We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SIMPLEST extraction Options

breeze225
#1 Posted : 6/25/2019 6:40:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey every one I am new to the site...so I have never done dmt before but have a lot of experience with many other things.....anyway I want to try my first extraction (still in the research stage) however I wanted to ask a couple things out of all the types of extraction what do you guys think would be the simplest method ( I do have experience extracting THC and recently cacti) for some one like me to do...I don't want to go crazy making it complicated until I actually do the results for the first time...I have done some research now the first I came across was A/B but then found out you can go Straigh To Base....then I have been told some people skip the "salting" step...so this got me thinking my research needs to include you guys as it seems every one does it a lil different like skiping acidify and going straight to base or skip the salt step can you skip both? and whats the difference in the end product? I am open to suggestions on other types of extractions I just haven't had time to research much of the other types yet. and my brain is on a lil bit of obverload (been doing ALOT of research on a few topics lately) thanks guys ahead of time for the help and I hope to end up sticking around for a while!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

fattycomrade1
#2 Posted : 6/25/2019 9:26:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Skipping the salt stage and going STB are the same thing.

Crazylegsmagoo
#3 Posted : 6/25/2019 9:43:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

breeze225 wrote:
Hey every one I am new to the site...so I have never done dmt before but have a lot of experience with many other things.....anyway I want to try my first extraction (still in the research stage) however I wanted to ask a couple things out of all the types of extraction what do you guys think would be the simplest method ( I do have experience extracting THC and recently cacti) for some one like me to do...I don't want to go crazy making it complicated until I actually do the results for the first time...I have done some research now the first I came across was A/B but then found out you can go Straigh To Base....then I have been told some people skip the "salting" step...so this got me thinking my research needs to include you guys as it seems every one does it a lil different like skiping acidify and going straight to base or skip the salt step can you skip both? and whats the difference in the end product? I am open to suggestions on other types of extractions I just haven't had time to research much of the other types yet. and my brain is on a lil bit of obverload (been doing ALOT of research on a few topics lately) thanks guys ahead of time for the help and I hope to end up sticking around for a while!

Cybs hybrid salt tek. Happy travels!! Smile

endlessness
#4 Posted : 6/25/2019 10:25:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Check the FAQ first Smile

Good luck!

breeze225
#5 Posted : 6/26/2019 2:28:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys I didn't realise skipping the acid step also includes skipping the salt I thought that was 2 separate steps....I also did read that tek then some one told me about skipping the salt step then I found the straight to base stuff that's why I thought they were 2 different steps and wasn't sure you could skip both. ill go and check out the faq and see what I can find there are plenty of TEKs out there mainly I was curious about the straight to base and salting thing so thanks guys