We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello! Options

phrogo
#1 Posted : 5/19/2019 7:15:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My name is Chris and I am really interested in psychedelics primarily DMT and LSD. Today, SWIM in a desperate attempt at breaking through took a DMT and MAOI pharmahuasca pill. SWIM experienced extreme feelings of terror and fear causing them to start throwing their hands around in madness. When SWIM partly regained control over their arms they texted their flatmate for help. it wasn't until SWIM vomited and had their flatmate come in and clean up, that the experience started to get better. SWIM can't recall seeing anything.
SWIM thinks that oral DMT is a bit too intense for them to try without the supervision of a experienced shaman, but SWIM is still interested in taking DMT via smoking/vaping.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 6/3/2019 3:06:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, and welcome to the Nexus. No need to SWIM, but you should avoid giving out personal details like your first name. Most people do purge on oral DMT and keep a bucket nearby. Pharmahuasca is less likely to trigger purging than drinking full spectrum teas. Exactly what form was your DMT and what MAOI did you use? Hard to tell by your description what type experience you had.

If you think oral DMT is intense just wait til you vape it.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Achilles
#3 Posted : 6/9/2019 1:08:23 PM

I is the obstacle.

True that^ I thought I was a seasoned psychedelic user but all my different experiences combined weren’t enough to prepare me for vaped dmt. It’s very consuming and different than the slow ease in other psychedelics give. Salvia is the closest comparison I can give to the feeling and even then it does dmt no justice. And the visuals are more intense and real then anything I’ve ever experienced. I’m still trying to work up the courage to actually break through. The waiting rooms a bitch. My advice is start practicing letting go now because you’re gonna wanna be good at it by the time you take that last hit or your going to cling to much to your thoughts and possibly have a pretty scary experience. There’s nothing to fear but fear itself. Remember that. Nothing can hurt you nor does anything want to hurt you but your ego is going to try to convince you to fight in order to preserve itself. Practice fading the voice in your head during meditation and try to start training to let go before you vape dmt. Be prepared. The experience is beautiful and life changing but must be done with the right intentions or to quote the ski instructor on South Park “your gonna have a bad time.” Lol peace man ... and remember, just let go and let it do it’s thing.
This guys ego ^

phrogo
#4 Posted : 6/21/2019 11:31:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wolfnippletip wrote:
Hi, and welcome to the Nexus. No need to SWIM, but you should avoid giving out personal details like your first name. Most people do purge on oral DMT and keep a bucket nearby. Pharmahuasca is less likely to trigger purging than drinking full spectrum teas. Exactly what form was your DMT and what MAOI did you use? Hard to tell by your description what type experience you had.

If you think oral DMT is intense just wait til you vape it.

Think I'd be silly enough to give out my real name Wink

I am actually unaware of the contents of that pill, it wasn't prepared by me or anyone i know.

I noticed some people use "SWIM", when would it be appropriate to use it?

I can't really recall what happened during the trip, it was somewhat of a dream like state where i can only remember fragments of it.

Loveall
#5 Posted : 6/21/2019 11:42:49 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Loveall wrote:

About 10 years ago Razz

The funny thing about SWIM is that we all know it really means Someone Who Is Me 😅
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

DreadedShaman
#6 Posted : 6/21/2019 5:50:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Loveall wrote:

About 10 years ago Razz

The funny thing about SWIM is that we all know it really means Someone Who Is Me 😅

This made me laugh, even when swimming was a thing I always wondered how it was any kind of safety net. I always joked that it meant "someone who IS me"

IIYI
#7 Posted : 6/22/2019 6:54:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and welcome Smile
DMT will show you incredible and unexplored territories. I smoke once but it was very intense.
It started as soon as I exhaled the smoke. Smoke degrades the room. I heard a sound and after that i was through a tunnel... to other dimension. Extremely intensive experience it is like shooting a quantum rocket from the couch in your room and you are on the top of the quantum rocket. Extremely scary and pleasant. I love it Smile

This part from the movie it's like simulating an intense DMT trip. Real DMT experience is different because you feel it more real than the movie, feel it more real than life... more real than real and DMT trip are more 4th dimensionally.

With Mother Aya (I speak for natural Aya not for pharmahuasca ) the journey is much smoother. It is also very dynamic, but it all starts smoothly and over time becomes more intense and intense until the peak. Slow take-off and slow landing. I love it very much.

Purging is good for you. Good for the body and good for the soul. With purging you take out all your bad shit from you. Purging make you cleaner and better. After purging after strong trips i feel like reborn. I think that after some time you will stop purging.

Have you tried to make a diet and starve before the trip? Volunteering work can helps to cleanse the spiritual body.

Good luck with the trips and be Well. Love
Phylogeny repeats Ontogeny - IIYI