We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Non-Descript First Post Options

rabbitholehunter
#1 Posted : 6/22/2019 6:43:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

My current awareness in regards to the topics and discussions found here is at best infantile. I'm highly curious about the content and experiences that are delved into here as these are things I'm exploring in my free-time as much as possible. I currently have very little insight to offer unless it's about photography, skateboarding or financial instruments for trading. By being here though I plan to add to that value(that is this forum) from what I experience myself and receive from other members of this forum.

The area of interest that most intrigues me is fungi and would like to grow that knowledge base in all areas that relate to it. Seeking out wild fungi is a new hobby and while I find great pleasure in wandering through the woods, learning what encourages their growth and proliferation is just as enjoyable.

If you've taken the time to read this, thank you. I look forward to all interactions with the community here and hope to give back just as much as I receive.

Safe journeys,
RHH

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DancinDog
#2 Posted : 6/24/2019 3:08:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up

Welcome.

" photography, skateboarding or financial instruments "

Fungi will add a nice biological aspect to your skill set. Wink There's a lot to learn about them.

peace,

rabbitholehunter
#3 Posted : 6/26/2019 12:10:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks DancinDog, happy to be hereCool

DancinDog wrote:

Fungi will add a nice biological aspect to your skill set. Wink There's a lot to learn about them.

Do you have any suggested reading/viewing for a novice of this topic?

-RHH