We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
11.5g MHRB, could not distinguish reality from DMT land Options

GusF
#1 Posted : 6/3/2019 10:37:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been increasing my dose gradually over time. This report is from 11.5g Mhrb and 3.5g Syrian Rue.

I was with a giant that sort of looked like apocalypse but white with black highlights and there was a jewel near his wrist that I mistook for a diamond. I didnt say this to him but he corrected my thought and said it is something he created, not natural. Then I tried to create something in my hand using only my consciousness as he instructed and it appeared, glowing, brilliant, glaring so I couldn't see what it was, then the thought of this world being nothing but illusion came to my mind, nothing but the creative will of some consciousness. I was sinking through the floor, reality was melting away. This started the vomiting. Like when neo discovered he's actually in the matrix. I was still with the giant when I noticed myself vomiting and i wondered about myself "does he remember how to vomit?". Then I was thrown into myself in the midst of the purge. Before this all happened I was in deep space looking at this worm, a gigantic energy being with a large, many toothed mouth. I was also this type of creature. We were entangled or entwined with each other. It expected something from me, like it ws expecting me to die. I slipped into a dream world, living many lives, human lives. The dreams were a distraction from the death I didnt want to deal with but each life in the dream world would come to an end, to a death, and I would start all over again, living another life to avoid my death as a space-worm. Worlds and universes were created by my fantasy, by my consciousness. Eventually I realized death was hidden in life. Me and this space worm were the eternal pairing of opposites in a continuous life / death cycle that was not to be feared or loved, it just was. So back to when I created matter with consciousness with apocalypse, I not only was triggered into vomiting by the realization that all the world is unreal, but by the realization that I was not who I thought I was, that I was this alien creature, the energy space worm.

At this dose, compared to the previous 8g mhrb, I lost all ability to distinguish reality from fantasy, the real world from the dmt realm. I've been trying to get to this level, so it's nice to finally be here.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 10/11/2019 4:58:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've still got to write my own report (still trying to decide how it should be written,

But I feel like I've been trying to get "there" with psychedelics for years, it finally took 3g APE shrooms + 100mg rue extract to take me that far out of reality.

It was awe inspiring, terrifying, and perfect all at the same time.

TalkingGarden
#3 Posted : 10/11/2019 6:02:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I just wrote a report and part of it was this fun game I played with the visuals I didn't go into it to much cause well reading the writing doesn't describe HOW fun it was! But I was able to control basicly a dot in my vision I could make it move left right up down come closer to me or farther away. I could make it bigger smaller what ever just with thinking what I wanted it to do! It changed color eyes open or closed but always remained. The realization that we are part of the creator and a creator in own right is empowering like nothing else!

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 10/12/2019 11:27:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TheMemberOne wrote:
Surprised no one responded to this. This is so crazy and believable/unbelievable. I don't really know what to say. Just that it's so TRUE.

Indeed, very profound experience reported.

Munchausen
#5 Posted : 10/29/2019 12:16:13 AM
Mimosa Bahamensis

HI. Can you please explain the method of admission. I have those materials lying around for extraction purposes but get the feeling you just ate them...or something ??

bismillah
#6 Posted : 11/10/2019 4:15:35 PM

My Personalized Tag

Did I misunderstand, or did you say you ate 11.5 grams of MHRB?

I tried a measly 3 grams of wood in a mimosa-butter-and-jelly sandwich just recently and it took me about 15 minutes to get the one piece of bread down.

11.5 grams... that's heroic.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Jees
#7 Posted : 11/10/2019 4:43:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
...11.5 grams... that's heroic.
And not advised to mimic for people looking out for guidance. I started out with 3 gr and had very good trips and after a year or so I was at my personal limit of 7 gr bark. Friend of mine used 10 on a regular base and finally had to drop dose too, reverse tolerance is real.

Don't eat the bark Wink