We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Do your entities have faces? Options

Sunnyside
#41 Posted : 12/5/2017 1:53:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

INCEDIGRIS wrote:
Sunnyside -

Haha I was thinking about the name of MINIME the other day. It is pretty much pronounced Mini-Me. I guess in hindsight I would have been more inventive with that name, but MINIME popped into my head and I normally just go with the flow. At the time I had a strong notion that the entities of that species were like little mini souls trying to break into the physical realm via human procreation.

If the gargoyle queen is ever encountered I'll let you know.

By the way - Does the Shpongle head resemble the style of the Gargoyle Queen?

Your posts seem always very thought provoking.
You have made me ponder much on the female entity that hangs with me frequently. And on how I ‘experience’ her.
No, not like the Shpongle head, for me. As I read some of your other comments, particularly about a mantis, I realize she is quite ‘angular ‘, for lack of a better word. I won’t say insect, best I can say is angular.

Anyway, I didn’t want to not answer your question. If and as I get more information which is usable, I’ll bore everyone some more with it.

Thanks again.

" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

awooga
#42 Posted : 6/10/2019 2:54:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread is amazing. I’m really interested in the ribbon banding that you get - and the plastic sheen of the building blocks - truly beautiful this work

VibeSurfer
#43 Posted : 6/11/2019 3:35:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I want to say yes- but then as you ask the question I am not so sure. I haven't met any entities that I'm aware of while smoking DMT, but when I do ayahuasca I tend to meet them. I think that when 'mother ayahuasca' is present during ayahuasca experiences, her face is mysterious, always changing, infinitely dynamic, and inexplicably beautiful. Other entities, they usually aren't human and I'm not highly concentrated on their faces, and I can see them clearly.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

PREV123