We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Helping With Antidepressant Withdrawal Options

kdawgcal
#1 Posted : 6/18/2019 4:01:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings fellow Nexus users,

Hope I'm not posting too much...But I do like that I can journal these things and share some personal insights with my experience so far.

The back story is, I stopped using Paxil a month ago. Ended up doing it cold turkey because of the situation and had to get off it ASAP. Since then, I had been experiencing night sweats every night.

The doctor ran a full line of blood work, and performed ultrasounds in my stomach/abdominal area to ensure I was healthy. That's when he came to the conclusion that this is withdrawal from using Paxil.

Other than the night sweats, everything is great! Also, I talk to my doctor about everything. He's aware that a microdose, and used shrooms once and said that he'll back me up 100% if psychedelics are working for me and that I'm not abusing them.

Anyways, I had DMT twice in the evenings before going to bed now and noticed that my night sweats have stopped. YAY!!! I miss having dry sheets in the morning!

Found an article today that outlines how DMT affects serotonin levels. Thinking this is why the night sweats stopped.

Medical News Today - DMT Article

"The chemical root structure of DMT is similar to the anti-migraine drug sumatriptan, and it acts as a non-selective agonist at most or all of the serotonin receptors, particularly at the serotonin 5-ht2a receptor. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that has a large effect on the majority of our brain cells."

Cheers

K

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!