We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
White room Options

VapeQ1
#1 Posted : 6/23/2019 10:52:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sry for bad eng.
This is my frst nn dmt experience,excluding aya trip 2y ago.
So today i made vaporizer from a light bulb and hour ago i took one big hit.
What happened is that i saw shifting geometrical structure in front of me and immediately i realized that I'm familiar with it, like i was already part of it. Moments later i found myself in some kind of white room, like laboratory with entities around me. I didn't saw that entities but i felt like i remember them. They were on another level for sure. So the point was that they wanted from me to surender, stop thinking, stop breathing, completely surender and become one with the universe. Every time i tried to stay who i am, it felt like i was making an eror. They would do something so that i can felt that mistakes. For example i felt like I'm swallowing some small balls. Somehow i managed to do everything they want, but when i stopped breathing i remembered that my body cant survive without breathing, so i inhale and bum, i was back in my room with my cat. My cat was looking amazing, in its full potential. Everything looked and felt different WOW. Now i really don't know what to expect next time. I didn't expect this kind of Awakening.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

MarduksHead
#2 Posted : 6/24/2019 8:37:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah rooms where you seem to stay stationary an no longer progress into the trip are called waiting rooms. You need to do more DMT if you want to break through.!

VapeQ1
#3 Posted : 6/25/2019 12:41:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I guess so.
But it was super strange experience.
Respect to all the people out there who do this weird stuff.
Can u tell me why those fractals felt soo familiar?

MarduksHead
#4 Posted : 6/25/2019 2:05:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No idea, my first 2 trips I felt like I had returned home. Who knows what this stuff does to you, it's so interesting.

VapeQ1
#5 Posted : 6/25/2019 2:22:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Indeed

ElvesElite
#6 Posted : 6/25/2019 2:42:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Your english is just fine! The familiarity of the entities you encounter are one of the most fascinating things to me about DMT. As Marduk said, "I felt like I returned home". Even the darker-energied entities I've encountered have still made me feel like I'm right where I belong. I think most of us can relate to this. Thanks for sharing!

DreadedShaman
#7 Posted : 6/25/2019 3:52:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MarduksHead wrote:
No idea, my first 2 trips I felt like I had returned home. Who knows what this stuff does to you, it's so interesting.

I would say the familiarity or coming home feeling is pretty common, does t happen every time, but common for sure.

VapeQ1
#8 Posted : 6/25/2019 3:55:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It felt like i was abducted by them, like i was in operation room, something like that. But, on the other side they didnt abducted me but they did experimented on me.
I didn't saw them but i felt they solid presence, they were humans i think, but much more advanced.

Can u tell me what happened in your trip with dark entities?