We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Teleportation Options

LongTimeWaiting
#1 Posted : 3/6/2019 11:44:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone here ever theorized how teleportation would work if it was possible? I haven't thought about it too much, but a random thought popped into my head and I wasn't sure if I was on to something, or if I just conjured up some bs.

I truly believe uploading your mind to a cloud-based platform will one day be feasible Not any time soon, but within the human timeline. If we all believe this as fact, teleportation will indeed be possible. If we don't believe this as fact, teleportation becomes increasingly harder to achieve, for teleporting matter is much more complex.

Say you do upload your mind to the cloud and the cloud is connected to the whole planet and possibly other planets as well, and within the planet and other planets, there will be designated areas where robotic surrogate bodies lay dormant and wait for a mind to teleport into them. You do your business, return to the area, and teleport back to your other body, which is not your original body because, the first time you upload your mind, your physical body is killed, so the only way out of the cloud is into a surrogate.

Basically..... I just conjured up some bs. What theories can you come up with?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 3/7/2019 12:21:40 AM

Come what may

Where are the gulldang flying cars??!! Where are they dang it??!! When I was a kid I thought by the year 2019 we would have flying cars.. nope.. the internet screwed that up for us!

I don't think there will ever be any need for teleportation because of the internet as well. We can be all the way across the world on skype in seconds for a internet conference. I would think it would be more likely that we would either be able to control some sort of robot avatar remotely. Say for instance you have a conference... there would be an Robot with a screen for a face or head in the room. You log in and take control of this robot, your face appears on it and you give your presentation with this robot. No need to teleport.

You know what I would like to see more than teleportation? I would like to have a replicator like seen in Star Trak. Jean Luc Picard orders some earl grey tea. I order a pepper philly with jalepeno fritos and an ice tea! Yum... now I'm hungry!!

Or the Halodeck? Man oh man that would be cool!!

Either way.. I like where you head is at... I am sure whatever we come up with in the future will be something we can't even imagine at this stage in our evolution.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

ozzoes
#3 Posted : 3/7/2019 2:01:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Woudnt that make us come full circle?? Kinda seems to be how this entrire canundrum of living a life started in the first place lol.

I personally hope teleportation stays the stuff of fiction, for arriving at a destination is the one thing that ends the Journey. Maybe its me but most desires i have fullfilled held so much more energy when they were just desires. Dreaming and longing of riding on my yamaha fzr was fantastic, then i got the bike to actualy run and discovered the entrire ordeal of getting it to run was much more rewarding then riding it will ever be..

Only life persists trough death.

ozzoes
#4 Posted : 3/7/2019 2:05:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Woudnt that make us come full circle?? Kinda seems to be how this entrire canundrum of living a life started in the first place lol.

I personally hope teleportation stays the stuff of fiction, for arriving at a destination is the one thing that ends the Journey. Maybe its me but most desires i have fullfilled held so much more energy when they were just desires. Dreaming and longing of riding on my yamaha fzr was fantastic, then i got the bike to actualy run and discovered the entrire ordeal of getting it to run was much more rewarding then riding it will ever be..

Only life persists trough death.

RAM
#5 Posted : 3/7/2019 7:59:38 AM

Hail the keys!

First off, nice avatar picture ozzoes! Good to see other Jonathan Solter fans out there.

DmnStr8 wrote:
I don't think there will ever be any need for teleportation because of the internet as well.

I've thought a lot about this too and how it might generalize. IIRC, there are theories stating that DMT hyperspace might be an intergalactic communication network that allows creatures from around the universe to communicate with each other without having to actually traverse the harsh terrain and terribly long distances.

While this might not be true, as it is just a theory, I think it makes intuitive sense. Why fly across the world to talk to someone in Japan when you could just call, text, or email them? In that same sense, why fly across the universe to talk with other sentient creatures when you could develop some kind of advanced communication device? Given the physical limitations of intergalactic travel and the issues with time that pop up - e.g., it's a bit difficult to travel a million light years and have either being still be alive - it makes far more sense that highly advanced species put more energy and effort into building communication, rather than travel, devices. Why teleport when you can communicate and get the same benefits?

Regardless, there may still be potential for teleportation using either some kind of localized wormhole or atomic reconstruction. But if you disassemble all of someone's atoms and then put them back together exactly how they were, will the person still be the same one? Does it matter? You can read more about that here: https://en.wikipedia.org...letransportation_paradox If you're interested in this, you may also want to read up on 4th dimensional universes and beings (real science!).
"Think for yourself and question authority." - Leary

"To step out of ideology - it hurts. It's a painful experience. You must force yourself to do it." - Žižek

Th Entity
#6 Posted : 3/7/2019 9:29:12 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Teleportation is real thing even now, just not fully developed technology, we humans are made of atoms right? (like everything else) a group of scientists somewhere in USA successfully teleported atoms from one island to another, which theoretically means that humans can be teleported, but it's more complicated of course. If you are interested, you can watch/read some information about Quantum Physics and Parallel Universes, it will blow your mind.

These types of scientific information and the psychedelics remind me that we are not living in a single "reality" but something else, i dont know what.

Edit: Technologies like that will change the world so drastically.. i won't be surprised if its developed, but just kept secret from the masses, and used by the governments military.
(Before cars (which changed the world) were introduced to everyone, they were first used by the military)

Cya Thumbs up

theAlkēmist
#7 Posted : 3/7/2019 9:38:36 AM

Alchemist

I’m writing a book providing evidence some form of intelligent entity has come to contact us several times in the past, teleportation is a real thing that has already happened, have a read of an excerpt from my book.

Stargates

Stargates are a theoretical, practical, and rapid way of travel between two distant locations via teleportation. This would theoretically allow for near-instantaneous travel across interstellar and extragalactic distances. Teleportation is the transfer of energy or matter from one point to another, without traversing the physical space between the two locations. Since 1993, physicists have been trying to achieve this on the quantum (sub-atomic) level, but this is no longer fiction but fact. In 2017, Chinese physicists successfully teleported 4,000 quantum particles 1400 kilometres, from Earth into space (Ren et al. 2017). I think a bit of physics is called for. Quantum teleportation is achieved by something called quantum entanglement. Quantum entanglement is a physical phenomenon, in a nutshell, it occurs when groups of particles are generated in ways such that the quantum state of each particle cannot be described independently of the state of the other, so what happens to one particle happens to the other. An example is putting a laser beam through a crystal, the photons (light particles) split into two separate beams, however, neither beam can be different from the other.

This is exiting because it means teleportation is now actually happening, it is no longer a theory, and although today only a few quantum particles, in the future we will teleport atoms, then molecules, multi-molecular matter, inorganic matter, organic matter, and finally humans. If we can foresee the teleportation of humans, then the idea of a stargate is plausible, and if you believe we are not alone in the universe, that intelligent extraterrestrial life has visited Earth, then it is possible stargates were constructed on Earth. If we are just discovering quantum teleportation now, I am sure if extraterrestrials can travel through the universe then they have the technology to teleport. Strangely, Mayan, Inca, Irish, Egyptian, Assyrian, and Babylonian mythology talk about demigods and Gods travelling to other worlds via passages and portals. Is it possible that they were talking about stargates?

I present the Gate to the Gods, discovered in 1996, by Jose Mamani, in the Hayu Brand mountains of southern Peru. According to local legends the smaller ‘door’ represents the gateway for mortal souls, while the larger ‘door’ is the entrance used by Gods to access our realm. The story goes, that an Incan priest called Amaru Muru, from the Temple of the Seven Rays, fled from his temple because of the Spanish invasion (Zirger & Martinelli 2016). Muru was protecting a sacred golden disk known as the Key to the Gods, he hid in the mountains of Hayu Brand afraid that the Spanish might take the key away from him. When the Spanish left the area, the priest headed to the Gate of the Gods, he showed the key to several priests and shamans in the area. This led to a ritual being performed, and the gateway opened, a blue light emanating from within. Muru handed the golden disk to one of the shamans and entered the gateway, he was never seen again. Why would such a story exist?

img

The Gate of the Sun is a megalithic solid stone gateway constructed by the ancient Tiwanaku culture of Bolivia. It is located at Lake Titicaca, near La Paz, Bolivia. Some researchers date the monument to 14,000 BC (reference).

img
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

Th Entity
#8 Posted : 3/7/2019 9:38:43 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

And today in the news i heard that we are printing meat now, and others have been reproducing cow cells to make meat (which i support a lot) what about CRISPR..and russians just made a new hypersonic missile that cant be detected on radar.

Oh lets not forget that Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk are trying to colonize Mars!

abusedtoaster
#9 Posted : 6/11/2019 6:02:52 AM

Scrumptious

Very happy I think..

And thoughts continue to gather here.. now there; but where is or was “there”? Where did “here” actually go and what will arrive next?

If a space has been occupied- a moment lived or existed, then perhaps it can be lived or exist again: I think absolutely not, but is morphed with strings connected to the present. The nature of these thought threads is that they connect either randomly or through the forethought of creative design- leavings.

Understanding how the past connects to the present leads to the logic of this thought experiment- Connecting to a desired future.

If at each moment we can draw upon various past perspectives and understand say the absolute nature of a mechanical clock, we can now cognize the nature of reality being that of a shifting reflection, captured by our eyes, or counted by the estimation of ones thoughts in given succession.

So

The idea is to have a user interface between ones body(ies) and time. The idea is to have this interface able to be calibrated and then project the outcome of your body(s) from one space to another. I assume that nature is does something like this for us already. We remain our collections of thoughts: absolute location is occupied, and we anticipate our movements through visualizations.

But

How to make bigger movements? Probably bigger visualizations. Probably strong careful visualizations perfectly imbued with fortitude, discern the aspect 1 of body 2 of location 3 displacements. If all can be seen and perhaps felt, then perhaps this visualization might be activated to produce result.

I believe the resonant pattern for teleportation already exists within the structure of reality. Many claim to have had a bad dream or dream, realized they were dreaming, tried to wake up, woke up in their bed, and were still dreaming? How to accentuate this resonant pattern after all we are humans not deaties.. right?

Probably the visualizations so many people together on a single outcome.. like a set of stone doorways, and whatever has been proven to brings visualizations to life......... Laughing Thumbs up

Use doorways for doorways.. but some doorways are not doorways just windows..
Thx
abusedtoaster attached the following image(s):
F6B8FD24-307E-498C-9AF7-1EDB77BE1B90.png (1,479kb) downloaded 39 time(s).
X