We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings old and new friends Options

gorodish
#1 Posted : 6/3/2019 4:01:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello my friends. I just created a new account because I haven't logged in for... holy cow has it been five years? But I just had a remarkable weekend of ayahuasca ceremonies and was reminded that I used to find good dialog with fellow travelers here (hi Traveler) after my old friend Ice House brought me in here a long time ago. (If there's a mod who can help me reset that old account that would be great, PM me, I can't beat the challenge question or guess my old password).

Anyway, by way of introduction I'm just a normal middle-aged suburban dad in the upper left corner of the country, working in my cube all day, paying my daughter's college tuition bills, mowing the lawn, doing the grind of life in late stage capitalism USA. But... with light, intention, and respect for everyone and every sentient being I meet.

Because when we get right down to basics, that's the path, right?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.