We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT while on Ayahuasca (small dose) Options

the_Architect
#1 Posted : 6/22/2019 11:55:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was wondering if anybody has ever try this combo before.

I am not considering a full dose of ayahuasca, obviouslyStop , more like using a small dose of ayahuasca to make the DMT last longer, as you would with caapi tea, which I have try before.

I have a small amount of aya I got from a reliable source when I was in the jungle, I have taken it solo a couple of times now, I know 20-24 gr of this particular one is a small dose, I was considering taking 5gr one hour prior the DMT, actually, I was planning on taking some changa joints x10 I had, though I guess I could vaporize some spice too.

โ€ข What do you think about it?
โ€ข Has anyone ever tried this before?

โ€ข What would be a sensible dosage of aya?
โ€ข Would the spirit of the plant get angry about combining this two?
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 6/22/2019 8:42:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think you can expect any negative reaction, like angry plant-spirits.
I have never done this, but i have done yopo (bufotenin) on ayahuasca, and that was pretty immersive and powerfull. I guess with DMT the sense of immersion would be even greater.
It would probably result in at least a very intense and interesting experience.
If you realy want to do this, i don't see any reason why you shouldn't.

There are probably some nexians who've already done it. It definately seems like something worth trying. Good luck!