We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Three experiences Three weekends. Options

DreadedShaman
#1 Posted : 6/11/2019 4:58:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So this took place over the course of three weekends, I'll try to keep this from turning into a novel, and I hope this does my experiences justice.

Weekend #1:
I had taken two tabs of LSD about 11pm and was hanging out with a buddy who wasn't tripping (typically doesn't have an interest in psychedelics) but after a few hours of us hanging out by a fire I had built and chatting he started asking me about my DMT experiences (I had let him try about 15mg of freebase a few weeks prior) and after talking to him for a while I asked if he wanted to go for a breakthrough and he said yes.

So we moved inside and I pulled out everything we needed, I loaded him up with 40mg, and walked him through it again. He cleared as much as he could (I finished off the vapor which is probably what changed my mindset and set me up for a breakthrough). He was astounded, I'm still working out the details of his trip with him, but that's not where I'm going with this.

So fast forward to about 5am, my buddy has since left, and I've been itching since he left for my own breakthrough, so I set myself up in my greenroom and load up 30mg. As I held my breath everything began to morph, I closed my eyes as I exhaled and was greeted by an entity that I've called a guardian, as it, or they, seem to guard the entrance to the next stage (note:this theme lines up with several "typical DMT experiences" I've had.) The guardian, in appearance, is humanoid, although moving in spiraling inhuman ways, greeted me home, with a large cartoony smile and an insistent wave "hello" and proceeded to pull a curtain aside to allow me into a grand palace.( I should also mention that this entire trip was void of color) I spent the remainder of the trip exploring the Halls of the palace, absorbing the energies and feeling I was receiving. I remember coming out of the trip with a great appreciation for being alive, which was atypical for me, as whenever I've experienced that feeling before it was associated with a pre-feeling of "crap, I've died" which was lacking in this experience.

Weekend #2:
This weekend I had also consumed LSD about 10pm, spent the first parts of the night chatting and playing music with my roommate and his friends (who were also on acid). But once I started coming down I started to think about my changa.

I decided to quietly excuse myself from the group, and weighed up my changa, setting myself up in the greenroom again. This time I decided to remain standing while I looked (probably not the best decision, but it worked out).

As I toked, the palm tree in our plant room started to morph Into a myan-esque masked figure which encouraged me to continue to toke. And after 3-4 good tokes (I was really feeling it, Mr. Krabs) it told me to go lay down, I wasn't going to be able to stand anymore.

So I moved myself to my living room, scenes of Vines and flowers were blooming everywhere, the entity very audibly welcomed me home. And as I lay down on the couch and close my eyes everything faded into changing shapes and colors, it was as if I was on a raft moving down a slow moving stream. The visuals we're very jungle-y. As everything started to fade, and the. Entity who had been on the raft with me announced it's exit, I asked if I was allowed to finish what was left in my pipe, the entity simply left the impression that said "we'll see" and vanished.

About an hour later I finished my pipe, with minimal effects.

Weekend #3:

This weekend I decided to keep to myself I stead of consuming more LSD with my roommate (he's dug an acid hole that he has no intent of climbing out of, I've been trying to avoid falling in. I like acid, but it is becoming less beneficial to my mind and self exploration as I age). So I waited for my fiance to go to bed, and I set up with the last of my freebase in our spare bedroom. The last chunk of my freebase weighed put to be 30mg +/-, but I'm thinking my scale did not read correctly as it felt more like 50mg +/-.

I didn't recoil and totally tense up like I usually do when getting hyperslapped, but this was definitely a hyperslap, setting in very rapidly, and completely dissolving the room before I exhaled.

I felt safe, but as if something was very intensely investigating the very core of who and what I was. I couldn't see it, other world outside my vision and inside my mind merged and became indistinguishable, my vision was full of colorful, spiralling, fractaling patterns, and I could feel the entity moving all around me, even passing into and out of my body at points.

It did not communicate with me, it was almost as if it purposely dazed me so it could investigate my essence.

It left me gradually, leaving me dazed and wondering what happened. I wouldn't call it a rejected breakthrough, and this also falls into a theme of one of many "typical DMT experiences" for me, though this is the first time I've been able to even slightly relax in this entity's presence.

After taking another few weeks from taking anything (minus weed/dabs) I am going to try my changa again on a more sober level. Ive had a tough time fully letting go under full doses of freebase, and I'm starting to interpret my last freebase experience as a sign that changa is the path I should be following.

Thanks for reading, hope I didn't bore anyone to tears :3

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

IIYI
#2 Posted : 6/13/2019 5:54:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wonderful trips, I'm glad that you share them.
Good luck and be well. Love
Phylogeny repeats Ontogeny - IIYI