We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Multiple Changa related questions Options

TIME-VOID
#1 Posted : 6/13/2019 11:37:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, this is my first post.
I am going to try changa for the first time with the help of a glass pipe, but I have two questions:

1.- What are the recommended amount of mg for smoking changa?
2.- Can I take more than one hit with just one load or do I need to load it again with the same amount of mg for taking a second hit?

Hope you can help me with this. Have a great day!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 6/14/2019 2:58:45 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Just load up a bowl like you would with cannabis. Cherry the bowl, don't torch it, standard good cannabis etiquette. Draw it looooooong and sloooooooow, the only real difference is that you want to take the biggest hits possible and hold them as long as you can. Puff till you dissolve. When you can pipe again, repeat till the bowl is finished. Cool

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

TIME-VOID
#3 Posted : 6/14/2019 8:27:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh ok, so it is not that hard I guess. But by any chance you know the correct amount of mg, because I only have one gram and I don't want to take it all in just one trip. Thank you for your response.

DreadedShaman
#4 Posted : 6/14/2019 8:44:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The amount of changa needed would depend on the amount of DMT/harmalas it is mixed with.

If it's 1/4 DMT 1/4 harmala, 1/2 herbs (to make the example easy). Then your 1gram changa has 500mg herb, 250 mg DMT 250 mg harmala. So 100mg of my example changa would have about 25mg of DMT in it.

So I don't think anyone is going to be able to tell you how many mg of your changa you'll need without knowing a little more about the composition of said changa.

TIME-VOID
#5 Posted : 6/15/2019 5:09:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You are right, I didn't think about that, I will figure out the correct amount by just trying different quantities. Thanks.