 10g acrb. Only waited around 15 minutes this time to see if that helped.

All in all I'd describe just an increase in the flow of my imagination, where closed eyed I
could barely stop it by focusing on the breath.

Pretty strange that others describe a 5g acrb experience as completely overwhelming.. I'm beginning to think I have dud materials. I know the acrb is top notch, so that leaves the rue which I got for cheap off eBay.

Either that or I'm a fucking alien who knows.

pedr0cortez
#10 Posted : 6/28/2019 5:36:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Took hours but hit me out of nowhere I'm in the middle of a sort of sober wave but holy mother of

Elrik
#11 Posted : 6/29/2019 6:31:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing That happens.
The theory is the DMT gets held in enterohepatic circulation for a while until its re-digested and hits the blood.
When I feel that I didn't get the peak I should have I eat a whole apple, everything but the seeds and stem. Within fifteen minutes I'm flying.

pedr0cortez
#12 Posted : 6/30/2019 6:38:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks so much for guiding me to success.
I ended up chickening out and popping a Valium when it got really intense. I hadn't mentally prepared like I had previously when there ended up being no effects. Also my house was a bit dirty and that didn't help.

Just wasn't really ready for the 10g dose.. Soon I'll do the 5g very soon after the rue and try again. Either way it was truly incredible and can see how healing these experiences could be. My depression has mostly lifted even from the short time before I ceased the trip.
Thanks again.

pedr0cortez
#13 Posted : 6/30/2019 7:54:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh and also it came on right after I had a meal thinking it was a no go. Will keep an apple in my pocket Smile