We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Full spectrum chailponga exatraction tek, (any advice?. Options

BigJungleBuds
#1 Posted : 6/1/2019 5:44:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's Just wondering if anyone can shed any light on the topic of extracting full spectrum extract from chailponga for the 5-meo-dmt and any other active alkaloids along with the dmt to be present in the final product but mainly will any tek work replacing mhrb with chailponga and would any tek that's designed to yield dmt from bark also extract the 5-meo-dmt from chailponga along with the dmt so U have a mix then can do a separation if one desires to. So I was thinking of doing cybs max ion ATB salt hybrid with chailponga but now thinking weather its possible to do a lime tek instead with chailponga would it be possible to replace chailponga for cebil yopo seeds in rebBarons yopo extraction tek that is nearly the same as a tek for bufo but uses fumaric acid so thought this may work for the other alkaloids from chailponga ?? Any advice?? But would prefere to just do a full spectrum extraction on chailponga leaves and end up with a dmt and 5- meo dmt mix end product if you can just replace mhrb for chail in any tek then can you replace nao2 for lime in any tek that uses lye or would this work cybs max ion tek using lime as base or limetek using a different NPS than d limo ?? Any advice on how swim could proceed or any advice that can help decide a solution and next step forwards

Moderator wrote:
Merged

BigJungleBuds wrote:
What would be the best extraction tek for chailponga I was thinking cybs ATB salt hybrid with extra defat and use xylene instead also could I just replace lye with lime in an stb or hybrid like cybs or could I use a lime tek and replace d limo with xylene and with an alchahol based tek using ethanol could I use ISO propel alchahol in its place ??

Also could I do this using dmt instead of the bufotenine freebase extract from that site and tek .. first I made the Syrian rue extract following these steps Extracting and freebasing Syrian rue:

* Take a 100 g of Syrian rue seeds and grind it up in a coffee grinder. Do not overfill the grinder. Do a little at a time until the entire 100g is ground up.
* Add an equal volume of Sodium carbonate to the Syrian Rue
* Add just enough water to make it a thick paste. Mix it thoroughly and let it stand for 2 hours. You should be able to smell ammonia from the freebasing.
* Dry the paste at the lowest oven temperature and crumble it to a fine powder.
* Add this powder to 100 ml of acetone. Shake it vigorously every few minutes until all the freebase alkaloids are soaked up in the acetone. Filter and discard the solids. Keep the acetone
* Set it aside for now. We will use this later.

And wanted to make bufo change but bufo tek was unsuccessful for some unknown reason as done this before but this time did the extra end two steps to further freebase the crude extract and left me with nothing apart from tiny amount of black resin so can I just do the next steps the same but use dmt instead of bufotenine freebase in that tek from rebBaron ???

Combining the extracts:

1) Take the acetone solution with the Syrian rue extract (that I have) and add the freebase Bufotenine powder to it (that I don't have)?. Instead with dmt freebase? Add a little more acetone if needed. Keep shaking it every few minutes over a 2 hour period.
2) Weigh out 8 grams of dried klip dagga or peppermint leaf and remove any twigs from it. Rub it to a fine powder between your palms.
3) Place the klip dagga or peppermint leaf in a small Pyrex dish and stir in the 100 ml of combined extract.
4) Place the dish under a fan overnight until it is completely crisp and dry. If there is the slightest acetone smell present it is not dry. I usually keep it under the fan for at least another day.

Can't believe that I actually wasted 33.3 g's to be exact of cebil seed and watched it go from a freebase crude extract to a paste then to nothing ??

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/1/2019 6:08:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For all practical effects, there is no 5-MeO-DMT in chaliponga leaves, it's a misunderstanding from a badly referenced book from Christian Raetsch that said it had 5-MeO-DMT in leaves without explaining it was actually insignificant trace amounts. Several times it was tested it only contained DMT, and the only time it had a quantifiable amount was also very small amounts in stems, not leaves.

Chaliponga has DMT, a lot of it. That's what you'll get when extracting it. If you want 5-MeO-DMT you're gonna have to look elsewhere, maybe bufo alvarius skin excretion, or turkey red phalaris, or roots or bark of anadenanthera peregrina, or Virola theidora bark resin, or maybe you can find other plants in your area that are listed in Trout's Notes in the 5-MeO-DMT section

BigJungleBuds
#3 Posted : 6/1/2019 6:23:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Okay thanks for the advice the book looks interesting I will read though it I'm sure many people have extracted 5-meo-dmt from chailponga and 69ron was adamant that its present its just destroyed easily and the leaves when not fresh and dried lose its content maybe I missed reading all of what Ron said but thort many people have extracted what they tort to be 5-meo and dmt mix or something else other than dmt present in the end product anyway thanks could you recommend an extraction tek for chailponga that would extract its full range of alkaloid so I end up with a dmt and other alkaloid mix product

endlessness
#4 Posted : 6/2/2019 11:41:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I'm sure many people have extracted 5-meo-dmt from chailponga

Why are you so sure, what is the evidence?

Quote:
69ron was adamant that its present its just destroyed easily and the leaves when not fresh and dried lose its content

69ron was an interesting fellow, he contributed a lot to this community years ago, but he also sometimes misrepresented some scientific facts to fit his arguments, and was involved in some unethical business selling harmine saying it was THH, so take what he says with a grain of salt.

Quote:
but thort many people have extracted what they tort to be 5-meo and dmt mix or something else other than dmt present in the end

People have thought a lot of things, but this was never backed up with evidence. My hypothesis is that it's all self-suggestion, because 69ron was so adamant with his unfounded rumours, people believed him, and then took a psychoactive substance having a certain belief they were ingesting 5-meo-dmt, therefore felt something different than just DMT, but it's their expectations which were the key there. Another factor to consider is that chaliponga has a very high DMT content, and therefore some people were overdosing themselves and due to the extreme DMT amounts they were taking, it definitely felt overwhelming, so they were quick to blame on "other alkaloids"

As an example which I just mentioned in another thread recently, one Nexian had a chaliponga sample he swore that was not just DMT, it gave him dark trips, it was too powerful, etc. So he sent it to me and I took it to a lab to analyse. Result? Just DMT, albeit a lot of it. He expected something different, plus he was taking high dosages, so its normal he felt different. Fact is, there was no 5-MeO-DMT there, nor any other alkaloids in significant amounts.

Quote:
could you recommend an extraction tek for chailponga that would extract its full range of alkaloid so I end up with a dmt and other alkaloid mix product

Lets ignore for a second all I said above, and lets say you have a new plant that can have 5-MeO-DMT or other non-toxic alkaloids that you want to consume. You could try any tek that uses a more polar solvent, any tek that uses limonene, xylene or toluene (for example BLAB tek, or q21 tek). You can also use an alcohol-based tek like this.

Good luck!

BigJungleBuds
#5 Posted : 6/2/2019 2:53:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

In reply to your advice on that I can use q21q21's Tek for extracting chailponga why is it that a more non polar solvent is nessisary when chailponga contains alot of dmt and fats compare to mimosa that when you extract using xylene you end up with a product that compared to using a less NPS like naphtha and getting purer whit dmt product so sorry if this sound so dumb but if you can please do answer as I think I have alot to offer to this community and am new here as an active member although have been using this site for over 10 years and so anyway iv heard that people get green spice from chailponga so if using naphtha wouldn't you end up with less of the fats and impurities compared to using xylene and it may be the green spice iv heard peel getting from chailponga and if its green surely its just a colouring like stain from throats and not that bad please explain the process or is it that most treks that use xylene use and have a defat step before or washing after ??? I would think that if when using xylene would either work like you say or would end up with more fats and oils that if I were to use naphtha ?? Please reply and try to explain anything you can that may help me and advise me further what to do next and where to go from here what route is best I shall take to get a clean enough product from chailponga Cool
Or anyone who can shed any light?

Jagube
#6 Posted : 6/15/2019 11:40:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm wondering if the difference between chali (some strains of it) and chacruna could be due to the former's NMT or 2MTHBC content? Because when it has turned on me, it has felt like when ACRB turns on me.

dragonrider
#7 Posted : 6/15/2019 6:54:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Quote:
I'm sure many people have extracted 5-meo-dmt from chailponga

Why are you so sure, what is the evidence?

Quote:
69ron was adamant that its present its just destroyed easily and the leaves when not fresh and dried lose its content

69ron was an interesting fellow, he contributed a lot to this community years ago, but he also sometimes misrepresented some scientific facts to fit his arguments, and was involved in some unethical business selling harmine saying it was THH, so take what he says with a grain of salt.

Quote:
but thort many people have extracted what they tort to be 5-meo and dmt mix or something else other than dmt present in the end

People have thought a lot of things, but this was never backed up with evidence. My hypothesis is that it's all self-suggestion, because 69ron was so adamant with his unfounded rumours, people believed him, and then took a psychoactive substance having a certain belief they were ingesting 5-meo-dmt, therefore felt something different than just DMT, but it's their expectations which were the key there. Another factor to consider is that chaliponga has a very high DMT content, and therefore some people were overdosing themselves and due to the extreme DMT amounts they were taking, it definitely felt overwhelming, so they were quick to blame on "other alkaloids"

As an example which I just mentioned in another thread recently, one Nexian had a chaliponga sample he swore that was not just DMT, it gave him dark trips, it was too powerful, etc. So he sent it to me and I took it to a lab to analyse. Result? Just DMT, albeit a lot of it. He expected something different, plus he was taking high dosages, so its normal he felt different. Fact is, there was no 5-MeO-DMT there, nor any other alkaloids in significant amounts.

Quote:
could you recommend an extraction tek for chailponga that would extract its full range of alkaloid so I end up with a dmt and other alkaloid mix product

Lets ignore for a second all I said above, and lets say you have a new plant that can have 5-MeO-DMT or other non-toxic alkaloids that you want to consume. You could try any tek that uses a more polar solvent, any tek that uses limonene, xylene or toluene (for example BLAB tek, or q21 tek). You can also use an alcohol-based tek like this.

Good luck!

In some other thread, someone mentioned that the large amount of tannins in chaliponga can cause brews made with it to be high in tannic salts of DMT. That could also explain why people report it to be different.

If that is true, chacruna brews with a lot of precipitated sludge should have a simmilarly "dark" effect.

I personally think that tannins do play a role, because at least they have a noticible, unpleasant effect on the stomach and bowels. That alone should count for a good deal of "darkness", when you're tripping hard.