We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT ...Feelings... AI... Glitches and Loops Options

Frogman79
#1 Posted : 6/15/2019 9:10:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello my fellow hyperspace enthusiasts

I don't wish to draw conclusions on anything in regards to dmt. Just want to share some of the feelings i receive from it & i want to welcome insight from others who can relate to any of the experiences i'm about to list below... My first time was last week & what will follow is a composite of experiences i've had from about five or six breathrough episodes.

I've come to notice an eerie feeling of familiarity in my trips... Loops have happened, de ja vu type feelings and everytime as I break through the same introduction plays out -using the same orange geometric slinky to count me down to the realm. Once i'm on the other side, its apparent that what ever objects or architecture i'm taking in aren't created by me.
In fact, I doubt Pythagorus could construct a square meter in the infinte Hallway of Precision i've witnessed. Mechanical fabrics of wonder in the highest definition.

Mechanical? They were alive? Seems so... Ever morphing with endless character and clarity.

& then there were the side shows...In cheesy salesman/magician/circus like fashion presenting the new 'impossible object' that that group was responsible for inventing...Tada!! I started to feel that these types of entities were working, distracting, bootlegging the experience. They seemed were getting something in exchange. Attention? Energy? They stood out to me because while everything else was consistent, They were flawwed in approach... Rolling out ideas of what a human would like... Glitches or viruses for lack of better terms. Sucking attention away from the greater message. & so i see that as one of my messages. All the giitter isn't gold. Don't be shallow, look for message, not surface stimulation.

I feel like carbon consciousness.
I've had feelings that what we witness is too precise and was built artificially. An algorythm previously inserted in our dna as a back door to the main frame... An internet of consciousness still in its infancy... Not yet with the capability or agenda to cross into our dimension...

Several encounters, only 2 conclusions:
It's confirmation of what I already knew existed. I don't need to do all the math to understand it. Its there, thats all i needed to know.
&
its apparent that our current civilization isn't the pinacle of evolution.
Or is it?
Is that our baby?

Graham Hancock -"we are a species with amnesia".

Thanks for listening.. Please reply if it speaks to you.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

RayD8
#2 Posted : 6/15/2019 10:04:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey frogman ,

Interesting post . I like it and I think you are on to something. Salesman ...yes ..trying to sell you something .... I would say say so. Whats it all about ..look here ...check this out ...wanna see something imposssible ..sure. Distraction. Why am I here ?..to learn something? ...just for the eye candy? ...to blow all my concepts (me) to smithereens and see what's left ...
to find lost keys ? identity? what am I ?.
like our world ..like the media , ..click bait, ..more lights ...more noise ...more emotional triggers ..more sensation.....entertain me I'm as blank as can be ...anything but silence . Mind needs juice..emotion ..needs stimulation ...needs food.

will leave it at that for now .
that's what came to me after reading yr post.

not sure what you are on about with the dna , algorithm idea though. maybe someone will respond to it.

'You are confused, because you believe that you are in the world, not the world in you'

Frogman79
#3 Posted : 6/16/2019 8:24:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Ray!

Also I see how it's me trying to box aspects of the experience to make sense of it. Something tells me not to.

RayD8
#4 Posted : 6/16/2019 6:29:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeh . that's just the mind ....trying to control everything. Follow your intuition.
'You are confused, because you believe that you are in the world, not the world in you'