We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from the desert! Options

ElvesElite
#1 Posted : 6/25/2019 1:03:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey all of you beautiful people! I was referred to this site by a dear friend of mine. It's really wonderful to see a community so passionate and dedicated to the research, study and trials of this amazing "force" we've all come to know, respect and appreciate. It changed my life when I was first introduced to it around 12 years ago at TTITD. It helped me kick a terrible painkiller addiction brought on by a car accident where I was hit by a drunk driver. Since that first beautiful, life-changing experience, I try to be an advocate for this "force" as much as I can be (without facing professional or social repercussions). I came across this site some years ago but I never planned on registering. Today that's changed. I'm looking forward to bringing any insight and experience I have to the community.

All my love,
EE

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

0_o
#2 Posted : 6/25/2019 4:09:32 PM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

ElvesElite wrote:
Hey all of you beautiful people! I was referred to this site by a dear friend of mine. It's really wonderful to see a community so passionate and dedicated to the research, study and trials of this amazing "force" we've all come to know, respect and appreciate. It changed my life when I was first introduced to it around 12 years ago at TTITD. It helped me kick a terrible painkiller addiction brought on by a car accident where I was hit by a drunk driver. Since that first beautiful, life-changing experience, I try to be an advocate for this "force" as much as I can be (without facing professional or social repercussions). I came across this site some years ago but I never planned on registering. Today that's changed. I'm looking forward to bringing any insight and experience I have to the community.

All my love,
EE

Welcome!