We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My Introduction Options

Ignorantone0_0
#1 Posted : 6/1/2019 5:19:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all!

While I am new to this forum I am an experienced member over at the Shroomery, their deamster section was lacking so I came here to acquire some knowledge. It seems, and maybe I am just missing it, there is no search function for the forum here and I have a very specific set of questions needing to be answered. So I decided to make a profile.

A little about myself, you can call me IgnorantOne. I choose this username because while I may have a certain depth of knowledge there is still much I do not know and have yet to learn. Life is a weird thing, we acquire vast amounts of knowledge just to one day have it all rot. Another thing about myself is that I have a rather morbid sense of humor so please do not take too much offense. I am a Masters student with a few other degrees under my belt and have always found mind/thought exploration to be very interesting and also a bit scary at times. My experience with mind-altering substances stretches about 10-12 years. I am a firm believer that "a trip is a trip, no matter how you spin it", there are no bad trips just trips you interpret or react to badly. That is my experience though and I am aware this experience differs greatly from person to person.

Either way, that is my intro. Ask me questions about anything you want if you find yourself curious. That being said I will not go into much revealing detail about myself as not doing so helps ensure my safety from the powers that be. I do hope to find answers to my questions and even look forward to learning new information I was not expecting to learn, from the members here.

Until next time,

Peace and Be Safe

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

waitfornever
#2 Posted : 6/15/2019 3:39:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm a new member myself but welcome to the nexus!

This is a great place to learn about what you're looking for and also about what you're not.
You sound like you have a lot of knowledge you could potentially contribute to the nexus. Please do share and welcome again.
Insanity is past, present, and future pain. 
Past pain never dies, otherwise it would not be pain. 
Life is present pain. 
All unknown and feared is future pain. 
Is the absence of pain happiness? 
And if constant pain leads to insanity; Can constant insanity destroy the pain?

Mechsteak
#3 Posted : 6/15/2019 12:49:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. I hope you find the answers you’re looking for. What are your specific questions? I see search button in upper right bar just below banner in between active topics and members on my screen.

Incal
#4 Posted : 6/16/2019 11:27:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey,

Loved your intro as I am a multi year psychonaut from the DMT side and have just this week joined " Shroomery " so I can get help with my B+, and golden teacher spores. I am have my mason jars, BRF, vermiculite and pressure cooker.

So, I think you can help me in regards to shrooms with 4-HO-DMT as any questions you can ask me.

I like the " trip is a trip" philosophy and I believe that it relates to the substance as well as set and setting. When you do enough tryptamine you storm the same heaven!

If you want to ask me anything feel free and if you don't mind I'm just staring of with modified PF tek.

Namaste friend.