We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Allow me to introduce myself! Options

slippysally
#1 Posted : 6/18/2019 12:14:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

First of all, I am beyond excited to have joined this community. This is basically my very first forum and what a forum to start with! I came, same as everyone else, looking for answers, and since I've started diving into these topics I've come out with more questions but that's only added to my excitement.

I first learned about DMT from one of the many shows I was binging on the Gaia app back in February and all the research things I've looked into have brought me to this site, but I feel like everything I've done in my life up until this point has brought me down this path which I think is kind of redundant but I think some people here know what I mean.

Rest assured, I have nothing but the purest intentions and I'm actually kind of sad that I don't really have anyone to share the experience with because most of my friends are too closed-minded and won't even look in the direction of DMT. I actually have one friend that will do it with me and he just so happens to be the only friend I trust to not go crazy after the fact; he lives about a state away though but I'm still gonna make him do it.

I'm not as well-read as a lot of people on this forum so I'm not sure I'd be able to offer advice from a scientific standpoint, but I can follow instructions and once I've had my experience I will absolutely share it with the lovely group here in order to provide perspective.

Long story short, what I hope to gain from my experience is an expansion of consciousness which is what I've wanted all of my life and the crazy thing about it is I actually gave up on this pursuit (which I wasn't really actively pursuing to begin with) but it managed to find its way back to me in the most synchronistic way that I can't even begin to explain; so much that I KNOW that it's meant to be. Thanks for reading my ramblings, I look forward to learning and growing with the community.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 6/18/2019 1:06:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have spent years browsing various forums, this one included, but the Nexus is the first and only one I hold an account on.

And you can follow directions? You'll do just fine then. For me, the science came secondary to following directions. But you can learn a lot here, so start learnin'

Anywho, welcome to the Nexus!

slippysally
#3 Posted : 6/18/2019 1:26:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yayy, I already feel the love! I'm so ecstatic, I know my life is about to change for the better! I've never been so excited to do homework!

FranLover
#4 Posted : 6/18/2019 8:00:46 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Welcome on board=) My first forum too!💞 DMT will blow your mind.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Connor137
#5 Posted : 6/18/2019 6:26:10 PM

💜

Hi.

I can definitely relate to that “life path” feeling. I am excited for you Smile

Connor
Reality is a simulation, what lies beyond is too complex to fully comprehend.

endlessness
#6 Posted : 6/18/2019 9:07:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Did you try DMT or any other psychedelic yet? It isn't clear from your intro essay..

What is your plan regarding extraction method, method of ingestion, and setting for the trip?

DreadedShaman
#7 Posted : 6/18/2019 9:14:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

Did you try DMT or any other psychedelic yet? It isn't clear from your intro essay..

What is your plan regarding extraction method, method of ingestion, and setting for the trip?

Endlessness in with the tough Q&A

Don't worry I don't...think... There's any right or wrong answers.

JourneyManNJ
#8 Posted : 6/18/2019 10:41:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

Not to hijack another user's intro, but, well here I go hijacking another newbie's intro. Very happy

Where would you suggest starting? I see a bunch of beginner threads, but its not obvious which one is the first yellow brick in that road we're to follow.

Like the fellow newbie who started the thread, I'm not exactly a science major, but can follow directions, especially where steps toward enlightenment / mind & spirit expansion are at the end of the Yellow Brick Road.

And, on this end, yes as to experience -- Ibogaine saved my life, and Ayahuasca has kept me in contact with (albeit not nearly as powerful/all-encompassing) the spirit.

Grazie

slippysally
#9 Posted : 6/18/2019 10:41:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

Howdy again everyone!

Hey Dreaded Shamman no worries I'm loving how involved everyone is! To answer your questions tho endlessness: I've done X, molly, shrooms, and acid; I've never had a bad trip which is not me bragging and in NO WAY is it me saying that "yeah I can take on anything." Anytime I've used any of these, I've done so with the intention of broadening my horizons, looking deeper within, and not just to trip. I am fairly confident that I know myself and most of what I wrestle with and I try not to ever kid myself or lie to myself because it's counterproductive. That being said, I'm fairly positive that my constitution is strong enough to deal with whatever outcome and I've been meditating and working out in preparation.

As far as extraction methods are concerned I'm not sure yet, I'm still going through the plethora of information provided by this site. I have a couple of Teks that I'm leaning towards but I'm weighing my options based on what you guys as a community have to say about them (trust me, I'm heeding everyone's warnings) and also with what supplies are within my grasp (without cutting corners, mind you).

Method of ingestion, I'm leaning towards vaporizing because that seems to be everyone's favorite route or maybe I misread that, what do you guys think? And the setting is the easiest part; at home in my basement, on my bed away from everything except maybe my keyboard and I would like to see if I can make some good music while I'm journeying; if not I'm just going to meditate and see where it takes me the first time until I've gotten somewhat of a grasp on it. Smile