We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
thoughts on popping mdma AFTER an dmt trip? Options

pranav
#1 Posted : 6/24/2019 2:41:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone has tried rolling on some molly after tripping on dmt ?

what are your thoughts? will it be safe? ( dmt free base.not changa)

pls let me know if you have experience with mdma amd dmt combined !!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

#2 Posted : 6/24/2019 2:53:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Have done mdma. Have done dmt. Never one after the other.

I'd say have at it. Don't see no issue.

aw8ke
#3 Posted : 6/24/2019 2:55:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

it will be safe depending on the MDMA but why would you do that? DMT is a medicine being abused by the thrill seeking community. For every 100 trying it by themselves i think less than 10% are going about it for the right reason after the first time.

The medicine can tell this because your conscious will reflect it. Which is why i read on here so many wanting to combine the medicine with other drugs because they don't realize the purpose of the medicine. Which is to help you grow to your full potential if your chasing other experience this will not take place..

Blessings and be Safe...

FranLover
#4 Posted : 6/24/2019 5:35:12 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

aw8ke wrote:
For every 100 trying it by themselves i think less than 10% are going about it for the right reason after the first time .

Dont be so quick to judge others. You are just guessing=) Maybe what you think the right way is just your way. There are a hundred ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Sunnyside
#5 Posted : 6/24/2019 7:29:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

aw8ke wrote:
it will be safe depending on the MDMA but why would you do that? DMT is a medicine being abused by the thrill seeking community. For every 100 trying it by themselves i think less than 10% are going about it for the right reason after the first time.

Is there a citation for this? As is common for me, I agree with the thoughts of FranLover...

pranav wrote:
Does anyone has tried rolling on some molly after tripping on dmt ?
what are your thoughts? will it be safe? ( dmt free base.not changa)
pls let me know if you have experience with mdma amd dmt combined !!

Personally, I love combining DMT with MDMA.
I purposely limit my frequency of use of MDMA, but when I roll, I make sure I am prepared and able to vape some freebase.
Differently than your question, I choose to combine the two.
Elsewhere in this forum, the term used, I believe, is 'synergize'. And I agree, the two substances, in my experience, synergize very nicely.
And, at the risk of sounding like a thrill-seeker, or of not realizing the purpose of the medicine, to round out the combination I enjoy either psilocybin or LSD.
I find these combinations to be good for exploring my psyche, myself, a cliffside, a sandy beach, a tidal pool, any number of things...

But that's just my opinion, these things tend to be highly personal...
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

kingn3eo
#6 Posted : 6/28/2019 5:25:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I personally have never done that, but it sounds interesting! 😁
Just PLEASE don't mix our friend Molly with an MAOI.. be safe!

Varox
#7 Posted : 6/29/2019 10:07:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do it the other way around brother! MDMA is an excellent " platform" to launch from with DMT free base.... The MDMA super power mario bross suit will ensure that you hold all that precious smoke in your lungs like it was the air itself... Smile

Plus it puts you right on in the necessary mindset for a great DMT experience.

Of course never do changa but you already know that Smile

Namaste brother.

Cheerios!

Ulim
#8 Posted : 6/30/2019 1:40:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

aw8ke wrote:

The medicine can tell this because your conscious will reflect it. Which is why i read on here so many wanting to combine the medicine with other drugs because they don't realize the purpose of the medicine. Which is to help you grow to your full potential if your chasing other experience this will not take place..

Blessings and be Safe...

Not to burst your bubble but dmt has been mixed with other drugs even before the "thrill seekers" came. I mean just aya itself is a mix and with a lot of variation at that depending on what is used to brew it. Just look at all the ancient shamans. They usually dont just sit on dmt alone. They mix and match to their liking as well.

Also since when is it bad to enjoy dmt without looking for "spiritual things"
You try to act tall and tell everyone off because they dont do dmt like you do Confused . Thats pretty narrow minded in my opinion.

aw8ke
#9 Posted : 7/1/2019 4:55:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ulim wrote:
aw8ke wrote:

Blessings and be Safe...

Not to burst your bubble but dmt has been mixed with other drugs even before the "thrill seekers" came. I mean just aya itself is a mix and with a lot of variation at that depending on what is used to brew it. Just look at all the ancient shamans. They usually dont just sit on dmt alone. They mix and match to their liking as well.

Also since when is it bad to enjoy dmt without looking for "spiritual things"
You try to act tall and tell everyone off because they dont do dmt like you do Confused . Thats pretty narrow minded in my opinion.

If the shoe fit's wear it i guess? I have never made one post on how you should do DMT that's not my cup of tea. I was blessed to have a very popular figure in the Community show me the process of taking the medicine accordingly. It changed my life for the better when i started using the medicine accordingly. So when i do choose to respond to someone on here or post i do so with that perspective in mind. I read people taking insanely high doses .40 instead of .04 some go even higher when that's not needed. I don't claim to have all the answers i am on a journey like everyone else.

i was a thrill seeker aswell i did DMT .20 after an Acid trip was a great experience. But my experiences have shown me there more to the medicine if you allow it. You also definitely don't need more than .06 if you do your ignition point is to hot. Also i know not everyone is there mentally ready for that yet i get it. But as someone who seen the life changing affects to people who do the medicine in the right setting the right way. i will advocate for it done in that process. people abuse the medicine just like Tobacco, weed, shrooms we as humans tend to do that. Those sensations can be addicting but not always serving in your best interest..

Since you brought up shamans when they do take the medicine they do follow a strict diet and process leading up to the Ayahuasca experience. There alot of people who claim to be shamans because they know how to make ayahuasca or DMT but knowing how to make and knowing how to administer are 2 different things

Blessing and love to all....

FranLover
#10 Posted : 7/3/2019 3:32:16 PM

I wonder what is the difference between medicine and the trip. Where is the line drawn in hyperspace? Medicine can be anything, for the body, soul, intellect--hidden corners unkown to man. Isnt the wonder of hyperspace the medicine that takes it all?

The greatest medicine is the emptiness of everything.

".40 instead of .04"

So one means 4mg should be smoked, not 40mg?

As for the shamans I would never imagine they "use" tobacco, in the same way I think no one can responsibly use meth. Addictive substances will be abused by everyone, no one is above it. The wise men of this world stay away from them and remain free.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

dragonrider
#11 Posted : 7/3/2019 4:59:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is probably safe. But i don't know if it would be wise. One of the pharmacological mechanisms of classic hallucinogens like DMT, is downregulation of serotonin receptors and therefore a decrease in serotonergic activity. MDMA in a sense, does the exact opposite. It increases levels of serotonin in the brain, and therefore serotonergic transmission.

I don't know if taking one after the other could maybe put too much strain on the brain, leading to a hangover and worn-out kind of feeling. MDMA does that to some people, even by itself.

aw8ke
#12 Posted : 7/4/2019 4:59:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
I wonder what is the difference between medicine and the trip. Where is the line drawn in hyperspace? Medicine can be anything, for the body, soul, intellect--hidden corners unkown to man. Isnt the wonder of hyperspace the medicine that takes it all?

The greatest medicine is the emptiness of everything.

".40 instead of .04"

So one means 4mg should be smoked, not 40mg?

As for the shamans I would never imagine they "use" tobacco, in the same way I think no one can responsibly use meth. Addictive substances will be abused by everyone, no one is above it. The wise men of this world stay away from them and remain free.

I see plenty use tobacco as a paste they put on there gums most don't smoke it if they do its part of a ritual in the ayahuasca ceremony.

I consider any plant from this earth to be a medicine but like anything it can be abused.

one can smoke .40 grams but the trips will be the same as the .04 just last a minute or so longer maybe.
in the beginning i experienced a lot in dosage mainly from advice given from here.. After now 45 journeys or so i find that .04 -.06 does the same. Also if your in limited availability and don't make it this helps maximize the amount of experiences one can have. I had a ceremony with a friend and was my biggest breakthrough at the time. When i asked what was the dose hesitantly from my side explaining i had taken some big doses and not had this experience he was like .04 i was shocked. Maybe i got great quality but i feel the most .06 is needed. lighting and inhaling it all properly are factors also. Main thing for breakthrough is truly letting go

When i didn't know how to make and i was burning through it like imagine some on here doing those high doses thinking there gonna sit with Grand Mother or Shiva or whatever they perceive will happen. i go out my way to stress those extremely high doses aren't necessary IMO

People are free to experiment how they want. I don't believe we are all meant to follow the same path. But i do believe in learning from experience and from others and applying from that to what feels right to your soul..

My way isn't the absolute way its just a great way to experience the medicine.

Blessings and Love to all...

FranLover
#13 Posted : 7/4/2019 6:40:50 AM

Mmm, I've smoked 4mg and I've smoked 40. Its not the same. Id say smoking 4mg of dmt is like taking 1gram of psilocibin: awsome, but not life changing. But I am glad that works for you, you sure save up some cash and effort Big grin

DansMaTete
#14 Posted : 7/4/2019 11:50:27 AM

[insert something smart/deep here]

! REMINDER !

0.4g = 400mg
0.04g = 40mg

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

FranLover
#15 Posted : 7/4/2019 12:36:29 PM

DansMaTete wrote:
! REMINDER !

0.4g = 400mg
0.04g = 40mg

who smokes 400mg? LORD help us all Shocked

HagRaven13
#16 Posted : 8/11/2019 5:46:42 AM

laughter is the best medicine

combined them once in the past and it was an amazing experience that i can never remember lol but all i do remember is my heart beating out of my chest which forced me to come back to the real world, i thought i was gonna die but i also think im gonna die or be perma tripped half the time i smoke sooooo just be safe and relaxed, i recommend a trip sitter when combining.