We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
HELP WHAT IS BEING DONE WRONG. NAUSEA AFTER VAPING DMT Options

Ayahueeskies
#1 Posted : 6/23/2019 5:14:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow nexians. My friend dive grew an interest in obtianing their own spice after long periods of not being able to find this beautiful molecule for self and spiritual growth reasons. It has been about 7 months since it was extracted. He has not really used anymore because every time he tries it, it gets him very nauseous. He has tried different clean up techs losing a lot of spice with every attempt. He has tried activated carbon, sodium carbonate and recrystalization. The end product looks a crystaly white and shiny. Yet, when he goes to vape it. It causes nausea and sickness. Help what could he be doing wrong? He used food grade lye, distilled water, vmp naptha and bestine. For extraction and recrystalization. For cleaning he used food grade sodium carbonate and coconut husk activated charcoal. Please help it has been a long struggle trying to get it right and no success. What could he be doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated as he is losing hope in it ever working.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DansMaTete
#2 Posted : 6/23/2019 5:18:38 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

How do you consume it ?

(Caps title Thumbs down )

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

Ayahueeskies
#3 Posted : 6/23/2019 5:51:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dilutes the spice into 50/50 pg and vg vape juice so he can put it in a ceramic vape cartridge to vape.

DansMaTete
#4 Posted : 6/23/2019 6:35:17 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

I have no experience with vape juce so i can't tell but are you sure you don't burn some DMT when vaping. Burned DMT can triger nausea for some people.

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

TrevorPhillips
#5 Posted : 6/23/2019 6:52:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ayahueeskies,

Trevor feels your thinking is flawed.
Trevor sees a common misconception.
Trevor has been using DMT and other psychedelics a long time.

Trevor has learnt through the years that many will try to blame feeling sick on a psychedelic substance on anything but the substance.

He has seen often users come here thinking their DMT must be bad, impure, or vaporized wrong because they expearianced nausea.

Trevor does not claim to have all the answers but feels this is a fallacy.

Trevor says look around at side effects of DMT and other psychedelics.
Nausea is always listed as a side effect.
Yet
Some users seem to overlook this and equate nausea and bad expeariances to other things.

Trevor says not everyone feels sick.
But the ones that do
Usually do most times to varying degrees

Tevor thinks that with expeariance this is something you will come to understand and accept.

Ayahueeskies
#6 Posted : 6/23/2019 8:00:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DansMaTete the temperature set at the recommended heat for dmt. Will set it lower.

TrevorPhillips.
I see what you mean and I have thought about that too. I'm still wondering why this would never happen before with the other spice I had experienced.

Also I noticed it leaves a slight film in mouth. Now what could that be?

TrevorPhillips
#7 Posted : 6/23/2019 9:01:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ayahueeskies wrote:

TrevorPhillips.
I see what you mean and I have thought about that too. I'm still wondering why this would never happen before with the other spice I had experienced.

Also I noticed it leaves a slight film in mouth. Now what could that be?

Trevor cant give a definitive answer but feels that experimenting is the way forward.
Try eliminting variables to see if you are just prone to nausea or it is an outside factor.

Firstly the only product trevor sees you mention not being food grade is your VM & P.

Trevor wonders did you do an evaportion test with the solvent before extracting to make sure it left no residue?
If not try now and see if it evaps clean.
Repeat with any non-aromatic solvents used.

Note this thread
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&t=70738

Trevor says if the evap test is already done and you are confident the materials you used are not the culprit move forward.

Trevor suggests next you try altering your vaping temperatures.
If that does not work
Try a manual vaporizing device rather than a vape or e-cig.

If nothing then try only vaping on an empty stomache or only a few hours after last meal.

There are many variables here so trevor suggests adopting a methodical approach to problem solving.

GLTASN
#8 Posted : 6/24/2019 12:02:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The only two times I've ever felt nausea was when I consumed food within an hour of taking my dose. Good luck!
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

Metta-Morpheus
#9 Posted : 6/24/2019 1:26:04 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I have had a purge effect 3 or 4 times. My wife and good friend also had same effect. It’s only been dry heaving, about 1 or 2 minutes after hit. We use a dab rig and I’ve attributed a lot of the purging to maybe to big of hits. I only weighed my doses the first couple times, and then kinda got on a track of eyeballing my hits. After I got a scale I weighed out 30 mg and it looked about half of what I had been eyeballing. Plus dab rig gives it to you all at once, so we were hyper slapping ourselves basically. I still get a queezy feeling when smoking, but it’s not as intense.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Ayahueeskies
#10 Posted : 6/25/2019 7:01:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok so I know the solvents used are clean. Evap tested from the beginning. Usually try to avoid eating hours before any type of psychedelic to avoid any nausea. What is still of big concern is the nausea and white jelly like stuff that is being left in mouth after vaping. Should one just throw in the towel and just discard the spice at this point?

CosmicLion
#11 Posted : 6/25/2019 7:18:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psychedelics activate the serotonin receptors in your stomach + GI tract. Take things that disable your 5-ht3 gut receptors.

The best thing is juice ginger out of a juicer...

-- Use 1-2oz of ginger juice mixed in a glass of water.

-- Add 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil

-- Add 3 drop Peppermint Essential Oil

-- Stir and drink quickly... Wait 45-60 minutes... Smoke DMT

The Ginger + Lemon EO disable 5-ht3 in your gut and the Peppermint acts as an anesthetic that numbs your stomach up.

All 3 of these components can also be added into Mushroom Tea, too, to help with mushroom nausea.

Thumbs up
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

Ayahueeskies
#12 Posted : 6/25/2019 7:37:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you cosmic lion. I knew about ginger just not that combo. I will attempt it. I'm still wondering what that white jelly like substance that ends up in the mouth is. Is it normal? I'm just questioning all this because never had nausea before on DMT or that weird residue in mouth. Hope its not skin from chemical burn.