We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first spice trip - green matrix world Options

vetiarvind
#1 Posted : 12/16/2009 1:49:57 AM

Arvind

This is a narration that a friend of a friend(who lives in a country where DMT is unregulated)
wanted to relay to you all, as his internet connection is very bad:

This was my second spice trip, the first one yesterday was so low that all I felt was a
body tingling, but nothing else. So this time I did about 4 times the dose.

I sandwiched the spice between 2 layers of parsley and took a deep toke. I felt nothing in
the first dose. I took another deep hit in 10 seconds, and realized that I was feeling
something. I put down my pipe on the table, leaned back, closed my eyes and relaxed.

I was aware of my conciousness moving into my head until I could see some colourful greenish patterns
and afterwards it was all I was aware of.
There were greenish lines, bright colours and I was viewing some kind of 3d-grid like reality.
I was vaguely aware that there was my own body, but i could not really control/feel it at that time.

My thoughts during this time was that my previous psychedelic trips had prepared me well for this.
Apart from the green grid-like patterns, I could see the outlines of many skull-like objects in the background.
I was trying to switch off my mental activity, and kept reminding myself that all these creatures/
entities that i sensed( see would not be an accurate verb) were a product of my conscience.
I also was telling myself that this was my mind when dmt was binding to my brain. This was perhaps due
to the influence of a book I had read a while back ("a psychedlic guide to the tibetan book of the dead"Pleased
which believes that psychedelics are a key to unlock the immense meditative potential of the mind,
and that under the influence of psychedelics and with the right guidance, the neural system can be paused
and enlightenment can be achieved.

I felt a very beautiful intimate female energy, almost like i was having sex, but this was
in a way better. I was also aware of a very loving female entity(which I could only sense) that was somehow
trying to connect with me. I had a thought that this must be how an unborn baby feels.
Eventually i felt that i was leaving this place, and i slowly came out of hyperspace and was aware of my own body.
This was probably 2-3 mins after I smoked it.
I was aware of some things which I had only felt when I had done salvia a month back
( a feeling that i was someone really powerful, which is odd since my concsious self esteem is
nowhere that high in real life)

The tree outside was vivid and vibrating with an extremely electric life.
It's leaves were truly brilliant to observe, and sparkling with an electric neon like green.

The walls were shimmering and vibrating. There were waves coming out of my body as well.
I was trying to give out love to the whole world and sending waves of positive energy across
the city.

There was a feeling of lasers(or some focussed energy)shining into my body.
At one point i felt my strength fade away and a bunch of invisible entities, and a spirit of a
friend hovered over me a bit worried about me, and trying to balance me). This weakness soon passed.

Trance music felt so good, and I was laughing at the joy of it all.Very happy
I felt very happy. I looked at the mirror, and did some glow-sticking with my fingers(without the glow stick lights of course!) It was incredible watching myself do these incredible patterns( it was way better
than anything I could normally have produced). My face also looked very elf-like lol.
I felt the need to buy glowsticks, go to a rave, do spice, and then later give out amazing
lightshows to people.

I could feel the chemicals moving within my body. (Off topic - This effect was very similar to what I felt when I did shrooms last week, when i imagined that the shrooms were releasing psylocibin into me, and it was binding with my body - as i turned into a being that was somehow part human and part mushroom.) I could also sense the impurity within the spice, somewhere in my lungs, but they were not very uncomfortable.

From my reading of other experiences, I believe that this dosage was about 20 mg( enough for visuals to occur, but not high enough for contact with alien entities). Or perhaps, it was my imposing of the idea
that all the entities were a product of my conscience that somehow turned them off and kept them away.
I am still a bit jealous of all of you who have managed to contact entities Smile.
I will try to do a higher dose in the future. I am still
pretty convinced that hyperspace is not another parallel dimension, but simply the mind
being aware of it's own activity(this is my OPINION, so please don't flame me) and conscience was getting
a deeper access to an already existing sub-conscience.
Spice is truly a beautiful thing, and I am incredibly grateful to everyone who has allowed me
to experience all this at such a young age. That's all folks. Thanks to my FOAF 'vetiarvind' for relaying this to you all, and thanks for taking the time to read this. I would love to hear your thoughts and advise as to what I should or should not do/think while under the influence of spice.
This is it. This is what it was. This is what it will be.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ms_manic_minxx
#2 Posted : 12/16/2009 4:57:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, hugs!! Sounds like an amazing experience. It makes me so happy to read these accounts. Thank you for sharing!

There is much to be said for the self-awareness of the CNS.

When I first began dabbling with the medicine, BUZZING sounds EVERYWHERE plagued EVERY journey, and the power of the vibrations would sometimes be enough to make me ill.

On particular journey, the buzzing became very strong, and I realized the medicine was trying to get my attention: these buzzing sounds were actually a product of the electricity inside my brain.

Once I keyed into this, I spent the next several hours going through an intense rebirth, as my entire nervous system became self-aware. My perspective of the world, and subsequent journeys, have never been the same. Wink

Explore yourself, go with it!! And please report back.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

vetiarvind
#3 Posted : 12/17/2009 6:28:50 AM

Arvind

Thanks for your kind words.

Wow SWIM is still shaking from the last journey.

It began with a vision of indian god "ganesha" initially, until It became a part of me. SWIM felt very holy.
SWIM sensed many entities, which considered SWIM extremely HOLY(there is no other word) until SWIM became one among this dimension. And then a whole universe was created around this "holiness".

SWIM underwent complete ego loss, and was perceiving a new universe/ reality as some other being(conscience would be a better term, as SWIM was definitely not occupying any known animal/plant body). Wow, what is life? Now SWIM understands the power of spice.
A whole universe was there with a purpose behind it.
This was in a different dimension, with colours varying from orange to pink to white. A feeling of anxiety would shake the dimension as if there was an earthquake, with the inhabitants of the dimension getting really alarmed and trying to correct it.
There was a feeling of having something purged. There was so much detail, it is inconceivable.
SWIM felt so many epiphanies - reality can be halted if SWIM stops the thought process. The world feels like an illusion. Emotions seemed to change the surrounding dimension so intensely. A feeling of happiness/ fear would change the colours of this surrounding dimension so much. SWIM was trying to halt the whole "visions" and try to achieve a calm.

SWIM was part of everything, clearly everything in the physical world is connected at another level.
And also the conscience's point was almost at the top of the head, unlike SWIM's usual conscience point which is centered on the middle of the brain.

Sorry if SWIM is not making much sense, its been around 3 mins. since SWIM came back and could muster control of his senses. SWIM wanted to write a trip report as soon as SWIM felt a come down.
Much respect to those who have made this trip, and have the courage to venture forth. The memory is slowly fading now and "old reality" seeps in, SWIM hopes that it will not be lost on him forever.

Extra content added (about 5 mins after comedown):

After the peak,there was a comedown where at one point SWIM felt as if someone was whispering his name in his head, as if trying to tell him who he was in "our dimension". In this point, SWIM had a feeling that SWIM could make decisions that would affect the outcome of rest of his life, as if this moment was a checkpoint which could somehow alter the reality SWIM would exist in afterwards.
SWIM was trying to remember his parents,friends,life etc. but it was very hard as everything was so far away. SWIM opened his eyes, and everything was charged with a greensih, reddish fluoroscent appearance.

This life is such a mystery.

Love and Gratitude. SWIM feels very small and humble now before the incredible realities his conscience perceived.
This is it. This is what it was. This is what it will be.

Skizm
#4 Posted : 12/17/2009 4:19:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds awesome guys. Great report.
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre

MONSTERFlush
#5 Posted : 4/19/2015 11:00:31 PM

CarbonBased

Thats awesome good report.
"You are something the whole universe is doing in the same way that a wave is something that the whole ocean is doing"
-Alan Watts

des
#6 Posted : 4/20/2015 9:09:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a good experience. What was the dosage of your second report?