We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Second experience was a continuation of my first experience Options

Sophia5000
#1 Posted : 6/25/2019 12:36:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My first experience was a blur. It was my birthday and I had had a few drinks. I called my friend that was making DMT at the time and asked if I could come over.

I will warn anyone new to taking it..as he warned me. 'They' do not like it when you come in intoxicated.

LOl...of course I had no idea what I was expecting and was just so excited to do it right away that I did not care.
I went over to him and his wife's house. They turned down all of their lights and put a pillow on the floor for me. He told me to take at least 3 hits and try to inhale as long as possible. I remember my vision going kaleidoscope after I exhaled for the first time. I could barely get in the third hit, laid down and immediately was propelled into hyperspace. After I came out of it I could not remember a thing. Everything faded so quickly like a dream. I remembered encountering some beings but that was about it.

Going into my second time around will explain what happened during the first experience.
I decided to do it again 2 months later but sober! We did the same process and there I was again. They had been waiting for me to come back and repeated what happened the first time. What's crazy is...my memory came back from the first experience while I was under. They picked up from where they left off.

I was laying on what almost looked like an operating table in a long hall way. Everything was so colorful. There were 2 of them. They were observing me as a new person in their world. One leaned in a little closer to me. I started to panic a bit and they knew it. We were telepathically speaking to each other. They told me to relax and remember to breath. It was a weird intense peacefulness.

Next thing I knew I was in a coffin with the lid open sinking into the ground. This was my first but not last encounter with the Jokers. I had remembered this event as well from my first trip. These guys were very different from the initial beings I had met. One of them pulled out a fake gun and pulled the trigger. A flag came out that said 'Bang'...like what you would see in an old cartoon. They were showering me with balloons and confetti. I heard many of them in split second intervals saying "Happy Birthday". The balloons started to pop all around me. The jokers set in a paranoia factor at this point....and made me believe I was in trouble.I heard sirens and heard them saying call 911...I was panicked for sure but started to come out of it. I then heard them saying in split second intervals surprise...and one of them took a Polaroid picture of me and showed me...like look at the look on your face...I then heard "Happy Birthday" again. They made me feel like it was a joke and all of my friends were in on it. As I was slowly coming out of it I heard whispers saying...she knows.

Next thing I knew I was out but no completely, but I was conscious. My friends started to ask me questions. I was trying tell them everything I could remember as fast as possible so I wouldn't forget. This might sound awful and scary but I was fine and very intrigued after I hit base line. I told my friend about that had initially warned me from my first attempt not to go in drunk about the jokers. He laughed and said yep, I've had encounters with them. They like to mess with people and create chaos. He said I think they're almost like the bouncers of hyperspace. My friends told me my eyes were wide open for the entire experience. I think I was under for about 5 minutes. I'm pretty sure my next words to him were...when can I do it again?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

WarpedDimension
#2 Posted : 6/26/2019 3:16:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When can I do it again? lol Well.. that's pretty cool!

I have made the mistake of drinking and DMT on more occasions than I wish to admit. Embarrased I never got the feeling like I was ever scolded, more that my experiences were lackluster in many ways, dulled out and limited information pulled from the experiences. I do not plan on combining the two ever again. It's just a waste of good DMT!

So you had amnesia from the first trip and then remembered your first trip after your second? Did I get that right? I would say that is rather common. I have had flashes of a DMT trips months after, and begin thinking, oh yeah, I remember that. Weird.

Anyhow.. thanks for sharing your experience!

“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 6/26/2019 9:45:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My thoughts about purpose/intent or potential reason of existence of Jokers: 1) they (we Smile ) are very good teachers in terms of breaking down my habit of thinking exclusively in duality terms 2) generaly mocking seriousness of our thoughts/fears for a reason, because we tend to focus and take seriously too much of stuff. Harsh lessons sometimes, but valuable.

Sophia5000
#4 Posted : 6/27/2019 5:11:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

YouAreWeAmI wrote:
I have made the mistake of drinking and DMT on more occasions than I wish to admit. Embarrased I never got the feeling like I was ever scolded

haha...for this I would say that I've still returned after drinking more times than I should admit..but I totally agree with you that it is a waste of good DMT. I wouldn't say I was scolded. It wasn't like a punishment, more like an intro for them. The Jokers really only emerge when I've been drinking.

YouAreWeAmI wrote:
So you had amnesia from the first trip and then remembered your first trip after your second? Did I get that right? I would say that is rather common. I have had flashes of a DMT trips months after, and begin thinking, oh yeah, I remember that. Weird.

Yeah, I guess I would say it's amnesia or just a dream that fades quickly after you wake up. Not to harp on the drinking part of my experiences but I notice that if I have been drinking I usually don't remember much of the experience shortly after. Most of my trips to hyperspace sober I still remember in vivid detail to this day.
I also get flashes very rarely but something clicks and that familiarity comes back.

Sophia5000
#5 Posted : 6/27/2019 5:20:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
My thoughts about purpose/intent or potential reason of existence of Jokers: 1) they (we Smile ) are very good teachers in terms of breaking down my habit of thinking exclusively in duality terms 2) generaly mocking seriousness of our thoughts/fears for a reason, because we tend to focus and take seriously too much of stuff. Harsh lessons sometimes, but valuable.

I agree. I've had more experiences with them than the some other entities. Not that I'll ever be used to them and if they're not trying to make me feel some kind of panic lol...they generally have made me smile and laugh during the experience.

Just out of curiosity...what other names on this forum have you seen people call the jokers?

Exitwound
#6 Posted : 6/28/2019 8:54:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jesters (sometimes dark jesters), circus, carnival - there are lots of different kinds of experiences sharing the same theme.