We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first dmt experience Options

daytripper1995
#1 Posted : 6/25/2019 8:53:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I finally done a dmt extraction with some mhrb and wow I really don’t think I can put into words the things the entities I met showed me, I really can’t describe what they looked like I mean how can you use words to describe something from another dimension? Anyway I took around 40mg first go because I wanted to deffo “breakthrough” and I did at first I honestly got scared I thought I was going to die haha put as soon as I had that thought the entities I met started wagging there finger at me as if a teacher would to a child after that I just let go my body go seemed to not exist it felt like I was catapulted threw a tunnel with the most beautiful colours and geometric shapes I’ve ever seen in fact when I came back to my body tears of sheer joy where tripping down my face as they waved goodbye just as they had waved hello when I broke through whatever these entities where they where over joyed to see me it felt like there was at least a hundred of them running towards me laughing and wavering pushing each other out of the way to get to me first I can’t put in to words or explain the love I felt from these entities or whatever they are I’m using the word entities put it very well could be souls I don’t know this experience was profound the love and happiness they where giving me is indescribable then a thought popped into my head is this real or am I imagining this and immediately they all responded at once like the words echoing a 100 times “this is real it’s not your imagination we have waited so long glad you here look at this” then they formed a line and each taking turns showing me something so beautiful as I said earlier tears where streaming down my face.it was absolutely life changing they also kept saying don’t take your self so seriously,there’s no way to describe what they looked but if I had to try they looked kinda of like Indians/egytian pharaohs but of course that does it no justice.

Well I just wanted to share this experience with you guys Smile
If anyone has had a similar experience please share I’m intrigued by this whole thing thanks for reading anyway guys peace Stop

Daytripper..... Big grin
“Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.”

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

WarpedDimension
#2 Posted : 6/26/2019 3:05:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a very enjoyable experience!

It always amazes me, every single time I do DMT, how familiar it all seems. I have felt love from greeting entities as you described. It is like they are there waiting just for you!

Keep on truckin my friend! It's gets even weirder and weirder! Shocked

P.S.
Help us all out buddy...paragraphs are awesome! Walls of text are hard to read.
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

daytripper1995
#3 Posted : 7/2/2019 9:37:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extremely enjoyable friend sorry the reply took so long my grandfather just passed away unfortunately Crying or very sad

I’ve done it twice since this post every time I seem to meet the same entities they are there waiting bursting with joy and waving Stop
I take it you’ve had similar experiences what was you first breakthrough like? It also helped me greatly dealing with my grandfathers death.

Ohhhh I will haha Very happy

Sorry about having no paragraphs duly noted friend Thumbs up

Daytripper......

FranLover
#4 Posted : 7/3/2019 5:59:28 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

So freaking coool!!

Ive appeared under a dome like structure and was greeted by thousands as well. Some people, others jeweled objects that shined and were impposibly complex and other worldly. Had a party down there, bzzzzzz.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

daytripper1995
#5 Posted : 7/9/2019 6:23:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
So freaking coool!!

Ive appeared under a dome like structure and was greeted by thousands as well. Some people, others jeweled objects that shined and were impposibly complex and other worldly. Had a party down there, bzzzzzz.

It was truly amazing,hahaha sounds dope I enjoy hearing others trip experiences, I felt like they where waiting for me to weird huh? It’s left me with so many questions even making me question my faith (catholic) idk but I do know I have to go in again haha waiting on some mhrb only have some acrb here atm thanks for your comment anyway buddy Thumbs up

Daytripper....Twisted Evil

Achilles
#6 Posted : 7/9/2019 7:00:35 PM

I is the obstacle.

Good trip report Thumbs up I enjoyed the read. Lol you handled the fear better then me... it’s all part of the experience though. Glad to hear you experience went well Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
This guys ego ^

daytripper1995
#7 Posted : 7/9/2019 7:33:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Achilles wrote:
Good trip report Thumbs up I enjoyed the read. Lol you handled the fear better then me... it’s all part of the experience though. Glad to hear you experience went well Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Thanks buddy!,I think I only handled well because I had read many trip reports and letting go was usually how most people do when they started fearing the trip haha,I’m looking forward to going deep again I also ordered some ingredients for ayahuasca,I’ll let you know how it goes thanks for the support bud! Thumbs up

Daytripper.....Twisted Evil