We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A short tale of Deadpan Options

Deadpan
#1 Posted : 6/17/2019 4:52:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi friends,

I have finally found myself registering for an account after frequently finding answers to my questions contained here on DMT Nexus - also because of my latest experience of DMT which I want to talk about.

Without going into an experience report, for as long as I can remember, I've had existential issues. These issues aren't persistent but come in little bursts, they seem to attack me even though it's almost always my fault that I ended up in the trap in the first place.

What I am talking about is, when my thoughts begin exploring existence and "being" forever - being conscious, I fall into a panic, a torture like a concentrated depression.

I think this is the biggest factor that drew me to DMT and by god did it elevate what I am talking about. I'll come to write about my experience but for the life of me, I don't know if it was a "bad trip" or what was inevitable. It was my fear that I thought couldn't get worse.

Regardless, happy to be here because if any group of people could have the understanding I do, I'm gonna find it here.

PS: It was my second experience with DMT (and the heaviest dose).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Spiralout
#2 Posted : 6/18/2019 5:09:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to have you here Thumbs up

I believe I've been dealing with a similar "feeling" on and off for the past few years. I could try to describe it in detail (and have, and probably a bit too often and long windedly sometimes) but to put it succinctly it's almost a feeling of "unreality" or as if thing's (my perception, reality and life itself) are about to "flip" over on themselves .. As if I am about to realize I am dreaming.

There are plenty of people to talk to here and I"m certain you'll have some interesting conversations ( even if you don't find "the answer" .... or the "SEKRET" (Shhhhh)