We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Does tolerance ever come into play with spice ? Options

wet sand
#1 Posted : 6/19/2019 5:17:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys I'm just curious, With spice, is it the type of substance that a person can build up a tolerance too - enough so that it will prevent them from experiencing break through trips ?

Obviously with spice, After you've tried it a few times you gain experience in what a DMT trips is like.

And it seems that people new to spice get way more excited and gush over it than seasoned pshychonauts.

So does the fun disappear at some point ?? Do people lose access of breaking through after doing it so many times ?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ShamensStamen
#2 Posted : 6/19/2019 6:59:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Not with oral DMT, took it daily/near daily for 4 years, always worked.

FranLover
#3 Posted : 6/19/2019 7:23:55 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Its a yes and no sort of thing. I was very excited when I started working with this stuff (smoked changa) and the visions were very clear and nice and it was just an amazing metamorphosis that ocurred. But when you go from 30 trips to 100 trips...there have been a lot more of explorations into the unpleasent, the scary, the intense and bizzare...also the beautiful. So I am chasing my most beautiful trips, and its becoming really hard to equal them. There are a lot of memories now related to dmt, of all sorts, because dmt is all things.

Im gonna get into aya now though, so I'll learn about the oral side, see if what ShamenStamen says is right. I feel its very right, and aya has been calling me even in my dreams. And I just know its the next step.

I think there could be a sort of a tolerance thing going on...but maybe its related to how often I consume shrooms and B Caapi, which is fairly often. So maybe then when I smoke changa it has less color because of that? I want to stress that tho dmt is almost always cool even when you have a bad trip, the lack of color around my 100th dmt trip or so is the problem for me. Somewhere things turned less bright and less inspired. And a little less good vibes. I can recognize that happened after some 3D trips, some being badly smashed trips, some intense emergency insanity trips, some being chess walls and rotating trips, some deformity trips with the whole body exploding flesh, some death trips, some Dementor trips (Azkaban, harry potter)...even when I saw a beautiful fairy setting plates at the dinner table, I was removed there by an elbow and taken outside behind bushes. All these trips were mostly in black, greyish.

Not the kind of trips that make you want to smoke right after.

But damn did I have a good run there.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

ShamensStamen
#4 Posted : 6/19/2019 9:25:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I wouldn't know about the visual aspect, i rarely get visuals from oral DMT or even smoked Changa for some reason, but i do get visuals from Psilohuasca, however all aspects that i do get from oral DMT stayed around no matter how regularly i used it.

wet sand
#5 Posted : 6/20/2019 9:00:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Its a yes and no sort of thing. I was very excited when I started working with this stuff (smoked changa) and the visions were very clear and nice and it was just an amazing metamorphosis that ocurred. But when you go from 30 trips to 100 trips...there have been a lot more of explorations into the unpleasent, the scary, the intense and bizzare...also the beautiful. So I am chasing my most beautiful trips, and its becoming really hard to equal them. There are a lot of memories now related to dmt, of all sorts, because dmt is all things.

Im gonna get into aya now though, so I'll learn about the oral side, see if what ShamenStamen says is right. I feel its very right, and aya has been calling me even in my dreams. And I just know its the next step.

I think there could be a sort of a tolerance thing going on...but maybe its related to how often I consume shrooms and B Caapi, which is fairly often. So maybe then when I smoke changa it has less color because of that? I want to stress that tho dmt is almost always cool even when you have a bad trip, the lack of color around my 100th dmt trip or so is the problem for me. Somewhere things turned less bright and less inspired. And a little less good vibes. I can recognize that happened after some 3D trips, some being badly smashed trips, some intense emergency insanity trips, some being chess walls and rotating trips, some deformity trips with the whole body exploding flesh, some death trips, some Dementor trips (Azkaban, harry potter)...even when I saw a beautiful fairy setting plates at the dinner table, I was removed there by an elbow and taken outside behind bushes. All these trips were mostly in black, greyish.

i can relate, recently when i,ve smoked spice i see very muted colours of an ugly dark browny green and red, theres no narrative to the trips, no entities,nothing to learn or take away from it.

the trips are also blurry and non descript. They arent overwhelming either. tbh they dont seem like breakthrough trips, they feel like failed launches.

im gonna take a break and come back to the spice later.

oh incase i change my mind, my extraction container lid broke recently. is it 100% necessary to have a lid on during the 12 hour freezer stage ?

since i have the bark i might try one more extraction, if my trip is underwhelming again then ill take a break. which is a shame because i feel that the spice still has a lot to show and teach me.

i dont mind the odd trip that goes bad, But only if another spectacular breakthrough trip occurs when i smoke the spice again. If the bad trips start outweighing the good ones then that would suck.

so far my worst trips have been ones where i feel as though im going insane and permanately trapped in some hellish dimension. then as the trip wears off i feel pa,ranoid and as though i might have given myself brain damage from the trip.

wet sand
#6 Posted : 6/20/2019 9:01:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:

i can relate, recently when i,ve smoked spice i see very muted colours of an ugly dark browny green and red, theres no narrative to the trips, no entities,nothing to learn or take away from it.

the trips are also blurry and non descript. They arent overwhelming either. tbh they dont seem like breakthrough trips, they feel like failed launches.

im gonna take a break and come back to the spice later.

oh incase i change my mind, my extraction container lid broke recently. is it 100% necessary to have a lid on during the 12 hour freezer stage ?

since i have the bark i might try one more extraction, if my trip is underwhelming again then ill take a break. which is a shame because i feel that the spice still has a lot to show and teach me.

i dont mind the odd trip that goes bad, But only if another spectacular breakthrough trip occurs when i smoke the spice again. If the bad trips start outweighing the good ones then that would suck.

so far my worst trips have been ones where i feel as though im going insane and permanately trapped in some hellish dimension. then as the trip wears off i feel pa,ranoid and as though i might have given myself brain damage from the trip.

aw8ke
#7 Posted : 6/23/2019 11:52:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

if you do it once a week theres no tolerance now if you trying to do 3 times the same day this can happen. A lot of times i've experienced people don't let the medicine do its work. Some get caught up in wanting to chase that amazing experience they once had without following the lesson it imparted. The medicine will not reward you that way, when you go into the journey with pre conceived notions of wants and expectations you will most certainly have a lesser experience anytime after your first. But if you go in with open mind and heart open to receiving you will be blessed more often then not.

1. Never Chase past experiences this will halt the growth the medicine can have for you..

2. the visuals are the distraction just like in life, learn to see through them...

3. your conscious is where the answers reside..

4. its not how much you take its how you go through the process....

I blast of with .04 every time when i first started on my own i would do .14-.18 my experiences have been just as amazing
with .04