We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vaporgenie Glass Sherlock / Hello Options

Oneofone
#1 Posted : 6/8/2019 9:48:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dear members.

I've just joined this site.

A little background of myself: I first discovered magic mushrooms back in 2004/2005 when they were being sold legally in the uk.
At first it was all about getting high and having a laugh.
Just as the law was coming in to ban them I went and bought 50g of the strongest ones they has (Hawaiians) and took them all in one go.
Needless to say, it didn't turn out as I expected. I went through what seemed like hours of turmoil until I was a broken wreck.
Then something amazing happened - as I was lying face down on a mattress completely broken, I heard a voice say that I was a young man in the prime of my life so why was I in the state that I was in.
Immediately I jumped up and felt more alive than I'd ever felt.
From this point on, any more words added would not do it justice as I could never describe exactly what had happened but what I can say is that it changed my life in the most beautiful and positive way.

Now many years on (last year) after taking a huge dose of lsd I had some dmt that I had been given which I put into a bong and smoked. It was so harsh that I couldn't keep it in for long but the length of time I kept it in showed me the power that it had. I tried smoking again through the night but I didn't get the same effect and just ended up wasting it.

I recently got hold of some more dmt but this time I made sure that it's not going to go to waste and have been researching the best way to take it.

So I've ended up investing in the vaporgenie Glass Sherlock which will be delivered any day now.

I thought it was going to be so simple just put into the new pipe and vape it but after reading through countless reports, I'm more confused then ever.

Point 1 ) Firstly some are saying that you need a torch lighter whilst others say that the torch lighter will damage the device so a normal flame lighter is all you need

Point 2 ) How do I distribute the dmt across the pad (I'm going to opt for liquid pad for volcano vape as this means I don't need to use any herb) would it be one lump or evenly distributed across the whole pad?

Point 3 ) some are saying that it must be melted onto the pad first before vaping

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

I may have even more questions once the vaporgenie arrives

Oneofone

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

GLTASN
#2 Posted : 6/8/2019 10:12:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I made a kit with a tiny funnel, trimmed to fit to help get stuff centered on the pad after its in the pipe. Some prob fill the pad first. Yes a torch lighter works best imo. Got mine at a gas station for 3.99, find one that works when pointing straght down.
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

pastanostra
#3 Posted : 6/8/2019 10:15:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, welcome on the forum

Torch lighter is fine, just be carefull to heat the stone and not the glass, to prevent damage on the device.
Just put the DMT on the pad, then approach the lighter until it melt.
Some use many screens filter and vape directly without melting.

You can use the search function to help find topics that ave been already discussed :

How to premelt with GVG liquid pad?

questions about GVG

DMT vaping guide

Thumbs up

WorkDoodler
#4 Posted : 6/12/2019 1:36:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently took my first journey, and I used the GVG.

This is MY experience of it, and I'm not even sure if it's the best method, but I found it to be extremely easy, and I had an amazing experience...

I used six screens placed one on top of the one another, and then I laid down a bed of herb (CBD because I didn't want to alter my consciousness with any other substance except the DMT).

I then placed 35 mg of crystal on the bed and placed the top back on my GVG -- use any dose you feel comfortable with, obviously, but I figured if I was going, I might as well go all the way.

I used a torch lighter (nothing special, but something reliable), and I started far from the glass (I heard you don't heat the filter, you heat the "bowl" that is the filter) and made my way closer as I inhaled until I could see the smoke coming through the clear piping.

At that point, I stopped nearing the bowl, kept the flame in the same place, and I inhaled to the max (slow and steady wins the race).

Three hits (and they were NOT simple, but you can power through!), and I was gone!!

I hope this helps in any way, and I'm wishing you all the best!

"Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she began to fly."