We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DOSE TOO HIGH OR TOO LOW? Options

Runwithme
#1 Posted : 5/15/2019 9:29:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, guys. I need an opinion from experienced travelers. Last weekend I vaporized DMT twice. once 35mg and once 50mg. The 35mg felt great and I had the feeling of being on the edge of a breakthrough. The second dose was 50mg. At this dose unfortunately some things went wrong. The patterns I found great on the 35 moved so fast that it made me totally confused. The music I was listen to dissolved into single notes and made a confusing sound, like someone playing super fast on an organ. In addition, I was stuck in a time loop. The patterns and tones were repeated over and over again. I thought I was going crazy for a moment. I would describe my experience as a bad trip.
Now my question: Did I take too much or was it still too little? Would I have made the breakthrough with a higher dose and left it all behind? Or was the dose too high and therefore everything went wrong? I look forward to your answers. Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandelume
#2 Posted : 5/16/2019 12:49:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd guess too high. The first time I tried for the "breakthrough" dose, I smoked too much. All I remembered was terror at the beginning, and then maybe 30 seconds of entities looking at me, amused. This was with ~36 mg, vaporized with an electonic cigarette vaping device.

I was extremely disappointed. It seemed extremely scary, and the only thing I remembered was just that really weird hallucination of entities looking at me in hyperspace.

But then, when I psyched myself up to smoke it again, I inhaled ~27 mg, and I suddenly remembered a lot more from that first trip. I had forgotten the whole thing. The terror was from my ego being dissolved piece by piece. The entities looking at me was just the final few seconds of the trip.

I think you'll have better luck starting with smaller doses and working your way up. I've even had good experiences taking several doses back to back. As soon as I come down from the first dose enough to redose myself, if I am feeling comfortable with it, I do it.

The more I do DMT, the less it grips me in terror, and the more I am able to remember the trips. It's still extremely confusing, though. The whole experience is just overwhelming. When you have no idea what to expect, it seems like it's pretty easy for it to just overwhelm your brain, and you come back with very little ability to recall wtf happened.

Runwithme
#3 Posted : 5/18/2019 8:58:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank your for your answer. i will try it first with a micro dosage and then slowly increase it. i do not want to experience this again in any case, but i have also grown on this experience. i have made myself Changa now and try it with it. i hope with it i can dose better.

aw8ke
#4 Posted : 5/19/2019 1:16:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

how long did you wait before you did the second dose? I have found with many people the second trip can be a little less effective but keep on the path you will be rewarded with your search...

i Feel the best way to breakthrough is to have no music and lay on your back after taking the medicine.

try singing a mantra 3 notes C B D Luuuu uuuuuuu uuuuuuuvvv
C B D

THIS MAY OPEN UP SOME NEW EXPERIENCES FOR YOU....

jenn197399
#5 Posted : 5/28/2019 10:28:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes you just get stuck. It's been at various doses for me. I've been in a loop, stuck in the tunnel of endless forward momentum, a labyrinth....try a different setting. I prefer no music and the sounds and view of nature. If you do not have nature available I have Googled dmt meditation music on YouTube and there is a nature one. It helps on the comeback alot for me. It's my least favorite part. It does make for a good transition.

Algodritmo
#6 Posted : 6/5/2019 1:20:37 PM

eclectic

I know that many people here dose several times a night, but I'm currently against it, due to my own bad experience, and my girlfriends'.

Every time we experienced the same that you're describing, it was when we did it twice or three times a night. It felt like our brain was "saturated", like turning stupid. Time stood still. The vivid open eye visuals suddenly turned into dark ones, sad, eerie. The nice melodic music turned into random noise. I had my phone in my hands, and I could see the screen, but all I could see was like Chinese symbols. My girlfriend had an even more terrifying experience.

We also experienced that in those cases, the effects took way longer to wear off, which matches with the sense of "saturation". Scientific hypothesis: a saturation of the enzymes in charge of the cleaning up.

For now, I'll keep a day between experiences, at the very least.
Let's be honest: the Questionnaire is toooooo long and deep!

"One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws" - Martin Luther King