We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Good evening friends - Introduction Essay Options

OldBluesMan
#1 Posted : 6/5/2019 2:28:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello there,

I've come across your site at a pivotal moment in my journey. For the past 5 years I have been swimming in the seas of psychedelia. Studying them, experimenting with them, and learning with them.

During the onset of my journey, while looking for legitimate LSD, I came across NBOMes wrongly sold as acid, which was pretty intense to get my feet wet. After tripping a handful of times, again looking for a legitimate source, I happened upon some 4-AcO-DMT. At this time, I was not disciplined with psychedelics at all, and to that point, I had no idea of their potential.

What had happened was, I ended up taking a heroic dose without intending to. This experience began to get a little intense, so I decided to smoke a little to calm me down. Wrong move baby. This catapulted me into a whole new world. I have yet to trip as hard as I've tripped that day, although I have only had extensive experimentation with LSD. After things turned purple (Who could have seen that coming) I went up to my room. There was a point before I got upstairs where I felt like my mind shut off like an old TV.

At that point I had at least 2 distinct experiences that I could not comprehend. So I started to get a little... Anxious. I turned on DSoTM on loop, and laid down in my bed. What followed was a cacophony of laughter, sound, and what almost seemed like a mocking tone. It terrified me, I fell into time loops, I thought I was gone and never coming back. Thoughts of being a potato for life and my family having to take care of me because I just HAD to take drugs.

I witnessed things such as my genitals vaporizing, among other things, I was in space. Once I finally started to come down, I was a different person. I felt empty, I didn't know what had just happened, I didn't know what to do, and I didn't really know who I was. It was at this point my life changed. Now I know it was a blessing, I'm sure that's what the universe intended to happen. But at the time, I felt like an empty vessel. I had no feelings or emotions at all, I was flatline. The chatter in my head went away, I never noticed it so quiet. All of my old hobbies and things I did for fun (although they were mostly just things I did to waste time away) were gone, and no longer appealed to me. Worse yet and even more confusing, I lost my sex drive entirely. A bit concerning for a young man.

First I blamed the weed, then I blamed myself, and thus began the journey of understanding what had happened. I first dove into Kundalini. Now my family on my dads side, definitely had some type of spiritual power, my older brother had taught me about Taoism, meditation, mysticism, and spirituality. So that became my base. I came to the conclusion that I had experienced a Kundalini Awakening. I realized I had to start from the beginning, at this point I was already moved out of my parents house, fresh out of high school, and I had no idea what to do with my life. My first step was to have a really good sit down talk with my parents, as I felt I had been drifting away from them, and really felt bad about it. I love my parents, ya know? That all went well, and to this day, I have never had a closer relationship with my parents.

Moving forward, I was afraid of tripping for a while, but my friends got me to do it with them again a few months later. At this time, although afraid of having a bad experience, I was actually empowered. I began looking into taking notes during trips, and playing with different types of music during trips. I had found a reputable source, and by this time I had learned to test everything I was gonna ingest. During this time I kept learning more and more, and developed feelings of power within me, I was a sponge man. I began to wonder about the therapeutic potential for these substances, I had the overwhelming drive to help people. To see if people experienced these things the same way I did. To see if it was possible to actually open the minds of others. So I began hosting trip parties at my house to do just that. They all went well, some of my theories were proven.

However the situation was not ideal at the time to maintain, so I had to keep the idea of having group trips for healing and other purposes, on the shelf until later. This is what triggered my dive into Shamanism, now although it might sound cheesy, I have the music of the 60's to thank for this. Particularly Jim Morrison and The Doors. I had many profound experiences listening to them play and listening to him talk. Pink Floyd was another incredibly helpful resource, I dived deep into bootlegs and live shows at this time. It was during this time I discovered Mr McKenna, and a sleuth of other influential people who helped me understand things a little better.

ANYWAYS, I know y'all aren't here for my life story, so here is the point. I feel I have "graduated" LSD. I have felt this way for a while, I have been meaning to get into the cultivation of more natural psychedelics, EG Shrooms and DMT. Recently, I have gotten the huge urge to do DMT, to do it properly. I have only had minimal exposure to it at this point, and that was Changa. So somehow, I found my way here, and it already feels like home.

I have never felt better in my life, everything seems to be connecting right now, and I feel more change coming. All I can say, is I am excited to be a part of this community, and I am excited to be on this journey with all of you.

If you took the time to read this whole thing, thank you. I'm really looking forward to the experiences ill have this summer, and the stories we will all share together.

END
Those who Race toward Death
Those who wait
Those who worry

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.