We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
The Art of Changa, a guide to making the perfect blends. Options

Nydex
#61 Posted : 4/19/2018 8:50:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you a million times, Oly! I will soon do my first spice extraction and plan on making Changa for my first travel. Your post is really helpful and I appreciate the effort put into structuring it so well!

Much love Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

neb
#62 Posted : 8/2/2018 7:37:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this post was so inspirational, i am currently in the process of making my first blend! so excited!
wake 'n breakthrough bebiii

Lowtones
#63 Posted : 9/8/2018 3:30:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread is amazing, and I'm starting to plan my first changa. My main question is this: What do people feel is the different between extracting alkaloids and adding it to changa vs. making 10x caapi leaf?

Process wise, making 10x caapi leaf seems way easier despite taking much longer. Are the effects similar or not really?

I'm planning a simple blend to start out. Either just caapi leaf or a blend of caapi leaf and sage or yarrow. I already have a relationship with both thujone containing plants.

Thanks all! Thumbs up

Metta-Morpheus
#64 Posted : 6/2/2019 7:39:06 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Is there a way to do this with rue seeds and without the complicated tek to get the harmala freebase out of it? Would it be crazy to use ground seed as the organic medium? Or is this not going to be potent enough on the Harmalas that way? Really like the idea of elongating the experience and having the redose option. Btw, is this any different than drinking rue tea 45 minutes before smoking?
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

#65 Posted : 6/3/2019 12:36:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Lowtone wrote:
Process wise, making 10x caapi leaf seems way easier despite taking much longer. Are the effects similar or not really?

Between a 10x leaf/dmt blend versus using extracted harmalas in a blend, both were pretty similar in their potentiation with the dmt ime.

Metta wrote:
Is there a way to do this with rue seeds and without the complicated tek to get the harmala freebase out of it?

I get that you're not wanting to do a tek, understandable, but the various rue teks for harmalas aren't all that difficult. I think it's worth the bit of effort to have some extracted harmalas laying around.

You could use ground rue seed in your blend, but that's really not going to be all that effective if at all, versus actually using crude/purified harmalas.

Metta wrote:
is this any different than drinking rue tea 45 minutes before smoking?

You could drink a little rue prior to smoking, sure. For me I'd never drank a whole bunch before smoking, only about equivalent to .6-.8g of seeds, never drank much above that. I only liked having a little bit of harmalas in the system, not a full on dose of them.

Though if you're wanting to drink a stiff dose of rue tea then vape dmt, then go for it Very happy , just be careful.., start low with the dmt.

Metta-Morpheus
#66 Posted : 6/3/2019 1:06:10 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

That’s it. You talked me into it. I enjoy the extracting processes and challenging myself anyway. Last time I did an acrb extraction I was very zen all day while doing it. I’m just gonna need to pick up some more kitchen supplies. Just on a similar note, could I do a 10x or 20x enhancement like I would with caapi? (Boiling down a bunch then simmering into an herb)
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

#67 Posted : 6/3/2019 1:16:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
That’s it. You talked me into it. I enjoy the extracting processes and challenging myself anyway. Last time I did an acrb extraction I was very zen all day while doing it. I’m just gonna need to pick up some more kitchen supplies. Just on a similar note, could I do a 10x or 20x enhancement like I would with caapi? (Boiling down a bunch then simmering into an herb)

Thumbs up

«PREV234