We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Kundalini Similarities? Options

kdawgcal
#1 Posted : 6/18/2019 3:57:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings everyone,

I went through my second "beginner" trip. Just can't seem to break through. Think this was because a lack of spice/vapor.

Regardless, I still enjoy the subtle experience very much!

This time, I ended up modifying things just a tad bit. One of my hobbies is creating eLiquid with a combination of flavors. Since I can't get past the taste of DMT (it's just a little unpleasant for me), I added about 0.05mg of Passion Fruit flavor concentrate with the DMT.

It turned into a bit of a gooey substance, but I was ok with that. Put it into my vaporizer and tried taking three hits. When I exhaled, there was no vapor (which leads me to think I didn't have enough spice).

Anyways, while looking at the ceiling I remembered that I had similar experiences previously when I used to meditate. I would get to a point where all I could see were fractals, etc.

Unfortunately, I had to stop meditating due to an unexpected Kundalini awakening! Well, I didn't even know what Kundalini was at the time. I just remember it happening when I meditated.

I just see so many similarities between this and deep meditation/Kundalini meditating. Is this similar for others who would have this sort of experience?

Regards

Kdawg

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Connor137
#2 Posted : 6/18/2019 6:12:26 PM

💜

Hi.

I have only tried DMT once, and like you, I found the taste unpleasant. While this downside exists, I think the potential experience is worth it.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with the Kundalini awakening. It is a personal and memorable event. This happened to me, about 5 years ago, whilst sat on the sofa in a living room of my old friend. We were watching football at the time, when suddenly a tingling began at the base of my spine. Travelling upwards, it gradually made it’s way to the centre of my head, where it popped with a cool and euphoric sensation, splitting into 8 parts which rolled down the outside of my body.

Quite an odd experience to have in the presence of unknowing people. They were oblivious to what was occurring Smile

I have had many metaphysical experiences like this, both with and without the aid of psychedelics and other drugs. What I have learned is that these experiences are part of a developmental process. Vitally impacting on our beings. Since antiquity they have been described within the theme of spiritual realms, passed down from the ancients. This has differed in individual cases, as we exist as a multitude of different being types, all requiring a bespoke development program. If we consider that we exist in a simulated reality, created for the refining of our metaphysical state, we can view these happenings as necessary. They are that which expedite our evolution into higher states of existence.

Connor
Reality is a simulation, what lies beyond is too complex to fully comprehend.

kdawgcal
#3 Posted : 6/19/2019 4:39:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It definitely is quite a personal experience, which can be amazing (if you're prepared for it). But when that energy starts slithering up your spine and enters your head and you don't know it's coming, it can be quite intense!

Thank you for sharing that!

After reflecting on my experience last night, I came to an interesting conclusion (I have yet to look this up and see if others have this theory)....

But now I'm thinking that the story of Eve having a discussion with the serpent, could have been a Kundalini or psychedelic experience.

The reason why I think this and bring it up is because I recall seeing a geometric pattern and shape of a serpent head/face looking directly at me. It took me a while to make it out, but when I did, I could not refute that I saw a serpent as well.

FranLover
#4 Posted : 6/19/2019 6:58:29 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Very cool theory K! In which case we are all comuning with the devil, right? I've thought this at times haha. I mean, the serpent is everything in visions...and the whole dmt vibe is extremley strange. I keep seeing correlations between acient scriptures and the visions. Psychedelics can be found in the garden, dmt is possibly in all trees and plants...so to say Dont eat from that tree...how fricking uncanny. Then there are all these spectacles, the dancing jesters and mimes and aliens and women. Sort of what you would expect of something trying to seduce you. And everyone knows the devil is a wicked seducer.

Then again, this wouldnt correlate with the heavenly images and heart oppening feelings produced by the psyches.

There have definitley been people who fall off the psychedelic train and turn nuns, saying that psyches are not what god want for us--and that the "machine elves" are the devil. I think that is a life decision someone based on this theory we are having, but they pushed it further, possibly after a bad trip?

=)
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

kdawgcal
#5 Posted : 6/19/2019 9:20:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, we all know that the mainstream religions of the past 2019 years have mainly been to control the populous.

But in the times of the Greeks, they looked at mushrooms as foods of the gods, and had everyone take a dose once in their lifetime to discover who they are. That could explain why there have been so many revelations of what has come from this time.

This even goes to the Sumerian times. Psychedelics were part of the culture.

Now we have this story where a women had communication with a serpent, which is a very widely known representation with images. It would have been easy back in that time to say "this is the work of the devil, follow our words and you will realize the true path to god"

Afterall, look at how much control the Vatican has. And not to mention the secret chambers and library that nobody is allowed to enter.

Anyways, that's my thought around the whole thing...I know it's a bit of a conspiracy theory, but it does kind of make sense when you think about it deeply.

kdawgcal
#6 Posted : 6/19/2019 9:21:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welp, I did a quick search and found that there are several theories and some evidence that actually points to this theory!

FranLover
#7 Posted : 6/19/2019 10:36:47 PM

It for sure goes back to Egyptian times, as pyramids, and eyes on pyramids are a very normal occurence of psychedelics.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

RayD8
#8 Posted : 6/19/2019 10:49:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

From what I gather the pyramid represents hierarchy, duality, the split mind... and the eye is the'I' of Being, Awareness Itself, God , the secret place of the most high..beyond the opposites.

any other ideas on the pyramid?
'You are confused, because you believe that you are in the world, not the world in you'

DreadedShaman
#9 Posted : 6/19/2019 11:37:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
In which case we are all comuning with the devil, right...I mean, the serpent is everything in visions...and the whole dmt vibe is extremley strange. I keep seeing correlations between acient scriptures and the visions...so to say Dont eat from that tree...how fricking uncanny...

Then again, this wouldnt correlate with the heavenly images and heart oppening feelings produced by the psyches.

=)

Is the devil really all that bad? Razz, if we are all communing with the devil, good or bad, I've sure learned more about myself than religion ever taught me.

As for the fruit of knowledge, or the fruit of good and evil, being given to eve by a snake. I've always thought this was a good way to teach someone which mushrooms to pick maybe. Heck, I've read theories of the muscaria mushrooms being very important to ancient cultures, and honestly, it kind of looks like a snake (stem) is handing you a big juicy red apple.

And as for heavenly images, I'll just go back to saying are you sure the devil is actually... Evil? Maybe heaven and hell are one in the same?

kdawgcal
#10 Posted : 6/20/2019 3:36:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wouldn't the devil just be a religious construct?

I'm talking out of my bunghole here, but I love these kind of discussions with like minded people.

There was a documentary I watched a few years ago that talked about the serpent/devil actually being a teacher for the next level of evolution and NOT what the religions teach us.

I don't know. I've always felt weird about religion and being forced to obey an ideology. This has also taught me to think that ideologies in general are toxic as well. Someone says "this is the superior ideology, follow us we know all"

It almost seems dangerous in a way.

FranLover
#11 Posted : 6/20/2019 5:07:32 AM

RayD8 wrote:
From what I gather the pyramid represents hierarchy, duality, the split mind... and the eye is the'I' of Being, Awareness Itself, God , the secret place of the most high..beyond the opposites.

any other ideas on the pyramid?

Pretty much what you said.

The inverted triangle is prominent aswell, and appears bright right where the pineal gland is located.