We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Need Help Finding the Right Plants in The Philippines Options

Monlenska
#41 Posted : 7/13/2013 3:04:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi. New here. Registered after seeing this forum. From NCR also. Is there anyone here who has successfully extracted DMT from Acacia or Mimosa hostilis?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Dr. Mellon
#42 Posted : 7/17/2013 3:36:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Monlenska wrote:
Hi. New here. Registered after seeing this forum. From NCR also. Is there anyone here who has successfully extracted DMT from Acacia or Mimosa hostilis?

Plenty of that here, look around.
Welcome to the forum.

DreaMTripper
#43 Posted : 11/5/2013 7:29:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lol go away advertisers..
Monlenska I believe a.simplex is native and has a good alkaloid profile.

kalayo
#44 Posted : 3/29/2015 7:57:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Mod EDIT: No discussion of buying/selling/acquiring/personal information!

happyhippieV
#45 Posted : 11/26/2016 5:38:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellowmen,
As per researching, luckily found numerous Acacia Confusa here in Bulacan. As per the Syrian Rue, I haven't got any luck for any substitute that can be seen locally here in our country. Have a safe trip everyone! Smile

n0thing
#46 Posted : 11/26/2016 12:33:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

happyhippieV wrote:
Hello fellowmen,
As per researching, luckily found numerous Acacia Confusa here in Bulacan. As per the Syrian Rue, I haven't got any luck for any substitute that can be seen locally here in our country. Have a safe trip everyone! Smile

That is good news. You should try contact your local doctor and get him to write you a prescription for moclobemide, it works effectively the same way as syrian rue as it is a reversible MAOI.

When I traveled the Philippines and SE asia, I looked the whole time and all I could ever find was Acacia auriculiformis and farnesia. I even tried to extract some but only found presumably 5-meo residue.

The trick I used was to get a big pair of binoculars and get high in the canopy and look for yellow leaves Pleased

I am not sure of the importation restrictions on syrian rue seed but I recieved multiple shipments elsewhere in SE asia, but that could be because syrian rue is popular in muslim culture and the phillipines is christian.

Nirvana21
#47 Posted : 4/15/2018 8:07:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm finding Acacia Confusa on zambales island of luzon and can't find any. I found Acacia Auriculiformis and take home some stwm bark for extraction but it failed. No dmt. I want to try dmt so much that ill make a lot of effort to find the ingredients. Can somebody tell me where i can found acacia confusa here in bulacan? Thanks !!

seeker2018
#48 Posted : 7/29/2018 6:00:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nirvana21

I am new to this forum today. Did a search for others here in the Philippines.

Acacia Confusa i see everywhere (now). Im here in South Cotabato, Mindanao.

Once i knew what they look like i then began seeing them everywhere Smile
As i am driving around town i must see about 10 in my route. Most on private land.

I grabbed some seed pods a few months ago just along the road, open to the public, and i am have 3 seedlings that started. Low germination but 3 trees is enough for now. Soon i will plant them in our property.

Like you i was asking around where to spot the trees and i was told the best place to look is within Universities. I was told that for example, MSU has many of them growing within their campus. Another that goes to CMU also confirmed many trees.

They really are easy to identify because when you look at them they look very different from all the other trees. To me they look 'wise' and 'ancient' - even a tree only about 5 years old. They look so cool to me.

And you do know its Confusa because the flowers are bright yellow verses the pink.

Anyway, you know the Philippines right now, even natural based herbs are on the hit list of 'bad' things to consume. So lets all remain aware and humble.

Hope you find many in your local area soon and be over-joyed that 'ah thats the Acacia Confusa tree' Smile

Peace, Namaste

Arzack
#49 Posted : 5/8/2019 12:28:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm planning to move in the Philippines, the only problem seems to be finding MAOIs (after harvesting acacia confusa for free). I'm thinking of getting a moclobemide prescription once I'm there, bad idea? I might write it myself in my country's language and present it to the doctor in the Philippines maybe?
Could someone living there try to get the prescription to see if it's easily obtainable or not?

downwardsfromzero
#50 Posted : 5/9/2019 12:10:03 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
Anyway, you know the Philippines right now, even natural based herbs are on the hit list of 'bad' things to consume. So lets all remain aware and humble.

Wise words, take note...

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Tony6Strings
#51 Posted : 5/9/2019 12:44:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just spent a few reading some of the gory details of Duterte's war on drugs. God be with all you fellow Nexians in the Philippines.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Arzack
#52 Posted : 5/10/2019 2:05:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I might import few rue seeds inside socks on the plane and grow them there. Risky?

downwardsfromzero
#53 Posted : 5/10/2019 5:00:16 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Arzack wrote:
I might import few rue seeds inside socks on the plane and grow them there. Risky?

Discussing smuggling is also against the forum rules.

Please check the Attitude Page.

Of course, you're talking about live seeds, which is allowed. Have you succeeded in growing Peganum harmala from seed before? Sounds like you're planning on staying for a while, then.

Please be very careful. The onus is with you to ensure you remain on the right side of Filipino drug law.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Arzack
#54 Posted : 5/11/2019 7:37:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes I plan to live there, I never tried growing it, how long is it to get seeds out of the plant? Sorry, I googled it but all I find is germination time.

Jagube
#55 Posted : 5/11/2019 9:55:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Arzack wrote:
Yes I plan to live there, I never tried growing it, how long is it to get seeds out of the plant? Sorry, I googled it but all I find is germination time.

They're easy to germinate and IIRC may give you seeds in a couple of years, but I don't know if they would like the humid, tropical climate. On the other hand, a caapi vine would love it there, if you can get your hands on one.

Arzack
#56 Posted : 5/11/2019 10:26:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, how long is for the caapi to deliver its MAOIs?

justin696
#57 Posted : 6/15/2019 6:14:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Try searching for Celestial Healing PH in FB. They might be able to help you.

PREV123