We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ladies and gentlemen: ME !!! Options

Algodritmo
#1 Posted : 6/5/2019 1:04:57 PM

eclectic

Pretentious name for the topic, I know Big grin Thanks for clicking though. I'm from Uruguay (so, pardon my English), currently living in Spain.
Psychedelic trance festivals are my passion, regardless of substance use Very happy
This year I'm going to Burning Mountain in Switzerland, Flow in Austria, SUN in Hungary, Ozora in Hungary, ZNA in Portugal, SUTI in Portugal, Transition in Spain.

The world of mind altering substances met me quite late in life, a couple of years ago. I've read an awful lot about substances, trying to inform myself as objectively as possibly with good and varied sources, accepting the uncertainties and risks. I'm not religious and not believer in general, with a strong scientific mind, and I don't associate any substance with "spirits" or "entities" or "other universes". I just cherish the power of our own mind. I don't believe in "bad drugs / good drugs", and strongly disagree with the "natural/synthetic" dichotomy. Hamilton Morris is a good referent. I'm excited about MAPS investigation into psychedelics for depression, PTSD, etc. I don't suffer from depression, never had, never taken any medication for anything.

I've tried, with a vast degree of interest:
- just to try, not really interested: speed, cocaine, heroine, kratom, 25inbome
- interested only partially, limited: weed (edible), GHB, BK-2CB, 2CE, alcohol
- main interests: 4-ACO-DMT, DMT, LSD, San Pedro, 2CB, N2O, MDMA, 6-APB, MXE, ketamine

In general I've taken only common doses, perhaps strong dose of ketamine and 4-ACO-DMT only (and BK-2CB, but by mistake, and it was dangerous!). I respect all substances, so I try to be careful and take baby steps... better safe than sorry. But stronger doses are definitely coming.

San Pedro I've tried it only once, but the dose was too low, barely felt it, but mescaline is definitely the Nº1 substance that I want to explore more.

"Real mushrooms" were in my hands only once, eating 3gr golden teachers dried, but I don't remember it as anything remarkable. I've used 4-ACO-DMT plenty of times, and trusting the numerous reports of people that say that it's basically indistinguishable from real mushrooms, and due to the ease of administration, measuring, etc, it's been my preferred substance.

The combination of LSD+MDMA+N20+MXE/ketamine has a special place in my heart. Changing MDMA for 6-APB or LSD for 4-ACO-DMT, and you still have a great combo.

About DMT, the main substance here, I read a bit and when I read about the difficulties of smoking it, the harshness, etc, I discarded it, since I can't smoke at all. Only recently I found the "vape" method and sparkled my interest. I'm still fighting to tune this ROA though, and although I've gone pretty high, I don't think I've had a breakthrough. I've not extracted it myself yet, but I'm quite sure I'll attempt it soon.

I introduced my girlfriend to this world too, and it's truly amazing to be able to share this with her Smile She's clearly more sensitive than me, experiences more mindfuck and more visuals. I've told my family and close friends about my exploration of substances, and unfortunately I haven't received much support, but I'm a believer that times are changing, and I'd like to contribute to that.

Quite a long introduction, so if anyone has read so far: thanks, I love you!

Smile

Moderator wrote:
Edited. Sourcing

Let's be honest: the Questionnaire is toooooo long and deep!

"One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws" - Martin Luther King

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Algodritmo
#2 Posted : 6/6/2019 11:34:38 AM

eclectic

No replies? Crying or very sad

rshark
#3 Posted : 6/6/2019 1:14:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Congrats!

waitfornever
#4 Posted : 6/7/2019 12:20:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll reply, welcome to the nexus!
This is an amazing place with many honest answers to so many of life's questions. I may be a new member but have been lurking for years. Keep searching and you'll find what you're looking for and a whole lot more!

Your English is great, dont worry about it. It's way better then my Spanish.

Stay easy
Insanity is past, present, and future pain. 
Past pain never dies, otherwise it would not be pain. 
Life is present pain. 
All unknown and feared is future pain. 
Is the absence of pain happiness? 
And if constant pain leads to insanity; Can constant insanity destroy the pain?

FranLover
#5 Posted : 6/7/2019 12:59:06 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

wow un uruguayo psychonauta *_* un gusto che. Muy bien lo tuyo y q piola q puedas hacer viajes con la noviaThumbs up Your english is great btw=) Please be careful with heroin and cocaine and poppy. Better safe than sorry as you say. Also be careful with N20 as loving it too much generally means using it too much which has terrible consequences for nerve damage...many people regret it after 10 years...mind you they were using almost every day or once a week.

I use dmt and shrooms and cannabis. My favorite ROA for drugs is smoking. Changa is my favorite. And gonna try drinking ayahuasca soon as I think I am now ready to be in hyperspace for longer.

Nice too meet u!! And Love u too Razz
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Algodritmo
#6 Posted : 6/7/2019 10:09:41 AM

eclectic

waitfornever wrote:
I'll reply, welcome to the nexus!
This is an amazing place with many honest answers to so many of life's questions. I may be a new member but have been lurking for years. Keep searching and you'll find what you're looking for and a whole lot more!

Your English is great, dont worry about it. It's way better then my Spanish.

Stay easy

I fell honored that your first post was to welcome me! Embarrased

Algodritmo
#7 Posted : 6/7/2019 10:26:35 AM

eclectic

FranLover wrote:
wow un uruguayo psychonauta *_* un gusto che. Muy bien lo tuyo y q piola q puedas hacer viajes con la noviaThumbs up Your english is great btw=) Please be careful with heroin and cocaine and poppy. Better safe than sorry as you say. Also be careful with N20 as loving it too much generally means using it too much which has terrible consequences for nerve damage...many people regret it after 10 years...mind you they were using almost every day or once a week.

I use dmt and shrooms and cannabis. My favorite ROA for drugs is smoking. Changa is my favorite. And gonna try drinking ayahuasca soon as I think I am now ready to be in hyperspace for longer.

Ja, un argentino en cada rincón del mundo, como de costumbre!

Regarding coke and heroine, as I said, no interest really, just tried them. I also include Kratom in that list of not interested, and basically because it's an opioid, highly addictive, regardless of what many advocates of it think with the typical flawed reasoning: "It's a plant, it can't be bad!".

And yes, I know N2O can be dangerous and addictive (Steve-O Documentary Rise and Demise is worth watching), same with other substances that I've mentioned, and same with the legal ones (alcohol / tobacco), and same with many foods, hobbies, etc... but we're adults and should be able to take those decisions, although the Laws disagree. "I fought the Law and, the Law won"

My biggest binge on N2O has probably been around 40 nags, and that has happened only a handful of times, I'm well in the safe zone.
In fact, it's a drug that is extremely popular and accessible (specially UK), but for me the bang-for-the-buck is terribly bad if not used on top of other psychedelics!
A lot of my "deliriums" on N2O, has been thinking on how to explain to my loved ones how it feels, what is it like, why I do it, and to convince them to do it... and honestly, the whole thing of holding your breath to uncomfortable levels, the short duration, the cost, it's quite difficult to justify!!! Razz But... still loving it hehe.

For now, I'm not interested in Ayahuasca, and I specially don't like the whole ceremonies approach, and for what I've seen in this forum, I'm far from alone... but, this forum is really a small sample of the population, and unfortunately Ayahuasca ceremonies have been growing in popularity in the developed world more and more, and it scares me, although I'm happy for the ones that have gotten the benefits of it. I only hope that it won't backfire...

Cheers!

VibeSurfer
#8 Posted : 6/8/2019 9:04:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Algodritmo wrote:
FranLover wrote:

Ja, un argentino en cada rincón del mundo, como de costumbre!

Regarding coke and heroine, as I said, no interest really, just tried them. I also include Kratom in that list of not interested, and basically because it's an opioid, highly addictive, regardless of what many advocates of it think with the typical flawed reasoning: "It's a plant, it can't be bad!".

And yes, I know N2O can be dangerous and addictive (Steve-O Documentary Rise and Demise is worth watching), same with other substances that I've mentioned, and same with the legal ones (alcohol / tobacco), and same with many foods, hobbies, etc... but we're adults and should be able to take those decisions, although the Laws disagree. "I fought the Law and, the Law won"

My biggest binge on N2O has probably been around 40 nags, and that has happened only a handful of times, I'm well in the safe zone.
In fact, it's a drug that is extremely popular and accessible (specially UK), but for me the bang-for-the-buck is terribly bad if not used on top of other psychedelics!
A lot of my "deliriums" on N2O, has been thinking on how to explain to my loved ones how it feels, what is it like, why I do it, and to convince them to do it... and honestly, the whole thing of holding your breath to uncomfortable levels, the short duration, the cost, it's quite difficult to justify!!! Razz But... still loving it hehe.

For now, I'm not interested in Ayahuasca, and I specially don't like the whole ceremonies approach, and for what I've seen in this forum, I'm far from alone... but, this forum is really a small sample of the population, and unfortunately Ayahuasca ceremonies have been growing in popularity in the developed world more and more, and it scares me, although I'm happy for the ones that have gotten the benefits of it. I only hope that it won't backfire...

Cheers!

Welcome to the wave man. I don't have much of any interest in the ceremonies approach either. I enjoy ayahuasca/pharmahuasca quite a bit in the comfort of my own home. Keep trying to get a good vaporization method down for DMT and you just might end up wanting to try aya.

"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Algodritmo
#9 Posted : 6/9/2019 4:36:57 PM

eclectic

I'd definitely try changa before Aya. Big grin

WorkDoodler
#10 Posted : 6/12/2019 12:39:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Algodritmo wrote:
I've told my family and close friends about my exploration of substances, and unfortunately I haven't received much support, but I'm a believer that times are changing, and I'd like to contribute to that.

First, a pleasure to read -- great introduction! Second, I too haven't had the most success when talking with the ones close to me (other than my awesome wife), but time ARE changing, and I believe talking openly about these experiences is definitely a step in the right direction, SO, with that said, I'm looking forward to reading more of what you've got!!

"Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she began to fly."

Algodritmo
#11 Posted : 6/12/2019 12:20:49 PM

eclectic

WorkDoodler wrote:
Algodritmo wrote:
I've told my family and close friends about my exploration of substances, and unfortunately I haven't received much support, but I'm a believer that times are changing, and I'd like to contribute to that.

First, a pleasure to read -- great introduction! Second, I too haven't had the most success when talking with the ones close to me (other than my awesome wife), but time ARE changing, and I believe talking openly about these experiences is definitely a step in the right direction, SO, with that said, I'm looking forward to reading more of what you've got!!

Yes, times ARE changing, indeed, and in fact right now I'm following the motto "Be the change that you want to see in the World", and starting a Podcast talking about drugs. Yes, I know there are many... but this one is in spanish Big grin
So, perhaps most people here won't be able to understand, but at least I hope some support! Smile

I'm going to publish it soon, stay tuned!